Forum › Posts by Ehhhhhhh

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I am not complaining, this is simply my opinion. In any case, I will refrain from being negative since everyone seems to enjoy the story as it is.

Since you're convinced of your viewpoint, if I may give a bit of criticism as to the type of comment you (and others) have been making, and the lack of useful discussion it creates.
No one is against negativity. You can dislike the story, but dislike something real. Critique the actual story chapter in front of you, then people can engage with you on the merits of your criticism and arguments, rather than just on what you think the finished product may or may not be at the conclusion of this plotline.

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 9:01AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's actually quite simple: at the end of the first time loop (which is the game's original storyline, as exposited by Evie in this chapter), Elsa attained the Rings of Time, went back in time, and created the second loop by manipulating events so that Evie's mom survived. Isekai!Evie has existed in this second loop until now, where her mom doesn't die, Evie doesn't grow evil, and Elsa falls head over heels for her. I suspect that Evie got isekai'd because of this original timeline manipulation in the first place, too.

However, the second loop has had unintended consequence of the infinite spawn glitch in the demon wolf ambush, resulting in Evie's death in Elsa's arms, so this loop's Elsa sought the Rings of Time, realized that she was in the second loop and tried something different by sending Evie back this time around. This way, the events of the second loop will happen as Isekai!Evie remembers them from her own experience, rather than from the game, and whatever she does in this arc to manipulate the timeline will create a third loop what will hopefully get her and Elsa past the demon wolf ambush event.

You've big-brained this more than me, lol. I hadn't considered that this return is why her mother survived in the first place.

I do love that you prefaced this complex plot with "it's actually quite simple" though, lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I think this mangaka is good at writing cliffhangers, but bad at resolutions, haha. This was cute, but resolved nothing.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Wowzers, that was an exposition-heavy chapter. I liked it, though. It’s interesting that Evie seems to have wound up in the “good” timeline, what with her mother not dying and father not going power-mad. I wonder what changed for her mother. Maybe it’s related to the villainess system?

Wasn't the previous timeline manipulated by the future Elsa? Not sure this timeline is the "good" one anymore, Evie's mother might not be safe this time around... I feel like that's the implication in this chapter.

Same, I get the feeling Evie is in for a very bad time in this new route... maybe not her mother's actual death since that might be a tad too dark, but definitely a bad, bad time.

My question would be, what was the purpose of the change in timeline in the first place? Evie wasn't evil, not because her mother didn't die, but because she was isekai'd, so why did her mother not die in the first place (I don't mean in-story plot, I mean in the meta that I can't see the point of it story-wise)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Saying "I'll take the 30,000 yen off your bill" really makes it sound a lot more like she's extorting the poor girl for sex.

And the shot of all the new girls at the end actually made me laugh out loud.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Japan must have the shortest summers ever that they were only able to make one plan to go to the beach the entire year, haha.
Just pick a different day?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Shipping Kosuzume-sensei and her editor is wrong. :-(

hahahaha I will try not to.....

I was also oddly confused by my feelings in that afterward.
I'm sure she must have done that on purpose because she knows her readers so well.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Dynasty comments being Dynasty comments again, I see. Telling us all how they think the story should be written, by way of paragraphs of complaining.

Maybe just ... let the story unfold, for once? If it doesn't resolve well, that's when you can say it was a poorly executed plot point, not before.

last edited at Mar 3, 2023 9:44PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

and then somehow be thoughtless enough to choose Koyuki of all people to whine about it to.

To be a little bit fair to her, she didn't choose Koyuki, Koyuki asked her and she answered. Maybe gave too much detail, but Kaede isn't exactly mature about how much info she discloses. What came after that initial explanation was definitely too far though. She could have cut it off way before it got hurtful.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I'm amused (and a little disappointed, actually), at the space taken up for unnatural expository dialogue in this chapter. The maid introduces herself just because Yvonne said her name as a question? And then a couple of other things that would more naturally have just been ignored to move the scene on.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Since the cringe factor has gone up slightly and people are talking about it again,here's your reminder that the whole premise in which the Alpha,Beta,Omega nonsense stems from,the so called hierarchy of wolves,is completely unnatural.

The man who did the research,and later in life regretted it,took a bunch of random wolves from the wild and locked them in capativity before studying them.

Actual wolf hierarchy is two parents and their offspring,of which the offspring will split off,find their opposite,and start their own pack.

I just realised that you've written this same dumb comment on multiple omegaverse stories over the span of years, and that makes you more cringey than any story ever could be, I hope you know. Get a new hobby. Write your own story instead of the same trite comment over and over again.

