Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
Anime season 03 Apr 03:11
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, any series with Yuri on the next season?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw c'mon, this cant end like this.

Tell me there is more and it will be translayed.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Such a great news for the japanese LGBT community, let's hope is the first of many victories.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

If the red headed girl were better proportioned (her head looks too big for her body) they would be my favorite couple. As it stands now, the one starring on the social game are my favorite.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I thought it would be an smartphone app.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

but in the end she appeared to be the one with the least "happiness" in her life.

That was such a poor attempt at making her sympathetic. Literally was "she's lonely, so she's not an irredeemable bitch that gets off on other people's suffering"

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One of the most popular characters on Senran Kagura is Haruka, a puppeter with a pretty blatant dom streak and she has some moments on the anime that can be seen as rapey but on the games she's quite subdued most of the time and when not, is played by laughs and always backfires on her.

As for the statement you mention, I think they were talking just about the connection being between girls with no other deep meaning.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 2:42PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not only the drawing style is familiar, most of the character dynamics and gags are also present on Inugami and Nekoyama.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Again, there is actual yuri on SK (if on small quantities) and with those statements and how some events play on the more recent games. I wouldn't be surprise if that subtext is slowly developing into text on upcoming games.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:38PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Knowing the guy, is a mix of both.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And you haven't seen anything

Takaki talks about how they've designed the chars down to the detail of the girls' nipples/areola colour/shape. He isn't able to show them on TV, but he wants to explore a new way of doing it because just obscuring them is dull.

He likes girls' nipples rubbing and pressing on each other a lot, so he is really enthusiastic to work on this project.

One time when he was talking to his scenario writer, it clicked with him that the setting of girls turning into weapons when they are aroused (by other girls) is fantastic because it gives the girls a reason to do it and adds drama.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-gameplay-and-characters-detailed

About

A game where girls’ bodies become the weapons. From Exploding Breasts producer Kenichiro Takaki comes a new “Exploding Breasts Hyper Battle” game. The story is set on Bhikkhuni, one of five artificial islands. Gameplay revolves around the girls who can weaponize their bodies and the girls who wield them, making for an intense, exhilarating action battle game.

Visceral Action and Sexy Production Values Abound

Gameplay proceeds over the course of two phases: adventure parts and action parts. Action parts are conducted within fully polygonal gameplay fields, with players tasked to defeat enemies as they work to achieve the objectives at hand. During combat, the girls work in pairs and by raising their Synchronization, various events can trigger during battle like Multi-Step Weaponization, altered combos, conversations, and more. Pulling off super strong special moves can also potentially tear apart the clothes of friend and foe alike.

Hot and Heavy Girl Transformations

Much care has been put into the gameplay sequences where both girls combine forces during weaponization sequences, which are known as Drives. When a Drive is activated, a sexy cut-in will pop up on screen. There is still a lot more to reveal about the particulars of the game’s sexy hyper battles, especially with respect to the Boob Ranking system, all of which will be shown off in due time.

Characters

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

Ranka Kagurazaka (voiced by Kanae Ito)

“Roooger that! Absolute victory! I’ll win no matter what! Even if I lose, I’ll win!”

Birthday: August 19
Blood Type: AB
Height: 161
Cup Size: G
Three Sizes: B89-W53-H81
The younger of the Kagurazaka sisters. Determined and whimsy, she’s a hot-blooded girl who stands out thanks to her boyish behavior. She fights with her fists and goes head-first into battle. Both her and her sister are very sensitive when it comes to their bodies being touched.

Rinka Kagurazaka (voiced by Aya Suzaki)

“I think I might be getting excited.”

Birthday: August 1
Blood Type: BO
Height: 158
Cup Size: H
Three Sizes: B93-W57-H84
The oldest of the Kaguzarazaka sisters. Though she’s one to be constantly smiling and has a gentle disposition at heart, her sheer rampaging prowess born from her pure heart strikes fear even in the heart of her younger sister Ranka. She fights with a Japanese sword and leaves a very nice scent in her tracks as she moves.

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

Momo Kuzuryu (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)

“I’ll defeat you, I’ll defeat all of you.”

Birthday: November 9
Blood Type: AB
Height: 155
Three Sizes: B86-W54-H83
A reserved girl with a low voice. She lost her memory and is fighting in hopes of finding out who she is. She repeatedly questions herself, and wields a spear in battle. Starved for knowledge, when she comes across a word that piques her interest, she’ll ask questions for hours on end until things finally make sense for her. She has a cat like figure, and is very cute.

Mana Inagawa (voiced by Yumi Hara)

“Don’t worry about it. I know you did your best out there.”

Birthay: February 28
Blood Type: AA
Height: 167
<Three Sizes: B92-W56-H85
A calm, loving girl, Mana serves as the group’s mediator. She can transform her hair into arrows one strand at a time, making her an especially dangerous opponent to face off against knowing her hair can slip through any crack in the enemy’s defenses. Her greatest weapon, however, may be her ability to make people around her crack a smile no matter whether she’s complimenting them or telling them off.

Very interesting.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nepgear/Uni is the most used pairing. In fact, on Rebirth 2's voice gallery there's a clip of Uni saying "I love you Nepgear"

True, since they appeared in Mk2 Nepgear x Uni is possible the pairing with the most subtext, but I didn't know about that "I love you Nepgear" in R2, but what word for love she uses? suki, daisuki, I don't remember if there is other, I only remember that one is used for romantic love.

It turns out I was misremebering. The line wasn't on RB2, it was on MK2

https://youtu.be/mSuYTNwPN9o?t=1m13s

No idea how it was on Japanese though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Bleh

The only happy ending that it was truly deserved was Maasa's

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So the new Senran Kagura game will have guest DLC characters, Ayame from DOA and some Ikkitousen girls

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-estival-versus-dead-or-alive-ayane-battle-vixens-character-dlc

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You can click the little world icon to see a machine translation of the tweet, having said that, Husky is mentioned on some tweets.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 26 Mar 01:19
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't understand this chapter :P

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 26 Mar 01:13
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Supposedly there was a big Citrus announcement on this month's Yuri Hime. Anyone knows what happened with that?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nepgear/Uni is the most used pairing. In fact, on Rebirth 2's voice gallery there's a clip of Uni saying "I love you Nepgear"

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You better low your expectations on Hyper Devotion Noire, the male self insert it's Noire's love interest.

Regarding Senran Kagura, it is on the games. On Burst (3DS) is more subdued since the focus is the plot but Versus (Vita) is more explicit and where the confessions come from. In fact, it has become a running gag on the series that everyone can see the blatant affection between the two main girls (Asuka and Homura) but them.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And about subtext, does Senran Kagura goes beyond subtext? or it's like Queens Blade that is extremely gay but nothing happens? is the story at least good or just excuse plot to see large breasts bouncing?

There are two characters (Imu and Yagyu) that outright say being in love with other girl.

Other than that, only subtext so thick that is impossible to ignore.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Famitsu has news on the vita game

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/26074854.html

The game is a 3D battle adventure, where girls infected with a curious virus are transformed into literal weapons, upon being neurologically stimulated.

As the pair of ladies fight together, their synchronization will increase, which also improves their combo changes and the variety of weapons they have at their disposal. Eventually, you can launch powerful special attacks, which destroy the clothes of your enemies.

Premise keeps being interesting but the game itself looks like a poor man's Senran Kagura. Somehow.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Perfection

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely, specialy by being one of the few doujins were Ayano and Kyouko are actually on a relationship

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

They're still working on the DLC, those models are pretty much the only thing they have done.