Forum › Posts by elevown

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

....pedo....

Just call it as it is. Lady is grooming and sexually using a young kid for pleasure. That's a child molester and a criminal.

You are jumping to conclusions. What if she has never gone beyond kissing and does not intent to till she grows up?

Obviously still unacceptable in RL - but it would be very tame for a loli manga - and would not class as sexually using OR grooming.

Itou Hatchi's stuff is always nice and fluffy & not hardcore at all so I doubt this will be either.

Btw - no surprise it is loli age-gap with Itou Hatchi - but I'm kinda amazed he has drawn a manga without animal ears lol!

She actually draws sex scenes with these same characters and post at times on her twitter, so I guess not.

Except what she posts on her twitter does NOT mean they are gonna be in this manga. She also has done nsfw images of Mel and Master but none in the actual manga. They are not cannon to the story till they are in it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ And I doubt it is either. The VAST majority of us are quite capable of having fetishes or desires that do not spring from some childhood incident.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

....pedo....

Just call it as it is. Lady is grooming and sexually using a young kid for pleasure. That's a child molester and a criminal.

You are jumping to conclusions. What if she has never gone beyond kissing and does not intent to till she grows up?

Obviously still unacceptable in RL - but it would be very tame for a loli manga - and would not class as sexually using OR grooming.

Itou Hatchi's stuff is always nice and fluffy & not hardcore at all so I doubt this will be either.

Btw - no surprise it is loli age-gap with Itou Hatchi - but I'm kinda amazed he has drawn a manga without animal ears lol!

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 8:54PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very cute :)

And is that the longest tag ever used on the site lol?

elevown
Image Comments 11 Jul 13:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
48560939_p0

I proffer Reisen with other characters such as Youmu - and also without having her breast size tripled!

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very nice :) I think subtext/yuri boundary stories can be tagged either way depending on the tagger - I only think the yuri tag is required if it is blatant (like they kiss or confess) - if it isn't then I don't mind a subtext tag even if I think it felt stronger than that.

In this story for example at the end it really felt like they were about to realise they loved each other.. I'd bet good money they became a couple not long after this :) But its still ok as subtext since it hasn't gone there yet.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 3:31PM

elevown
Yuru Yuri discussion 08 Jul 19:01
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Clearly Sakurako just needs to burn off some excess energy before going to bed...

^Not before going to bed - before sleeping :)

elevown
Image Comments 07 Jul 10:44
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
63118939_p0

^Well, Diana is a pretty intense girl, who always goes all out at whatever she is doing :)

P.s The orange canopy bed means this is in Diana's bedroom at her mansion.

last edited at Jul 7, 2018 10:49AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think the issue here is more exhaustion over common oveeused troupes, more than anything. We have already seen the vain, mean girl redeem herself over and over at this point, so seeing the character start from zero once again, knowing well have to get through this alonside her once again... is kind of tiring...

I personally don't mind it too much, but what tires me out is the cliche of the girl becoming a lesbian because men were mean to her. Not many stories can pull it off without having the development feel forced.

I asked in my previous post if anyone could think of other examples - as I couldn't.

I often see people say so and so is an overused trope - like some did with that princess's secret morinaga one - and then it turns out literally nobody has ever done it before!

So since you think this has been done over and over to the point of boredom, please name me some yuri on the site where a vain and or mean MC redeems herself, becomes a nice likeable girl and finds love etc?

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 3:17PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Meh. Depends on the route it'll take - if it goes on about how the other one needs to be more beautiful, I'll have to seriously question the author's implications of the story.

Depends how THAT's done too - I can see the MC trying to transform her, misguidedly still thinking that she needs to improve her looks to be happy.. As long as it is a failed attempt and she learns how shallow that sort of fitting in is.

BTW to the people who say wtf they calling her ugly when she isn't - I agree, but they don't really mean her basic features are the issue - the MC and her friends are talking about fashion - not fitting in with them and doing what the other girls do in class to 'look good'. Its super shallow - but just to point out how they can call her that when she isn't.

Overall I really liked this set-up promise wise - even tho MC was acting like a bitch, I am assuming that it is a pretty surface level thing - that she has learned in high-school from being popular, and at her core she is a nice person who needs a serious wake-up call etc.

I like that kinda redemption story - as long as it is done right.

P.s Are the any other yuri stories where one of the 2 MCs starts out a bitch and becomes likeable? I can't actually think of any lol - even tho it seems like a simple and good idea.

