Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhcRLHgnks

Already rolling out the DLC, huh? I guess we gotta thank Capcom for that. Anyone knows if Ermac is gonna be playable again, by the way?

Microsoft is the one to blame. They leaked the characters on XBOX live.

And yes, Ermac is playable. He has the most gruesome fatality shown so far in fact.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 23 Mar 13:02
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

i agree that her character is more mature and adult-like, but for my question, does it apply to the totality of the story. for example, if the characters were in college or older, would the character's personalities still work with the story? if so, then (imho) Saburouta-san is guilty of cookie-cutting a story. by that i mean an idea was hatched from an adult's POV, but applied to a story about of bunch of kids. it only works because readers are used to it, but again imho it does an injustice to the story as a whole. so dont get me wrong, the fact that we are having this discussion says tons about Saburouta's story telling abilities, i just beg the question if they are being lazy to a degree.

No, Saburouta is writing this story completely with the premise of the portagonists being high school girls. As I've mentioned many times before, they are acting just like teenagers would do and changing the setting to a college would need a total revamp of them since it can't work on that setting without being pants on retarded.

I believe a lot of readers are biased against the story because is rare to find so flawed characters on japanese media. Despite their age around a 90% of them acts wiser and more mature than their should be.

Also worth noticing that Mei isn't acting like an adult, she's acting like a kid would think an adult should act.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwEGjnl3aiU&feature=youtu.be

OH MY GOD

◦Vergil – Dante’s ice-cold twin brother and master of the iaijutsu sword fighting style. As described by the game’s director, Hideaki Itsuno, Vergil will have a fully upgradable move set based on his rendition in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, with elements of DmC Devil May Cry’s Vergil added in, making this the definitive version of the character. He will also feature a new “Concentration” mechanic, which makes his attacks get more powerful the more flawlessly he fights. Vergil will be playable on any mission.
◦Trish – Resident badass since her first appearance in the first Devil May Cry’s opening cutscene, Trish does away with the need for weapon switching, instead utilizing the versatile Sparda sword, her pistols, and her bare hands in a variety of inventive ways. Trish allows players to fight with relatively few buttons, but is still quite a deep character with an awesome move set. Trish will be playable on Dante’s missions.
◦Lady – Playable for the first time, Lady specializes in long-range, firearm-based combat, making the game feel completely different. Her signature weapon, the Kalina Ann, features a grappling hook which allows her to traverse environments similarly to Nero, among other applications. Lady will be playable on Nero’s missions.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/03/23/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-will-include-five-playable-characters-other-features

I NEED A PS4

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, other than expressing our hype there is not much to say since there isn't much info about it out there, it seems. We can always just come back to this thread once/if info is released.

What do you know?

The game takes place in a world where those within their teens or twenties suddenly find themselves infected with a mysterious virus that temporarily weaponizes them if they acquire neurological enhancements, with the storyline itself revolving around a group of girls known as “Rebreakers” who are capable of freely wielding these weapons.

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/first-details-on-valkyrie-drive-for-ps-vita

Intriguing premise

And the Vita game at least it seems will be Not- Senran Kagura

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, you guys know how I'm always talking about SK right? Well the most recent game will be released in Japan this week for PS4 and Vita and while I found those games to be subpar compared to the 3DS ones, I'm postively thrilled for the return of my favorite characters, Daidouji and Rin

Just look at their badass character art <3

And taking advantage of that

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Daidouji x Rin Link: pixiv imgur

Those two need more fanart, I'm a sucker for that kind of relationship of tsundere rivals. I looked everywhere for a source on the second pic but couldn't find any, so sorry for that.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Interestingly, there are already prototypes for the anime pairing's figures

https://twitter.com/valkyriedrive/status/579169455650930688

Also, the official twitter account of the project

https://twitter.com/valkyriedrive

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sure thing. Don't expect a lot of variety though :P

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a surprisingly cute chapter.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 22 Mar 16:58
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is pretty obvious she's interested on Sara

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lily Love discussion 22 Mar 05:00
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, can't wait for the next chapter

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lesfes-Co discussion 22 Mar 02:53
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This remind me of the classic eroge Pro Lesring Ring Out

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well damn, now I have to follow her.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sure, look for a dude called Adan using my same avatar as profile pic.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, let me try my hand at this
Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Asuka x Homura Link: pixiv

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 12:25AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

^ Nobody is 100% straight, or 100% gay for that matter.

Am i the exception to this then? i don't like male bodies at ALL.

The fact this post is on the discussion of a explicit gay doujin is deeply ironic and amusing to me.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I can't help but smirk at the implications of kissing turning your lover into a weapon. I mean, it can't be fun to end cuddling with a sword or a pair of gauntlets. XD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

There's seem to be some hints of romance on the PV (like the blonde being protective or the bit with the lunch between the two purple haired girls) but since is meant to catch the eye of the biggets audience possible the PV is focused more on the action and the fanservice.

I guess we'll have a better notion of the concept when more detailed info is released.

I'm very interesting on the project but mostly because of Takaki's involvement. Senrna Kagura is one of my favorite series ever.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, the guy helming the anime worked on Queen's Blade, Seikon no Qwasar and other fanservice anime so ridiculous amounts of fanservice is to be expected. Takaki for his part is most known for Senran Kagura and fanservice is also a big part of it but he also cares a lot for his product and makes sure that all of his games are the best they can.

In the end it comes on whoever is coordinating all the project is able to deliver a consistent tone between the three sections. The potential for something great is there after all.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

PREDATOR ON MKX

HYPE!!!!!!!

Just hope they release versions for 360, I won't have the dough for a PS4 until end of the year :(

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-producer-leads-ps-vita-game-for-new-valkyrie-drive-mixed-media-project

http://valkyriedrive.jp/

And here I thought that Lesbears was the weirder Yuri I've seen.

Yuri lovers that become weapons :v

Great designs and a weird as hell premise

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

ADORABLE

We need more of this pairing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Whoa, Dynasty's going to interesting places today.

Or is it inverse day?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not gonna lie, this doujin got me interested on traps.

That being said, it baffles me to find it here of all places.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, I was talking about the issue with the credits/rant. By removing them and then explaining why the issue became bigger than it should be.

Personally I'd just ignore the rant and just go my merry way or in the chain of events that followed, simply say this doujins will be removed per scanlator's wishes and that's it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly, everyone just should've ignored everything since the beginning. In situations like this making a fuzz is only giving the attention the party at fault wants.