Forum › Posts by 5Cats

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

5Cats posted:

he is

Nooooo! That would just be stupid then... Oh wait, did you mean 'thick-skulled' or that other thing? Lolz

Even if he is (that other thing) maybe they can still have a nice, clean lesbian relationship! Or both be gay males? Anyhow they ought to make babies together, that's for sure.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 2:09PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Japanese people take their shoes off in theaters??
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai_ch01#11

Lolz! Just read one chapter but it looks like a lot of fun.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

"This isn't cosplay".. so she's a boy?

People are using the word "cosplay" wrong and I don't even bother try to correct them...

I think that's the whole point? It isn't 'cosplay' for Akira-chan and also not for Hime-chan either. But they are doing it for entirely different reasons.

And I liked it too that this manga didn't make Akira a "trap".

This!
And Hime was always a 'tomboy' but it looks like both are entirely hetero... though Akira might be gay? Either way he is certainly thick-skulled to not notice Hime's feelings, geez!

Looks like a lot of 'over the top' fun!! And the teacher will probably sort it out in the long run.

Also: It's good that not everyone just falls all over themselves to accept it. Hime's 2 friends seem to have no issue with it, perhaps they'd seen it a few times before? But almost everyone else (including Akira's Dad) will at least be hesitant about it.

Girl meets boy, girl loses boy but gets a girl! Lolz!

5Cats
Image Comments 07 Feb 22:10
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013
Tx8spjm

Never walk around with the titles of your p0rn magazines showing...

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I am getting tired of these 2-page "chapters" already. More! More is better!
That's an adorable android! And yes it is mysterious why the designers didn't include a belly button, oh well, it's 'science' eh?
Hopefully cute android will start to study such human behaviours as holding hands and we'll get an 'X' rating!

5Cats
Abs-duction discussion 01 Feb 14:46
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's always cute when the little fang comes out: (panel 4)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/abs_duction#6

Why the heck would they both go through the rest of their school career without even speaking to each other? How is that even possible if there was some attraction? :x

5Cats
Scarlet discussion 30 Jan 23:22
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well this is getting dumber :x Not much logic behind the story any more, which is highly distracting. Just a series of cliché's now. One or two more then it's lights out.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Booze is a great aphrodisiac!
And look! The Yuri Fairy has arrived, to make all of Spaghetti-chan's yuri wishes come true!

Now if only my wish for longer chapters was to come true as well...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Lewd Hugging!
Oh wait...
not lewd, it was cute!
Needs so many more pages per "chapter"... :x

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It showed up in 'Featured Chapter' (not random, lolz) and look! more than 2 pages in a chapter!! (The trend these days) So old school eh?
It was an interesting story, full of twists and turns! Kind of silly now and then, but not nearly as much as most.
A good sequel would be Nakayama going back to her girlfriend and explaining all of this :-o Then the two of them attending the wedding for a 2nd sequel!

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 2:43PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The tutor has another one on the line already, she's not interested in 'old news' :/
It has been over a year, and once you get a scheme like that rolling it's comparatively easy to get "fresh fruit" & even if they don't turn out gay you still get paid!

But yeah, she's a straight-up pedo... makes it a sad story really.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Welp, I suppose a girl would fall for the Otome lines. Ironically MC wants to come off as a natural guy with this tactic though and instead makes her fall for the fictional guy persona.
What is her endgame in the first place? Getting closer like this wouldn't help her get "him". There must be a step along the way where she has to reveal her true self, because otherwise there is no point. So if this went as planned she only used this to get closer and as soon as they are on talking terms she sheds the shell.

Plan: - Get to know cute boy (while cross dressing)
- Become good friends, set up date with this cute girl you know (who really is you)
- Lewd Handholding follows!
- boy suddenly moves away leaving girl to fill in the void in "his" heart
- profit!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Awww! That was really really cute!
and then they fucked like bunnies!
At least I hope so!
But... damn this '4 page chapter' stuff... just... no!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy
Tags: [Yuri]

I'm confused

Not nearly as confused as the characters are about to become :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Multiple pages of: Lewd hand holding!
We really need a tag for that, lolz!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/all_these_names#2

Lewd hand holding! Not a joke this time lolz!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

downing what looks like a 0,75l bottle of 69% in one go? someone do a back-of-the-napkin on what blood alcohol concentration she got on her death certificate.

Yeah that would kill almost anyone, hopefully it was only 6.9% eh?

That would be the same as 2 strong beers or 3 normal ones... enough to get most ladies tipsy if chugged like that.

Looks cute, wish the "chapters" were a bit longer though...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Alone? In the club room?? Together???
There is only one possible outcome: intense, steamy and passionate hand holding

Oh far worse than that! It leads to... steamy and passionate...
forehead touching!
zomg how is this not rated XXX?

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 2:41AM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

She's a monster girl? Any way, it's adorable!

Oh it's from a show I'm not familiar with, lolz!

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 1:36PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Cute and Fluffy

No no! It's Fluffy and Cute! (lolz)

If I had a dime for every catgirl I invited up to my place... I wouldn't have any dimes :crys:

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was just terrific. The art is nice, the writing is amazing and the story & characters are so cute!
I love how 'middle sister' is immune to big sister's nonsense! Lolz! And a physical match for her too. Poor youngest sister, having those two to grow up with.
Minagi's past "conquests" need not be rape, just her being aggressive and the girlfriend offering 'resistance' as it seems 90% of Japanese women do: "Oh no! Don't kiss me there! Or grab my butt! Oooo Stooooop!" (She's not fooling anyone, lolz!)

Needs to become a serial, asap!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This tag is unbelievably dirty, naughty and probably un-natural... I love it! :heart:

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Excellent book report Schuyguy! A+ and a lovely, shiny star for you too!
(Are you on Horrible Subs with a similar name?)

Tamaki may have wanted to 'become like Misaki' in order to:
- understand what happened to herself
- to win Misaki back somehow
- to feel love towards someone else (which she imagines Misaki felt towards her, but doesn't) or perhaps more importantly to feel love from someone else

Maybe?
Anyhow, it was a dismal failure & Tamaki ended up hurting everyone including herself. That's possibly why Nagi is crying at the end? Because she sees just how all 3 of them have badly broken hearts now.

It's sort of open ended? I'd love to read a series on this trio. Lets hope Nagi and Yuu stay together and live happily ever after!
(as long as that bitch Misaki gets burned in a fire...)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

An interesting plot-line would be if mild sister banged a guy (and yuri sister felt THAT) and then they swapped roles, with outgoing sister being het and shy sister being yuri... until the inevitable incest! Woo hoo!
that sort of sexual feedback loop would be unbelievably addictive: they might die!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Oh great, now I have diabetes! :x

It was very short and very sweet, someone pass the insulin please...