Forum › Posts by shojie07

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like Sayaka, and I admired her for having guts to tell her feelings for Touko after keeping it long. I feel she deserves it at least. But, saying she’s a good match just because they are seem equal in a sense is so wrong. Yes, she’s been a good sidekick and a best friend for Touko, but keeping silent about Touko’s pretension, acting perfect like her sister is a big mistake for Sayaka’s part. It is a big let down and a flaw of her for me, as a reader, to think she’s better as Touko’s partner. This is why in some sort, Touko never tried to open up “that” side of her to Sayaka despite them being best friends. Because, Touko knows Sayaka only needs her to be perfect. Sayaka said she knows Touko, better, but she doesn’t know at all what Touko really needs for herself... to change. To overcome self hatred.

That’s why Yuu is way too good than her. Unlike Sayaka who just waited, Yuu took action genuinely for Touko’s sake. Yuu didn’t cow to step up and extended her hands to the “person” that Touko tried to hid first even they only met for months. Yuu accepted all her contradictions. Yuu accepted who Touko is— both sides. Everything of her. Even though, this is what Sayaka is up doing now, she was late.

Sadly, Touko at the moment is still clouded by confusion and wrong judgment of love that it is conditional. But, rather than thinking of Touko accepting Sayaka’s confession, I do think it is a way of telling her to open her goddamn eyes— if Sayaka can love all of her, it is hell sure that Yuu can.

Yes, she might feel sorry for Sayaka, but Touko loves Yuu. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next chapter would reveal Touko’s point of view while in Kyoto trip, and all she was thinking is Yuu.

But hey, Sayaka. I’m happy you’re free of your burden, hiding your feelings from Touko.

last edited at Jan 2, 2019 2:09AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

BTW, what is that song near the end of episode 13 called?

Are you talking the insert song? It’s [Suki, Igai no Kotoba de] by Yuu & Touko (Takada & Kotobuki) together with Hectopascal in an album.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I'm kinda disappointed with that ending on the anime, they cut it on the middle part of the manga ( 一一)

I want a season 2 (..)_

I want season 2 but I wouldn't say the ending was disappointing lol. Ep 13, is satisfyingly good. The way they ended it is brilliant, I would say. They really did a good job adapting both ch23 and ch24 and extra chapters, plus additional scenes. Nakatani herself was so impressed how Katou divided each scenes with great result. I do think it's the best to ended it that way, and to cut on that part of the manga rather than rushing and pushing to the play that will only make the anime a mess. Also the pace they did from the start would going nonsense. They already foreshadowing scenes that would might be happen next, and ended it metaphorically which is "We need to change trains now." If you didn't watch it analytically, or try to delve on it's meaningful ending, then you will only find yourself being disappointed.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 2:19AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

And each blu ray is $80

They separate the season into 4 blu ray 'volumes'. This is just episodes 1-3, I think.

heartattack

Seriously, when I saw that 80$ price tag I was like: Nah, they've got the price wrong->They have the dollar-yen exchange rate wrong?->Maybe that's just the price of importing->ARE YOU F#*@ING KIDDING M-

Wait... WHAT?

Holy screaming testicle cancer, Batman!

I think, it’s the usual price for bluray in anime, isn’t it? In amazon japan, I normally see the price 9k yen down to 8k or 7k...

last edited at Dec 28, 2018 9:14AM by Nezchan

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I know that Yuu x Touko is the endgame of the series. But I also want Sayaka to be happy too & stay best friend's with Touko even after the confession.
I think that Nakatani sensei has a plan to have Sayaka have her own happiness in the series too, like having her fall in love with someone else that love's her back.
Am hoping that she is planning on having that free-spirited girl from the novel about Sayaka's past show up in the mainseries, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka.

Sayaka deserves her own happiness too a just as much as Yuu x Touko.

Yeah. I hope that girl from Sayaka’s past return too. It seems her feelings for Sayaka was so genuine unlike w/ her senpai. If not with Nakatani’s writing, at least in LN that writing by Iruma. I’m sure, if the LN sequel sales tops again, Iruma will continue to write. I refuse to see Sayaka has no happy ending. She deserves the world.

last edited at Dec 27, 2018 10:58AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

DAMN just checked the raws. Sayaka confessed it seems?