And I also hold out hope for the story because of the author - dear my teacher was great.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 8:00AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol- don't you think that that is the point of the story? Its obviously about a girl who had grown up with really shallow and selfish ideas - and she will, hopefully from learning about real life and people, become a decent human. You are not meant to like her how she is at the start - the story title even calls her useless.

On another note- anyone got a clue what the last sentence is referring to? It says something like, 'that one word was enough to give her strength' Yet there were no single words said- so I dunno what word in all the previous sentences it means? Unless it means 'Blueberry' - but why would the hankie brand name give her strength lol?

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 10:31PM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Jul 19:09
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
4625012_p0

Lol- the heads are far from normal. Alice's is not too bad a little big - but Sakuya's head - and hand - are like 40% too big.

last edited at Jul 3, 2018 7:11PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL - makes up for some of my annoyance when I first got excited about 'yuri on ice' - It sounded awesome! Lesbian ice-skaters!

elevown
Image Comments 02 Jul 23:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
40136452_p0

^^ Ive seen almost every season but a few of the newer ones - ive seen princess & heart catch - I think the yuri vibes are way stronger for Mana & Regina - they outright say I love you several times - and Regina tried to drop to certain death to save Mana - plus how they act together, blushing and always talking about the other etc.. I love doki doki, and how their love of each other overcomes Regina being one of the enemy.

Most of the cures don't really pair up well for me - except Mana x Regina, Love x Eas, and I still have a huge love of Honoka x Nagisa.

last edited at Jul 3, 2018 12:06AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It somehow reminds me of Ichigo Mashimaro, if Nobue had social anxiety instead of alcoholism.

You are right, tho the girls are very different - and calling her an Alcoholic is a bit harsh lol.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Jul 23:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
40136452_p0

^ I've not seen that season yet but from what I understand that scene is only in the manga not the anime right?

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 11:26PM

elevown
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:33
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
4625012_p0

Shame the heads are freaky large - I like this ship.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:32
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
40136452_p0

I love this pairing :) Probably the closest Precure pairing to an actual cannon couple.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hate cheating but I wonder why love this one so much.

See my and Nez's posts just above :)

Its because she is NOT cheating. It only deserves a cheating tag for the husbands actions. The marriage was over - except on paper.

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 2:12PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Am I the only one who doesn't trust the wife is telling the truth when we only hear it from one side, I mean the husband didn't even make an appearance? (ok edit: I read the rest of the manga and realized she probably WAS telling the truth and the divorce is happening). But that's not the point. What irks me is the quick transition from cheating talk to actual cheating acts itself. When the husband cheats, is it even marginally acceptable for the wife to take revenge in the form of cheating as well?

Absolutely Imo. In fact I'd even question if it counts as cheating now. Ofcourse I know it does technically- but I mean unless she was the type to try to forgive him and work on salvaging the marriage - (which it seems she is not - and I have no understanding of) then morally and practically it seems not to be cheating.

The second she found out he was cheating - that HE had thrown away their vows and promises, their marriage was over. A lot of people would see it like that. A lot of women would file for divorce the very next day. So if she sleeps with another woman is no longer his business - he threw away that right and she no longer 'belongs' to him or owes him anything.

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 1:42AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was great - and pretty hot :) Sounds like her husband got what he deserved.

Not sure why they rate 'pitiable' and 'pathetic' though?

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 3:08PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

And then they storm in lover'd?? What is that supposed to mean?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Not exactly, nope, but it was still very cute - and I can imagine it maybe leading on to more, even if I don't get to see it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I don't see how its not shippable - it certainly is - the age gap is irrelevant - if you like loli :) There are certainly some manga already on the site that do so. You mean you are against it.

On another note, you could explore a story or various issues - even ship them, without being particularly objectionable either. You could do a Hana starts liking Mya-ne back - and they both decide to wait till she grows up - that has been done before.

I don't think their age -gap is the main issue blocking a real story, it is its comedy nature - and falling into a basic , repeated pattern. I think a good writer could keep it funny but also develop characters, have less repetition of ideas, and progress a story.

I'm not sure why this got picked up for animation - it's pretty basic. I think to make it really funny or interesting the anime staff are gonna have to add a lot of their own stuff.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 5:18AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like the loli and humor and that its not angsty, but - as mostly a comedy, unlike Yuzumori, this one seems like it will be impossible for it to go anywhere.. And I'd guess it will just be more chapters of this all the way to the end?

So even though I will still enjoy the reading, its kinda sad and a shame it can't develop and go somewhere or tell some story.

p.s If I'm wrong about that I will be happy - but comedy manga that seriously develop relationships too, seem a rare special breed.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 9:33PM