SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Really good, but after reading it... I feel like drinking now~

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Hold on, Banana didn't have a dream????
(Kill Yayicho btw, if I see her it's on sight...)

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

So I was expecting a reveal that Hino listened to the same horoscope that morning (and is an Aquarius), but looks like no dice. That was the implication, though, right?

SyxThree
Image Comments 24 Apr 18:20
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
6136158_p0

This particular ship skeeved me out, but that anime was overall just the right combination of trippy and sad

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

This is so cute and wholesome. I know it's a little weird to have a guy be the POV character for a yuri manga, but Mio is a good boy, so it's fine.

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Apr 10:55
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Szmhfbq-1

AAAA my favorite ship finally has some art here!!!!!

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Apr 10:24
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
D4nkhfou8ae0i0l

I'm so sorry Moca Rest in Bread

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Apr 10:20
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
D3jn88suyaamydo

Unappreciated ship detected

SyxThree
Cocoa discussion 19 Apr 13:33
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Louis C. Karen?

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Karen doesn't even deserve Mahiru if you ask me, she's way too inconsiderate towards her. I like Mahiru x Suzu (green girl from Seiran Academy), their personalities pair really well.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The Motivation Button was pure hubris. Hino, your first and last mistake was underestimating your opponent. Result: death by Koguma's smile.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Well, murder is a bit too far I maybe, but yanderes and ojou-samas are my two biggest weaknesses so I'm too powerless to complain @_@

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Yesterday, Mya-nee was like "Please tell Mom I need money for commissary, the other prisoners are forcing me to cook for them!"

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Its like Steven Universe, but without shit artstyle, lazy animation, annoying characters or lame fight scenes. : D

Literally the only thing they have in common is that the characters are sentient humanoid gem-based life forms?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It was at this moment she knew she f***ed up...

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I called this as a joke after that title card, but I guess I was right after all..? I liked the anime a lot but I've never read the manga so sadly I'm 100% lost...

SyxThree
Pink Rush discussion 03 Apr 15:33
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Oh I had forgotten about this one, it's really funny/pretty and underrated! But Sana, real talk, please go look for a girlfriend somewhere else, you defo deserve better.

Find better than Maru? Absurd!

But what better way to get Maru to come around and treat her like the queen she is than making her jealous of the cute girl on her arm? It's a win-win!

SyxThree
Pink Rush discussion 03 Apr 03:14
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Oh I had forgotten about this one, it's really funny/pretty and underrated! But Sana, real talk, please go look for a girlfriend somewhere else, you defo deserve better.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Guys there are more straightforward ways to say you're gonna dedicate yourself exclusively to Land of the Lustrous scalations. (I know, I know, it's joke)

SyxThree
Image Comments 13 Mar 01:15
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
71095583_p5

Low key having a major dark side is a big part of her Banana a-peel!

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Eugh that credits page set off my para-doily-something-whatever-phobia

Trypophobia. Pareidolia is seeing patterns in random data

TY, I didn't want to look it up 'cause search engines love to be extra helpful and provide visual examples.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Eugh that credits page set off my para-doily-something-whatever-phobia

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Saroma's been by fav for a while now, she's absolute trash. Very relatable tbh

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Aw Emoji looks so cute when she's asleep, dreaming of disgusting things.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mmm yea I think most things I'd say about it have been said already. Did not like it. I would have soured on it as soon as I hit "yurifag" anyway, so it's just as well.