Yes. She was too damn direct to tell that she wants to be Touko’s lover even though Touko stopped her to confess at first, telling her she isn’t the person that Sayaka expected to be. It seems Touko felt what Sayaka about to do. She isn’t dense at all. Lol. I’m really worried how will Touko answer her confession Another month to wait. It’s such a pain, the monthly update.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

NxY posted:

YagaKimi was in 16th place for blu ray sales last week with 2,849 sales https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-25/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-december-17-23/.141303

This is so sad... So if you want to success in sells you have to make it about idols, but what's the problem with idols? they can't fall in love(for real) so no yuri.
But really, I was expecting around 4000 to 6000

YagaKimi just out december 21, and got that sale. It’s pretty good in my opinion compare to other. And with the update sales, it already reached 3k at the moment. Let’s be optimistic it’ll reach 4k at least.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

NxY posted:

YagaKimi was in 16th place for blu ray sales last week with 2,849 sales https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-25/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-december-17-23/.141303

This is so sad... So if you want to success in sells you have to make it about idols, but what's the problem with idols? they can't fall in love(for real) so no yuri.
But really, I was expecting around 4000 to 6000

YagaKimi just out december 21, and got that sale. It’s pretty good in my opinion compare to other. And with the update sales, it already reached 3k at the moment. Let’s be optimistic it’ll reach 4k at least.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

…So is the season over? Seems that way, but my streaming site says "12/13"…

Anyway that bedroom scene was… Wow… I don't think I've ever seen an anime use silence as effectively as this one. You could feel both the sexiness and the sheer pressure Touko was putting on Yuu… the vocal performances were particularly amazing in this ep.

I know right? The episode 12 definitely lived up with the title- Suddenly Suffocating. I can feel the tense and intimacy hanging in the air. The silence was so effective that I felt like breathless watching the scene. The storyboard is so well done, incredible I say. I have no words to say anymore. It’s the best episode for me. The VA's performances are excellent as usual. Tokou's voice can give creep. No wonder Yuu's shivering.

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 6:51PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I think the Dynasty should fix the sequence of extras and special in Volumes. Special 6 that had put in volume 6 which is Miyako x Riko story should be in volume 7 as special chapter. And they still haven’t upload yet the real extra chapter for volume 6. I think it was out days ago from 4s...

Where's that? (Volume 6 extra)

It’s this one in 4s mediafire link:
https://download2268.mediafire.com/ls315fgodhmg/e714a4zi24caz9c/%5B4s%5D+Yagate+Kimi+ni+Naru+-+Volume+6+Extras.zip

And already posted in Mangadex:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/500351/1

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 4:33AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I think the Dynasty should fix the sequence of extras and special in Volumes. Special 6 that had put in volume 6 which is Miyako x Riko story should be in volume 7 as special chapter. And they still haven’t upload yet the real extra chapter for volume 6. I think it was out days ago from 4s...

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 7:16PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So instead of fixing the localization problem with using first names in the dubs with this episode that was about them switching to using first names they instead mostly rewrote the dialog.Instead being switching to first names it is making nicknames. While the walking conversation between Yuu and Touko is kind of cute the council room scenes is a mess and makes no sense. They had over a month to fix the localization but instead chose to stick with it and choose this poor way to address it. They could fixed it early and only had a couple episodes to redo but didn't

HIDIVE's subs are particularly bad even by official subs standards and should be avoided. Asenshi fixes 99% of the official sub's problems, and with the honorifics patch 99.9% of the problems are fixed.

...well, I thought you were talking about the official subs. Shit like this is why I don't watch dubs in the first place.

Yeah, I’ve been using this Honorifics patch, for my rewatching. And it’s good. Because it’s my little problem in Asenshi subs; omitting the honorifics.

The dub part in episode 7 is seriously hilarious. Using dear, darling or honey. Idk. Instead of fixing, they were improvised some shits that is so far from the original.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

You're only at episode 9? Well, at least you're far ahead of my younger brother...

Where are you guys getting the episodes? I can only find episode 2 and not even from a legit source. Please, I need my yuri fix.

For people not having HiDive or VRV, they either watching it in illegal sites or downloading. There are plenty of it in internet, just google it. Or they just dl it in Horriblesubs that ripping the subs or Asenshi who’re making their own subs. Though I really wish Yagakimi should be in CR, if only they got the license. It’s more easy for me.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 7:28PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

…How the hell did I forget a scene of Touko French-kissing Yuu?

Well, the anime sure added a lot more intensity to the chapter in any case. It's cool that whoever animated the bedroom scene in episode 5 came back for this one. Though I think the scene of Yuu gazing at a running Touko is a bit too long.

Also it's silly, but I loved how they nailed the "Yaaaay..." scene. XD

It’s either Touko seriously had herself practicing to make Yuu felt it good or Yuu just simply “like” Touko that everything’s felt good. Lol.

