Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Has this been dropped? I haven't heard or seen any developments since this one was translated. And while the story isn't really my thing, there is some potential here...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I would have been happy with an epilogue with a date and possible ecchi fanservice, and instead we're getting indications that the story will keep going??

Sweet yuri goddess above, does Kashikaze just love to spoil the fans? It isn't Christmas yet!!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh. My god. She finally realized.

NOW GO FOR IT!!!!

The YuriWitch
Semelparous discussion 26 Jun 21:21
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, that was just stupid. She's still breathing, and then 2 seconds later dead? I mean...what the hell was that?

I can't even try to fathom what the author is going for with this anymore...

The YuriWitch
Semelparous discussion 23 Jun 02:26
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

It's unlikely....highly, highly unlikely. But a tiny part of me sort of wants to see the two Youkos merge into one, for Yorino's sake. And also because I'm sure there'd be a way in-universe to explain them merging without ruining the story.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

no matter how well she can read the room, she still tends to jump headfirst into situations and speaks her mind without thinking about who might hear it.

And judging by her own internal monologue, while in this particular case she indeed seems to actually hang to this belief (although by chapter 5 she's already gone from totally impossible to just impossible for her, and even that seems mostly out of stubbornness), she's not necessarily even speaking her mind but just saying what she thinks is the best choice to say in a given situation to keep her popularity.

Which makes her attitude even worse...still, I've high hopes for Aya. Seems she has quite the master plan all figured out.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I honestly think Aya handled this chick a lot better than I would have. If I had heard the protag say something like that so loudly I would have gotten so irritated I'd have chewed her ass out. She clearly is the type who acts first and considers the consequences later - no matter how well she can read the room, she still tends to jump headfirst into situations and speaks her mind without thinking about who might hear it.

Aya...please, don't lose!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

After Luminous = Blue, I have high expectations from this artist. And I'm already liking it so far! However, this blonde chick does give off some...odd vibes.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm actually hoping we don't get any ecchi/fanservice chapters for these two now that they've become a couple. I feel like any fanservice - no matter how great or small - would kinda ruin the innocence of their relationship. Despite how it started, they just feel too pure to take it in such a mature direction. Mad props to Ayaka for trying, but I really don't think it will be necessary here.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

MORE!!!

The YuriWitch
Semelparous discussion 15 Jun 13:55
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Yay for the science babies, BOO for the cliffhanger. I wasn't expecting this until much later...but they wouldn't kill her off THAT quickly, would they?

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 1:55PM

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! This chick is yandere!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I didn't know I needed this in my life. Eula...put a ring on that archer's damn finger already!!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Uhhhh, latest chapter, page 3. Does she...not have underwear on???

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Also, I don't mean to be that guy but uh...has there ever been any art, wholesome or horny, of these two outside of the series? I feel like fanart of Hayate and Honey - or any of them really - is nonexistent.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh. My damn. Ohhh my damn. THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!

But the part about not defeating X...does Hayate really think she can just turn X over to their side? That seems like a stretch...I mean, maybe not impossible, but...

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 08 Jun 21:49
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
E3gmpqbvkauzzdk-orig

NGL, I adore this series to the moon and back...but the lazy chick can be a little irritating at times. I dunno, I guess I'm just still waiting for the day one of them asks the other out on a real date.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 08 Jun 21:47
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
E2th5kzuuaabvtx-orig

Please tell me there's a follow up where she throws away the pillow and kisses the ever loving daylights out of her!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THAT'S HOW YOU FRACKIN' DO BABY! Don't spend too long building up the misunderstanding and leave the door open for a continuation! I absolutely love writing like this!

It's not perfect, but for this story it doesn't need to be!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Try as I may, I'm having a very difficult time pushing my way through this...I love Mira's art style, and her writing is excellent. But for the life of me I've never been able to understand BDSM and the appeal behind it. I can't even get past the first chapter...

Does this series at least touch on other things besides BDSM? Or is that the sole focus?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Hell what??? I mean...is this a normal occurrence for this artist? The art and NSFW were amazing but the story sort of...threw me off a cliff.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm gonna guess her potion is actually an aphrodisiac that also temporarily lowers inhibitions.

The irony then is that all these girls have nursed secret crushes on her all along. She was popular, she just didn't know it.

I wonder what would happen if she drank the potion herself.

We kinda saw that already, when she was made to do all of that cosplay.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I am...quite surprised. What if this love potion is just a potion that amplifies already existing emotion?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Is it just me, or is this a little hard to follow?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

If those legs feel so light, Kase, then you better haul ass like there's no tomorrow! SPEED IS KEY!!!