joined Oct 7, 2017

Magic babies

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

this didn't need to be a touhou doujin but it sure is hella dang good yuri

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

foolish lesbians, you will BOTH be the brides!

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I read for the lesbian side couple but there's a lot to like about this manga's approach to LGBT themes just in general that you don't get in most other manga

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I couldn't care less about all the het parts of the story, or this Botan person trying to somehow take the moral high road about cheating (somehow it's her sisters' faults, for telling the married man's family that he was cheating with her???).
I was here for what looked like it might be a trans-positive lesbian relationship... which ended up only barely teetering on the edge of being trans-positive in the end! Wowza!

Firecat1311
Nijipuri discussion 26 Jan 16:26
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

hmmm, smells like a canceled series

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't know what it is exactly, but for some reason it's really funny to me when translators stubbornly refuse to use the characters' english names when translating into english

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

straight as a rainbow!

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Oh no Tadokoro-chan look out the truck is coming oh god she can't hear us she has her gay on

Firecat1311
Happy End discussion 08 Jan 13:01
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

not reading this because I won't read incest, just dropping by to comment on how hilarious it is to me that the manga is called Happy End, but the last chapter is tagged Bad End, a tag I've yet to ever see anywhere else on the site

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't understand, I'm an unpopular girl who spent all her highschool doodling and not socializing, and yet despite this I don't have a girlfriend, what have I done wrong

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

UTOPIA

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

soon she'll stop falling for her ruses and become the one who ruses instead

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

so much great buildup for so little of anything in the end.
well, everyone else has already said as much about this series.
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who found the ending to be really lacking.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

https://itch.io/jam/yuri-game-jam-2018/rate/324952
no idea if anyone's still checking this news thread but I "finished" the submission I was posting about. Still working on ACTUALLY finishing it, but hey at least all the levels are playable! ...even though the yuri content I want to put in it is currently still very weak and rather almost nonexistent at this stage... soon...

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I was exactly this type of best friend for one girl for the longest time, until she figured it out. decisive friendship-ender right there.

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

does this actually become yuri or is it just yuri crush, because it's feeling like the latter to me. lots more het than yuri so far, euhh

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

nothing wrong with relationships that end, that's just how things are. lifetime relationships aren't all THAT common, and besides half the characters in "happy end" romance stories probably broke up off-camera eventually after their series ended anyway
people change, feelings change, people move on, etc etc etc

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I missed this jam last year and was hecka glad to have actually caught it this year. Last year it was almost all visual novels and it might be this year too, so my little team is working on an action game instead! sometimes girls just wanna beat stuff up in mechs with jet boosters, and be gay while doing it, y'know?

Good luck man hope you and your team understand what you got yourslefs into with all the animations. Just some advice with hitboxes before you ship the game remember to turn them back to transparent or youll have big grey shapes stuck to legs and arms randomly.

oh yes, I've done action games before! this isn't my first game, haha. I'm the coding half of the team, but both me and the artist can do animation stuff so that's all pretty much sorted already.

Whats the name of the game ill be sure to check it out and ill write up some feed back if i get the time to when your done with it.

Super Bunny Kick is the working title that we're probably going to be sticking with. if it doesn't end up being called that just look for the game about a super bunny mech that kicks stuff

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I missed this jam last year and was hecka glad to have actually caught it this year. Last year it was almost all visual novels and it might be this year too, so my little team is working on an action game instead! sometimes girls just wanna beat stuff up in mechs with jet boosters, and be gay while doing it, y'know?

Good luck man hope you and your team understand what you got yourslefs into with all the animations. Just some advice with hitboxes before you ship the game remember to turn them back to transparent or youll have big grey shapes stuck to legs and arms randomly.

oh yes, I've done action games before! this isn't my first game, haha. I'm the coding half of the team, but both me and the artist can do animation stuff so that's all pretty much sorted already.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

still waiting for my visit from the yuri fairy, I'm sure she'll be here any day now

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

when I first watched this show the idea of pairing these two never came up in my head even once.
the second time I watched it I suddenly could not stop shipping them, and near the end where they put their faces real close to eachother I almost started rooting for them to kiss out loud, right next to my mom and sister who I was watching it with.

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

well hearing that this ends with a high schooler dating some older guy has totally shut down my interest in the series, but even though I won't be reading it, it will live on in my heart with a chio x mana headcanon