Here's some other things that may have escaped your attention:

Firstly, using the term alpha - which is a real term regardless of how you feel about its origins - does not mean that it is has anything at all to do with wolves. The mechanics of this world are nothing like the much-hated wolf pack social hierarchy because there is no pack, it's based on human society and coupling.

Secondly, you're ignoring the blatant fact that it did actually happen. Someone can't base stories off of a concept because it only happened to wolves once in captivity? This is a reason not to use the "alpha" mechanic on your wolf stories, because it makes you look uneducated, but that is no reason to not take the idea of something that really actually happened and make a completely unrelated fictional idea from it.

And the fact that you go on and on and on about it, even bringing it up multiple times in the same comment section, makes you more than a little obsessed with nonsense about what inspiration people should be allowed to use to create a story.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Lol. What a weird omake. I kind of liked how dissatisfying it was.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

and whatever weird shit happened to her irises

Also her hair? I spent forever staring at those diamonds in it trying to work out what kind of effect it was.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Aoi actually seems to have had a reason to fall in love with Kaede though. This whole saga makes me kind of disappointed at the lack of chemistry between our actual MC and Kaede.

Also, Kaede was so harsh. Ouch. May as well have slapped her in the face and said "how could you ever have said something like that seriously."

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Little sis, you're cute but a bit dumb. Pick up the cookie bag so she can't absentmindedly eat them, lol

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Well that's quite a bombshell to drop at the end of an extra lol

Unsurprising, given the seriousness of the development lately. To quote myself:

You can't do it before the end of the story though since the resolution is of course to reveal the secret princess background and make them have an official engagement or even wedding or whatever instead. And as we all know that's when the manga absolutely has to end, or The Heavens will fall from the sky and erase all of humanity.

Nobody ever can write a story that's about getting to together and then just continuing afterwards. It's either or. It's a law of the universe.

Because everyone complains incessantly on how the story "changed" and there's no more drama after they get together. There's examples on this site.

Ehhhhhhh
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Spoiler from about Urumi Runa from the LN:
Seeing her grinning face really makes me think about how it's going to look later. In an ... excited sense? I'm not excited, exactly to see that face so messed up, but I'm looking forward to the dramatic moment and aftermath

last edited at Feb 16, 2023 1:52AM

Ehhhhhhh
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Im annoyed that the tall girl became such a plot point by sowaro just wanting to keep to herself. Always frustrating when conflicts arise in a story due to someone unnecessarily withholding information...

Uruma Satsuki being there wouldn't stop being a plot point if Sorawo told them, the drama would just be different.

The bit about Sorawo keeping quiet about the twisted echo of Uruma Satsuki stalking them from the other side hasn't really been an external plot point so much as it has been a character-building exercise and source of internal conflict for Sorawo.

I'm not sure I would describe her actions as completely unnecessary either. We've seen just how dangerously fixated or even outright obsessed both of her partners are with Uruma Satsuki so there are some solid arguments for why it might be dangerous to throw fuel on that particular supernatural and emotional fire. It's true some of Sorawo's motives are a bit selfish and jealousy driven and this decision could eventually come back to bite her in the ass, but spilling the beans could have been even messier and more problematic.

Agreed.
It's annoying mostly when there is lack-of-communication-drama, but this is so totally justified story and character-wise. It's actually really a good plot point and interesting that Sorawo doesn't share.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Yes, it's interesting how the orientation can change how you see am image.

True, most images look better with lesbians in them, for instance

Haha, that's how I took the word orientation out of context of the chat above, lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Why isn't that the dream she mistook for reality and got hung up on?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Gah! So. Freaking. Adorable.
I love these two, and look forward to more open communication and progress in their relationship.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Seriously, who would not fall in love with this woman?
I just don't understand why she picked Kaede, of all people. At least Kaede is making some improvements.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Other manga writers, take note: this is the correct kind of interruption. What had to be said has been said, we didn't build it up and then have someone come in to ruin the moment, it was just like, moment done, incoming interruption.

Ehhhhhhh
YuuLily discussion 01 Feb 01:52
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Everybody is like, "underage"?
And I must admit, it crossed my mind for a moment as when Lily died is a major plot point to her story.

But I'm also just like, these characters are from a comedy about zombies who literally fall apart at the most inconvenient times, so all I can think during their sex is, something's probably going to fall off (I was thinking skin sliding off, but there's also the obvious).

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This was a really unique way to do the "childhood promise" thing.
She was both right and wrong about marriage being the promise!