I prefer the scene where Touko running, i don’t feel that it’s long. It’s just perfect for me to make Yuu realized her feelings all along.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It's just that usually the manga has sound effects (like "ba-dump" or "doki doki") when a heartbeat sound should be heard, so if there wasn't one in the chapter, I can't blame the anime staff for not adding it.

Lol. Why I’m laughing at this? Next time put the “doki doki”

That song they played during it was really nice. Wonder if it's sung by the same singer from the OP.

Yes. The same singer, Riko Azuna and the song is called Rise.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

After checking the chapter again I realized that there were no sound effects in that scene either. Basically it was supposed to be all inside Yuu's head blending out all other sounds. The anime was fairly accurate, even if I still feel that addition would have been nice.

Exactly. It would be nice to let the viewers hear it too. Maybe, that’s probably the reason why I felt there’s something lacking in that scene, or I’m just expecting it too much to happen? Lol. But, anyway, the Relay Race scene made up for that lack. They really nailed Yuu’s realization there right.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 11:25AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So I really noticed the budget shift this time. They were defnitely backloading the episode as best as they could. It's completely legitimate, but it does still take me out of it a bit.
I'm glad the moment Yuu fell for Touko and the toolshed scene were done without shirking any expenses though! This director knew exactly how pivotal it was~

I would have liked to hear an actual heartbeat during that scene, but beggars cant be choosers

I feel the same. I’m actually waiting for it...but... no.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

All I know is that Citrus doesn’t grab my heart like Bloom into You did to me. Lol. Am I intellectual enough?

All you have to do is keep comparing, I came to think that you’re just using this useless topic to keep shoving Citrus and how (in)famous it is. But sorry, I found Mei’s problem nonsense and repetitive so I dropped it.

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 8:08PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

OMG. This is so cute.... I seriously can't wait for more, but man, I have to wait for January for the next chapter... Koyuki and Konatsu !!!

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Rolling my eyes, seeing same person complaining again. Okay. Next

I’m waiting for the next YagaKimi episode this week! My heart is ready! And of course for that special chapter. I think it’s good to read that and be entertained to how they get together Riko-sensei and Miyako, I mean.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 8:52PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Why do I have the feeling this story is looking like it ain't going nowhere, as far as any conclusive satisfying payoff goes? I find myself missing Citrus as hard as it is to imagine lol Because hey, at least in the end we got even a crazy wedding. The impression I get is that Bloom Into You gonna end up with them blushing saying their love for each other is "pure" or some such nonsense.

Going nowhere? Huh?

Bloom into You is the good representation of realistic life, romance and sexuality. It’s a slice of life. Just because some Yuri manga ended like in a wedding and fans were happy, Bloom into You should make something as a payoff for readers. The manga isn’t relatively going on fan-service from the start, it’s aiming for character development and building a strong story that readers can relate.

I don’t know how will it ends, but I trust Nakatani’s choice of how she ends it. She delivered this story exceptionally, so why should I doubt her?

Touko and Yuu’s relationship isn’t pure. Yuu since she was involve with Touko has a lot of sacrifices. Keeping her feelings, not allowed to express it, and being rejected (unintentionally). Grieving and feeling numb about it. Questioning what love is? And So, seeing them say they love each other in the end, is it nonsense? NO. It’ll be the finality of what I’m reading for the past 2 years. So why is it nonsense?

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 2:50AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Isn't Dengeki released on the 27th? How are there raws already?

It's probably a special chapter from the next tank or something. That would gel with it being about side characters.

It was a special chapter this month. next month will cover chapter 37, the school trip arc.

So is it mean it’s on December 27 like the raws said? Or another release? I hope they release like after 2 weeks...lol

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 9:51PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wait, so the next chapter is a Riko x Miyako chapter? I wonder what to expect from those two, since, while relevant, they don't seem too relevant (outside Miyako's support for Sayaka).

They are the focus this time. I thought first it’s just an extra page about them, but no. Just saw the raw. It’s the latest chapter indeed.

EDIT: I checked it again, hmm... might not be the actual Chapter 37. It just a special release. And it never marked as Chapter 37. Maybe, another release soon for the main story?

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 9:03PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It seems still no Touko x Yuu in the next chapter. Argh, as much as I like the two adult lesbians, I want to know about Touko and Yuu... i know this is going to happen in all mangas but still...

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 6:15PM

shojie07
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 09:02
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Ow.. this is getting better and better with Risa and Aya. It's understandable considering Aya's situation of wanting her parents happy especially her Dad. Good thing her Mom supports her and seems knows what she is. I'm with this couple.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 9:04AM