joined Jul 12, 2012

Dang it.. I was expecting more!

Akirio-chan
Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

God damn that was cute.

joined Jul 12, 2012

I am very concern about the blood that came out of her stomach?? I'm hoping it was because she was bitten.
or she lost her virginity and the blood actually came out of her vagina but they're saying stomach instead?

Akirio-chan
Lesfes-Co discussion 18 Apr 23:02
joined Jul 12, 2012

Holy fuck it's almost 5 years later and I'm still waiting for this to update.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Holy wow. I liked this a lot lol.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Ouch, that hurt. I mean the story isn't bad, but man that ending.

Akirio-chan
Cutie Beast discussion 12 Apr 09:55
joined Jul 12, 2012

This story had no chill and I loved that!

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 11 Apr 15:13
joined Jul 12, 2012
A97866ac597cab20307e7cd426add541

Finds my comments from 4 years ago and was thinking "the hell I'm talking about?"
And then it finally makes sense and I come to agree with it

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Six years?! Nah I believe its around 2 to 3 years because Yuzumori had gone to her middle school entrance ceremony. If you read the last chapter Yuzumori asks Mimika that she would like to see her in her middle school uniform, meaning that Yuzumori's current uniform is for middle school. And the uniform isn't the same as what we've previously seen Mimika wear, who was always wearing her highschool uniform.

And for more evidence that its only been around 2 to 3 years is from looking at the size difference on the last chapter. (Oh but Yuzumori might grow during highschool, you say?) Realistically girls experience a growth spurge around and during middle school, and they finish growing around the beginning of highschool. And because we've seen evidence of how Yuzumori would look as a highschooler (hence from the reversal chapters and images which she was around the same height as Mimika,) leads me to believe that Yuzumori on the last chapter is just entering middle school and should be around 12 to 13 years of age while Mimika should be 19 to 20 years old (because Mimika had already mentioned that they have a 7 year age gap.)

Oh and Yuzumori had mentioned that she was in her 4th year of elementary and Mimika in 2nd year highschool (11th grade, Junior). In Japan middle school would start around after the 5th or 6th year of elementary, so around 6th or 7th grade (depending on which region of Japan they live,) meaning its only been 2 to 3 years since Yuzumori and Mimika had met.

So with this I hope it clears up a lot of the misunderstandings revolving around the time skip. Even though I made this statement it is still based on personal speculation, but it is the most logical statement I made which makes the most sense.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

@lucy9star bah don't call Honoka small dick, she is not here to defend herself. Don't be rude.

@Beatrix Lol that's not what they meant. They were saying why there wasn't more Honoka dick, which this story lacked.

Imo it was still a cute story and I liked it either way.

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 1:24AM

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Just a thought but I wonder if the pills work like this:
Eve pill- made to work like an artificial sperm only used during sexual activities to increase the chances of producing a child.
Adam pill- helps to increase sex drive and aids in fertilizing the eve user through contact of the sexual organs.

If its like that then science shouldn't be too far from making this possible, atleast for the eve pill. I don't think the adam pill would be necessary at all. Honestly it would be a seriously cheaper alternative for women out there wanting to have children. The only issue would be that the sperm banks would probably be against the idea and it would drive them to bankrupsy if a pill like this would ever exist. But maybe if we were in the same scenario as in the manga then maybe in that world they either already used most of the sperms or are keeping them stored away for conservation purposes in case the species' numbers dwindled. So they would only be left with the pills. I've read way too many mangas that explained things this way. Like Love DNA had a very similar case.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was very nice. Also one thing I forgot to mention on the previous chapter is that the art is amazing. (atleast it's not like those hentai art that makes all those questionable body shapes)

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Out of all the nsfw plots based on these characters this one was probably the best I've read for now. It actually didn't just straight up get into the sex and it just took its time to let the characters know about their feelings for each other. And the sex isn't cringy either.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Ok so page 18 is kinda bothering me how there's too much unnecessary shading. Like all that did was make Saya's body look kinda skeletal... I know it looks like I'm criticizing their way of shading but realistically a skinny body doesn't look like that...

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I wasn't expecting that trauma tho.

Akirio-chan
Hanny Box discussion 01 Apr 23:45
joined Jul 12, 2012

Its funny that they said its their first Miku x Rin but what about Nightmare Box? Its technically a shit ton of drama but with Miku x Rin in it.
They probably meant its their first Miku x Rin with no drama maybe. Also I love this pair (it's my favorite vocaloid ship) but it doesn't match with Sekihara's art style. Strangely it matches with Miku x Luka better.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Aw this was adorable.

joined Jul 12, 2012

I don't know why but I wasn't expenting the uncensored boobs. I feel like their faces aren't meant to be in anything nsfw related.
But hey, that's just me.

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:52
joined Jul 12, 2012
Tumblr_ok83i0vx4m1vku2bmo1_1280

If you don't come up looking like a glazed donut, you're not doing it right.

I laughed at this but it's so true lol. Now the words "glazed donut" will be in my head everytime I perform oral.

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:43
joined Jul 12, 2012
Mei_x_d_va_2_by_rawrden-db2gsqz

This probably started off as a funny joke and then things got really heated.

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:38
joined Jul 12, 2012
59413384_p0

I love everything about this.

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:37
joined Jul 12, 2012
Pervert

I've never tried humiliation in the bedroom before. Hmm.

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:31
joined Jul 12, 2012

Would a reversal tag be appropriate?
Or maybe a switch tag lol. I'm just saying.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 9:25PM

Akirio-chan
Darn you Dynasty 01 Apr 16:39
joined Jul 12, 2012

I legit was about to throw a fit when I saw the gal pals tag. But then I remembered it's April 1st and I randomly started laughing but I can't laugh cause I'm sick and my stomach hurts a lot. So I'll give you this one Dysnaty. You got me good for a moment there.

Also I didn't know where to leave this quick message and I figured I might as well just leave it in the forum. And I appreaciated the laugh even though my stomach isn't too happy about it.

Oh and Happy Easter/April Fool's everyone!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh. This is nice. I would like more please.