Forum › Posts by Juice

joined Jul 31, 2013

Love original series. Thank you /u/

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I can't condone Kaoru groping her unwilling ex like that, even if they are close friends besides that, but I think the issues that cause her behavior could feel earned and sympathetic. There are still about as many chapters to be translated as have been released I am interested in seeing what happens. I'm really cherishing this lengthy, substantive yuri series.

Juice
Kase-san discussion 22 Apr 16:12
joined Jul 31, 2013

Hi everyone, I bought the complete third volume of Kase-san, it is the best so far with lots of interaction between the two MC. I also have the latest chapter (Tulip to Kase-san) posted by the author 26 Feb 2016.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing the raws, I will post DDL links

I'm definitely interested. Please post em!

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013
Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I think it's still fairly ecchi, but the author has a better idea of the characters so they have more things to do in between ecchi moments. And I definitely don't Torajirou to run out of ecchi before the romance fully blooms. If we got a chapter with Ai and Chie that was like the early ones where they're groping each other, but this time they're fully conscious that it's their first steps together as partners, it would be pretty mind-blowingly fantastic. Girls' Empire would be a little less embarrassing to say, but I don't think there's a disconnect between the content and the title. Sexuality, inexperience, and immaturity are pretty prominent lenses through which the characters are viewed, as least initially.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Hehe, I've been waiting for this one. I think everyone here could do with a little more relaxation and trust in Torajirou to end up with a cohesive story and satisfying characters in good time. Not every single chapter has to be scrutinized for offenses or deficiencies, especially when we all know we're only halfway through the current published material.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Does anybody remember if has happened before? Iirc, this is the first time

Not the same exact thing, but before she started to be friends with Miyoshi, Chie, etc. she was shown thinking they're just noisy and careless/dumb, which is a judgment she has and will continue to revise as she gets to know them.

joined Jul 31, 2013

http://imgur.com/a/RVbeN (noob) translation/editing by me, didn't know if Binbou Scanlations wanted to work on the sequel after this long.

This was great. All the flirting and body contact was really truthful and evocative.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I thought it was sad how the church was completely empty at the end. I hope things improve for these characters, whether it means finding less intolerant people to be around, or overcoming their reluctance to come out to others, as both indicated they had earlier in the story.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, Chie and Ai are depicted with the exact right amount of seriousness/silliness for their age, in a way that I would almost say is uncharacteristic of manga, but it's just rare to see. They stand out in what's, possibly unexpectedly, a pretty thoughtful manga.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I saw Murata in the credits. Are they doing a story in this collection, or is it just a shoutout? They do the cutest, most relaxing NicoMaki ever.

Juice
Lily Love discussion 09 Jan 03:04
joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm worried about Ploy. :|

It feels like she's going to get into a bad situation with her boyfriend soon, and after getting saved from that (presumably) that will be the impetus for her to reflect on her behavior and become a more well-rounded person. Well, if that's going to happen, then I want to get it over with ASAP! I also want Donut to be more honest, but that can take its time- though she is a senior, so get to it eventually.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Go yuri girl, go! You got dis.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm someone who's waiting, so that's great news! I like your other projects too, but I've been looking forward to digging into this huge series. And I don't want to buy the old translated books, I guess.

Juice
Fall discussion 22 Dec 19:33
joined Jul 31, 2013

****dead****

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 7:34PM

Juice
Mix discussion 21 Dec 03:13
joined Jul 31, 2013

I am interested in that flowchart as well. Jin's tendency to link her stories reminds me of Otsu Hiyori doing the same thing; it's nice.

Also that postscript really makes me want to support Jin~

Juice
No,1 discussion 20 Dec 02:36
joined Jul 31, 2013

took my breath away ;__;

Juice
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 16:04
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking (and hoping). Ploy could be kawaii, but right now she is just being hidoi.

Juice
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 14:30
joined Jul 31, 2013

Jeez, Ploy's awful. I thought she would be slightly mellowed by the morning when she was about to have a normal conversation about the hamster, but I guess she's just unrepentant and single-minded for now. Two chapters at once is a VERY good idea though. Please continue.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 2:30PM

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you, Nez. Besides, Jin has done tons of fluffy stuff, and her dramatic stuff almost always has a sweet ending anyway. She loves and lives for Yuri, and the fans here would be better served by just enjoying her work on its own terms without needing to thoroughly anticipate and criticize the tone of everything they read by her.

Juice
Kase-san discussion 04 Dec 12:20
joined Jul 31, 2013

More please

joined Jul 31, 2013

Cute and kinky, thanks scanlators.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I was about to make a request, but then I noticed the Resize and Fullscreen buttons that fixed my issue. Also, the desktop version of the website is now working on my phone. I don't know if you changed anything to make that happen or if it's on my end, but that's very nice too now. So, thank you!

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 1:29AM

Juice
Stretch discussion 18 Nov 09:42
joined Jul 31, 2013

That's a good summation. I agree.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, one of the best things about this (aside from the art and diverse character types and body types) is the truthful depiction of adolescent behavior. The chapters in Ai's room were really cute and genuine, with lots of subtle details and moments.