Forum › Posts by KizuRai

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Gah it always ruins it for me when they stuff sugary stuff into the vag >_<

Same. All I can think of is "Yeast infection".

Glad I'm not the only one. I looked at that and went "You really shouldn't do that."

KizuRai
Image Comments 06 Dec 16:20
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Src7bg0

@FacadeSmiles LOL I didn't notice! I just accepted the fish face! It was only after I read your comment that I went back and noticed the actual face

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ah... she was so close yet so far..
Poor Madoka, she's going to have to be really direct to get through that goat's thick skull

KizuRai
Nukoduke! discussion 12 Oct 22:33
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Haha Yuuya and Inori thinking each other angels xD too much adorableness. Finally found out what happened to Haruki's eye, although I thought it would be more epic... or chuunibyou-ish haha
The author pointing out that they didn't have a floor plan made me laugh; probably didn't even consider that Nukoduke would continue for so long.

(also, every time I see more backstory, I feel more and more pity for Yamato ^^;;)

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I can't help but shake my head each time I read a new chapter, as if I'm trying to vehemently deny something but I'm not sure what.
I was completely led to believe that Sato was going to confess about the murder, but I also thought that was weird for her to suddenly grow a conscious lol Thinking that her "cheating" was a huge sin however is very much like Sato... and it's frightening that I already have the gist of her character.

I'm starting to think Shio-chan is letting off some sort of pheromone that makes people crazy about her o.O, actually no, I've thought that for awhile now, but with more and more people falling for her "angelic cuteness" I can't help but think it only cements my theory haha

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh god. This is all going to go horribly wrong, I can't watch!
:: peeks through fingers ::

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I swear to god, I lost it at Hayate's "Crane Style" stance

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh geez, this is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Yuu's completely trapped because the person that likes her (Touko), likes her because Yuu doesn't like her back. So if Yuu starts developing feelings Touko will pull back.

There's really no winning here.

KizuRai
Kase-san discussion 11 Aug 02:36
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

tomoka and yui i wonder when they"ll start calling each other by their first names hue~

Since they always call each other by their last names I got really freaked out when I found out about their first names xD. But yeah, I also hope we get to see them calling each other that.

I literally went "Who the hell is Yui?" on chapter 14 xD
For some reason I thought they were still middle schoolers and the college application thing threw me off.

Also, long distance sucks, but at least japan is small. It's not like they need to fly anywhere or be on the train for 4 hours each time so I guess I never really understood the whole 'have to go to the same university thing'.

I wonder if Yamada will actually confront Kase about her past girlfriends or if she's just going to brood about it until it all blows up in some other way. My vote is on the latter lol

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 2:37AM

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 01 Aug 03:23
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lol who the heck asks if they can touch your eyelashes??

last edited at Aug 1, 2016 3:23AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

What????

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 21 May 08:28
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I dub this phase, the Adorable Falling in Love phase.
Honestly, it's so cute my face might fall out from all the grinning.

KizuRai
Steps discussion 17 May 23:27
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

The credits page tho. Story of my life.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"Is this really a respectable message parlour?"

That is a legitimate question.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Has Takase even confessed? Why is she acting like she lost already without even giving a fight?

:: sigh ::

Maybe it's because I've been more into mature romances lately but I wonder what's with the 'confessing' thing anyway?
Take them out on a date, have a good time, then gradually edge towards "Will you be my girlfriend?" or "I like you, and I like spending time with you, and I'd like to spend more time with you." you know? Not just "I like you, go out with me." and BAM you're a couple now.

Maybe I should stop reading high school manga... oh wait, aren't they in college?!

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nanami is adorable.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh god, I hope someone doesn't die in the next chapter.. I am expecting physical or mental abuse though

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Hmmmm Meiko looked to be one of the obsessive types either way, so I think Reo would have ended up as a 'slave' regardless.
I know it's probably not good to guilt someone into doing whatever you like but I also can't help but feel sorry for her since rape is never fun :/ I suppose the only way this situation will ever be fixed is someone intervening or them properly talking.

Also, I left another manga and ended here and I'm still seeing Truck-san?!

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

So anyone one know what that whole 80x4 thing at the end is supposed to be?

I tried to read all the japanese I could see on that bottle, couldn't make heads or tails out of it so I would like this question answered as well!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Rankarana

this is absolutely terrible

i eagerly await the next chapter

I believe this sums up my feelings. Yup.

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 10:22AM

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KUUUURUMIIIIII ;__;
:: sobs dramatically ::

I hope she becomes the one and only conscious zombie, I think that would just up her awesome factor by infinity

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Love this chapter so much! I hope Hiro is okay though.

Also, just how much was Hiro molested to the point where her skirt needed to be washed?! Anybody else irritated at that??

Oooh so that's what it was! .... Eeeewwww what the actual fuck that's just disgusting DX

If I had to guess, it must've just been on a crowded train. It had to have been in a casual enough environment that bumping and grinding wouldn't be out of the norm.

It means some guy came on her skirt right? :<

Yeah, probably D:

Glad I'm not the only one that realized that :: shudders :: so gross

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

At first I was like maybe no one likes Tsukasa and it wasn't so much a love triangle but more like a line as in it went like:
Tsukasa -> Washio -> Kotooka -> someone else or no one
But then I hit page 49 and I just.. :: sighs and facepalms :: Oh god

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This is possibly the cutest chapter ever. Hiro's persistence at trying to map out Chika's body to the point that she overheated was adorable.
Also gotta love Chika's stubbornness and daring to be willing to let Hiro touch her however she wants.

I just want a happy end for these two but I know it won't happen ;_; considering the reality of it all, Hiro may just end up being the only one alive with all these memories of Chikako, all alone, constantly replaying every moment she has recorded on Chika.

Those scientists need to write in a 3D mapping program in her system though so she doesn't attempt to reverse hack into a third party program again xD

EDIT: Also, just how much was Hiro molested to the point where her skirt needed to be washed?! Anybody else irritated at that??

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 2:13AM

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Page 6, 1st panel.
I haven't suddenly laughed out loud like that in awhile.