Forum › Untitled Gebura x Hod discussion

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

Ah, I actually really loved this game and its lore, so I'm really glad there's some yuri fanart for it :)

Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

I've been waiting for this! (I mean Lobotomy Corporation Yuri on this site)

Also, if anyone is curious about trying the game, I would recommend watching some videos on youtube to learn about most abnomalities. Because, while the game does give you informations about them as you work with them, the game LOVES to punish players hard if they don't know the basics about the abnomalities.

I also like how Gebura describe the escaped abnomality as small fry because despite being classified as WAW (second most dangerous abnomality rank), it's one of the easiest abnomalities to contain.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 12:19PM

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

If anyone is curious about trying the game read nothing about it cowards
Eating shit on abnormalities is part of the experience

Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

If anyone is curious about trying the game read nothing about it cowards
Eating shit on abnormalities is part of the experience

Or at least look the basics of the gameplay to understand how things work. I remember a guy on Youtube that confused "Qlipoth Counters" with "Qliphoth Meltdown level", which really costs him early on.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

90% of that was the MTL the dev team got scammed on; the recent translation update this year fixes a lot of these issues

The only thing that's important to mention is that you can dodge many of the larger abnormality attacks by going into elevators.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 12:26PM

Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

90% of that was the MTL the dev team got scammed on; the recent translation update this year fixes a lot of these issues

The only thing that's important to mention is that you can dodge many of the larger abnormality attacks by going into elevators.

Alright. If you want to get the game, you can do what you want. You can choose to play the game with or without knowledge if you want. (Personally, my favorite part of the game is when I manage to contain dangerous abnomalities like they are not even a threat.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.