Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hahahaha, and yes it is the way forward. :D

I wholeheartedly agree. You know I watched this episode first among other potential yuri shows because I thought it would be disappointing in terms of subtext and there will be just teasing. But they got me good there. I was very pleased with it when it ended. x)

joined Mar 11, 2016

"Action Heroine":

Misaki was pretty straight forward there. Lol at the gigolo remark. Glad that it is not just subtext and we got outright confirmation that it not the 'same old best friends' trope no matter the subtext.

Sold one million yen worth of goods? They gotta be kidding me.
Tho the play was nicely executed and the performance was good.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I like this manga a lot. I hope it is not finished. ><

Autumn
Anime season 10 Jul 10:15
joined Mar 11, 2016

Can someone make me a gif of when Akagi catch Mikan from falling in "Action Heroin". Thanks.

Autumn
Yuri Family discussion 09 Jul 13:17
joined Mar 11, 2016

I am eagerly waiting for a sequel. >_<

joined Mar 11, 2016

Testing:

Great. Thanks Original. <3

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 12:28PM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I wanna know how the teacher and cafe manager hooked up.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I still don't get it? :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thanks for the spoilers. ^_^
Right. Aya and murakami intrigue me. And of course the subtex. :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

I just got accepted into college! Praise me! :D

Good Job. Thumbs up. Hope your years go well there along with your studies. Have a nice college life. ^_^

I can't get this gif to work. ~_~

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 12:25PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

@TB
No worries. You can use spoiler tag if you want. I tend to tag important spoilers too. :)

Wow I did not know she was in love with her. I thought it was just senpai-kohai affection; and that she was just missing her absense from the club.
so did she ever confess? Did teru know about her feelings? I want to know what happened with their relationship if you can help it. Thank you. ^_^

joined Mar 11, 2016

Normally people living in cities of these countries are more open minded so if her parents live in the city (the chances of that are high as she would not have access to internet in rural areas and almost all of rural areas in these countries are backward and they would not even have the slightest idea that lgb exists or yuri, lesbianism are a thing so)she is more likely to be sound and safe. I live in one of these countries so i know.

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 2:38AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

@TB
Well the primary purpose is to post about potential yuri shows so i posted just those screenshots. So the folks can go and watch it themselves.

I m not up to date with the manga so the important part you are talking about; is it the cat part?

joined Mar 11, 2016

It says "Homosexual Activity" carries death penalty. So if she haven't done anything of the sort then she is still safe. I think this the updated list:

"In 2016, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) released its most recent State Sponsored Homophobia Report. The report found that thirteen countries (or parts of them) impose the death penalty for “Same-sex sexual acts”. These countries comprise 6% of the countries in the United Nations. Of these thirteen countries, four are in Africa: Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, and Mauritania. Nine are in Asia: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iraq, and Daesh (ISIS/ISIL) territories."

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 2:44PM

Autumn
Yuri Family discussion 28 Jun 13:07
joined Mar 11, 2016

Why does it trouble you that they do?

Yeah. I think it is not wrong of us to enjoy solving/predicting the mystery/outcome in/of those 4 pages. We mean no harm really. :D

@themusicman500
There can be any number of possibilities of course [If one think long and hard enough]. I just listed the ones which seemed highly likely and came to mind at the time.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Stella no Mahou Specials:

Lol Fujikawa fooling around.

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:37AM

Autumn
Yuri Family discussion 28 Jun 05:17
joined Mar 11, 2016

Like I said, a way to get one of her sister to actually kiss her, which seems to be effective considering how three of them instantly jumped at the chance while the fourth only refrain 'cause she'd rather watch. :p

"mmh, I want to be kissed by one of my sis but it's embarassing to go and ask, they might think I'm a pervert... Oh, I know, I'll pretend one already did and that the culprit should out herself and give me another one !"

Right. But this will end with her getting a kiss from each (assuming this is her aim) and no future development in the sibling's relationship. Which is not mochi's style imo.

We have three possibilities:
1) One of the sister is the culprit.
2) Mother is the culprit.
3) Hana is just making this as an excuse to kiss her sisters (Tho this begs the question if she already knew that her sisters would compete to kiss her).

The most likely one (in your opinion) is ___?

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 5:19AM

Autumn
Yuri Family discussion 28 Jun 04:38
joined Mar 11, 2016

I think that what someone said earlier about Hana making a baseless assertion is probably the most likely scenario.

Hmm that may be plausible too. But in that case what would be her aim by doing so?

Autumn
Yuri Family discussion 28 Jun 00:18
joined Mar 11, 2016

Mother totally came across as the culprit. But I don't think Mochi will go that route or will she. :?
Loved it when the sisters didn't mind being the culprit for getting to kiss the little one.
A sequel would be nice.

I do not see why people/anyone are complaining about the art. It's great. It's cleanly drawn with good expressions.

Agreed.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 12:19AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

That was good~

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Isn't she the same girl as in this?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch16#7

joined Mar 11, 2016

Finally:

This one is such an unusual pairing or not? I don't know. But they look cure together.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Where is that from?

Kuzu no Honkai, last episode. It had a satisfying end. Yuri ship didn't happen but it had a satisfying closure plus we got some awesome yuri moments from this anime. :)
Like this one below:

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:27AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yuri ship is still the best.

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:26AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Discuss all the airing current/previous/seasonal anime series's episodes here.

Warning: Spoilers will not be tagged so don't view the thread/posts unless you want to be spoiled.

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 1:57PM