Luuuk
Image Comments 27 Nov 07:31
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

It does.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view

To be honest, I did not interpret her statement as either 'asexually', or 'bisexually', more like a general want for closeness. After all, this is coming from a bedridden, terminally ill girl, whose parents and sister have already died, a year or two prior, and she herself does not have long to live either (the whole family was a victim of AIDS, after a blood transfusion had gone terribly wrong). She was also ostracized by her peers, after finding out about her condition.

The word itself, without regard to context, was what amused me so. My original comment was not meant as a serious criticism, or anything of the sort. I just found it a funny word to be used in that situation.

I see, well, as I said before, things written on the internet are bound to multiple interpretations, since it's pretty hard to express every thought, for me at least.
Anyway, that was a good talk, thank you, and sorry for misundertandings. :D

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:32PM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Assexually here means she's fine with either gender's touch

Bisexually, then.

If she meant to say no sex, then she'd say not sexually.

Asexually = not sexually. The prefix "a-" literally means "not".

Yes, I understand that, however, the story was written to have the 'bissexually' meaning, otherwise it would make no sense for a hentai doujin, I'm pretty sure it was translated wrong in this case. I'm judging by context though, so I just wanted to give you another point of view, sorry for expressing myself badly, you know, internet.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 2:11AM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................... "I asexually long to feel somebody's skin." ----- next page: sex. That is not a way to fulfill someone's asexual longing. Not complaining, though, as Yuuki seemed pretty into it.

Assexually here means she's fine with either gender's touch, rather than not having sex.
If she meant to say no sex, then she'd say not sexually.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 1:34AM

Luuuk
Image Comments 09 Jul 17:56
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
[aoshima]

@Inaba Rabbit A marriage form, I think?

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Don't worry, I'm just the one reading, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it can be to concentrate on every little thing. Anyway, keep the good works coming :)

last edited at May 26, 2015 10:54PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, the Ran x Yukari tag got me confused, I thought it was touhou :s