Forum › Hinatama Phase discussion

joined Jul 24, 2015

The teacher is more cuter than the student

joined Apr 21, 2016

neversung posted:

16?? This is way less creepy than I thought. Isn't the age of consent in Japan something ridiculous like 13?

Same old misconception. It all depends on the relationship between the persons involved and the age gap, like in any other civilized country. I think it's 14 now. But between people close in age.

It is only a general law anyway as I understand, with laws on prefectural level superceding it with higher ages of consent.

It's not illegal if it's two girls

Lmao. It is illegal.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I liked this one :)

But I'm confused about the first pannel.

Am I missing something? What is that behind the wedding card and why is it there?

It looks like a front tying corset type top - yet the school girl obviously isn't wearing that in the next panel - and neither is the teacher in the panel after - and even if they were, why would you show it there?

It annoys me lol that they drew something on purpose and I have no idea why or what it's meant to be.

On another note -

If I was her I'd of gone to that wedding and introduced myself as her Ex lover - and say to the guy I hope she doesn't cheat on you too since she has a history of that kind of thing - or that she doesn't go back to girls - make a little scene and leave.

What kind of bitch would cheat on you then invite you to the marriage?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_love#14 this kind of bitch

Oh my god, great reference. XD

On another note, I really liked the MC and teacher's interaction in the manga. Super cute. MC always seems to find the happy (or beneficial for her) undertone in whatever teacher is saying, especially on the last page.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Really cute and fun read!!
The schoolgirl sure know what she wants.

And the teacher's ex is such a heartless person.

joined Feb 3, 2016

anyone else think the MC is being a little too desperate?

To reply you must either login or sign up.