Forum › Posts by Freya

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Holy shit cousins lol I didn’t see that coming

Freya
Their Story discussion 07 Jun 12:31
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Wait til she remembers he's the squirt that flipped her skirt if I remember correctly.

Freya
Image Comments 06 Jun 07:20
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
D2vgvzcvyaa4go_-orig

I had always thought mischievous fox

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is truly great, I think we were all hoping to see Yukari's reaction to the letter. Reimu should have realized beforehand that she'd probably swipe it though.

Freya
Image Comments 04 Jun 10:59
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
D2vgvzcvyaa4go_-orig

^ an ewe, Ram would be male

Freya
Image Comments 04 Jun 10:53
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Tifaerith

That's some serious coincidences for the affinity choices to make that happen bugdevil lol

Freya
Image Comments 04 Jun 10:47
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
D7b1rmvu0aepoo8-orig

Still a odd pair, even though its super cute

Freya
Image Comments 02 Jun 10:36
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
J6up6fv

she's turned into Rika Chama :O

Freya
Image Comments 01 Jun 11:40
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Gokuu_acoloredpencil_74679034_p0

^ Remilia's nickname for Patchouli the Purple lookin beansprout girl if its a serious question

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Nice DBZ reference.

When she brought up Reimu and Yukari it seemed like she was referencing how she and Renko were similar. One human and one youkai, since yukari is often tied together with her. But then she plays it off as a joke.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Always fun to see squiggles credits, more used to seeing on kissmanga than here though

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It's not that many more to be honest. A kiss and a whit lily felt like it had dozens of people to remember.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

what an insanely stupid argument there seems to be over a simple question about an acronym.
Also, trolling or not, get over yourself, you helped no one.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I was wondering why it seemed so confusing, you don't get to see page numbers on mobile or at least ios

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Nooo, stick with given names, its much cuter :D

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A clear shot of her looking like a regular human for once. I don't think we've seen a flashback that had that yet.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Dang she got mom zoned

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Everything always seem so rushed esp the endings. I wish there would be more chapters to go more in depth of characters and prison town in general. It seems a common trend that all these works start well but gloss over a lot then finish way to quickly.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Leaves, comes back. BAM! marriage. Didn't see that coming to quickly to be honest lol

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Badass Shou is always welcome. Makes me want to read Yuakri vs ran again

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is great, I love Zounose's works and haven't seen that much until recently of Mai & Satono.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So many releases at once, its like Christmas. A lot have been out for a good bit but like this one I haven't seen before. The village girl seems a bit insecure. It feels like this could go on more but admittedly I was a bit confused at the end of what was going on.ly

Freya
Image Comments 23 Apr 03:26
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
17723283_p0

Unfortn hasn't done touhou in a bit, this is a good 7-8 yrs old

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Hey this is a pretty cute series.. If only it wasn't lowkey laced with het

does it really matter that much? It's a wholesome and cute comedy, what more could you ask for.

Freya
Image Comments 21 Apr 10:37
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
D4bqofgu8aajul4

It usually works well since Koishi is able to suppress flandres urges to destroy. Remilia and Satori are cute together too in yohane's works.