Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Arts are exciting but i'm not so sure about literature. Hahaha. What do you like about literature?

Not many things. Fiction only
I like narration, poem, short story, novel..

Martial arts is also sth i hv interest in..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi.. Lin
Good afternoon.. :)

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Martial arts is also sth i hv interest in.

As in literature about martial arts or martial arts in general?
Lol, hey Rainy. (^_^)/

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 8:44AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Arts are exciting but i'm not so sure about literature. Hahaha. What do you like about literature?

Not many things. Fiction only
I like narration, poem, short story, novel..

Martial arts is also sth i hv interest in..

Cool. I admire everything i'm not good at interesting. How about you write and share one poem here? Hehehe.

You will become super cool when you become an expert in martial arts. I'll keep staring at you all the time when that happens.

joined Jan 13, 2016

It's afternoon over here, actually. xD But anyway, hey Mvl. Is it morning where you are?

Yeah it's morning here. Did you do anything exciting today? How is Su doing?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martial arts in general.. especially with beautiful moves...

I always love wushu, taekwondo, extreme kick and capoeira.. i used to be able to do almost all movement in taekwondo, but not anymore... too old already :D

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 8:49AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Martial arts in general.. especially with beautiful moves...

I always love wushu, taekwondo, extreme kick and capoeira.. i used to be able to do almost all movement in taekwondo, but not anymore... too old already :D

Now i'm really staring at you. You are so cool and sexy doing those martial arts moves.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Guten Murgen :>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahahaa... good morning Kittokatto... i dont know u also speak Germany

joined Jan 13, 2016

Dhfhrj sjjdhrttkjkad. This is my language to say good afternoon to you too.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Now i'm really staring at you. You are so cool and sexy doing those martial arts moves.

i wouldnt give u my chocolate ic, although u stare at me... xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

That is fine. Who cares about the ice cream when i can get to stare at those sexy moves of yours.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That is fine. Who cares about the ice cream when i can get to stare at those sexy moves of yours.

Woww... Flirting lvl is maximum... :D
I dont know if my heart can take it...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Looks like Rainy isn't someone to mess around with. xD

@Mvl:
My day's been fine so far. And unfortunately, I don't know how Su's doing, since I'm still not allowed to go see her. :-( But since the hospital isn't calling me, I guess she's doing okay so far.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Woww... Flirting lvl is maximum... :D
I dont know if my heart can take it...

You just continue doing those sexy martial arts moves and i'll just continue staring at those dexy legs of yours doing those moves. Martial arts are exciting to watch.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 9:09AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Mvl:
My day's been fine so far. And unfortunately, I don't know how Su's doing, since I'm still not allowed to go see her. :-( But since the hospital isn't calling me, I guess she's doing okay so far.

Yeah looks Rainy is tough. Shouldn't mess with her.

Good. Glad to hear that she's doing fine. I just heard from my mom that my sister just had another painful surgery. It got me worried a lot.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You guys should meet and hook up already. xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I just heard from my mom that my sister just had another painful surgery. It got me worried a lot.

What did your sister get surgery for?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nahh... i only trained in my school period, many decades ago... i will run and hide if i hv to deal with bad guy... i dont have nerve anymore...

I chased a pickpocket long time ago, and made him return what he had taken but its not me anymore :D

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 9:16AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I just heard from my mom that my sister just had another painful surgery. It got me worried a lot.

Is it her kidney?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Both of her kidneys are no longer good. She is doing dialysis to keep her ok until she gets a new kidney. I'm worried a lot about her but just don't know what to do. That is why love sucks. Hahah.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Both of her kidneys are no longer good. She is doing dialysis to keep her ok until she gets a new kidney. I'm worried a lot about her but just don't know what to do. That is why love sucks. Hahah.

How frequent is the dialysis?
Im terribly sorry to hear this... hugs

joined Jan 13, 2016

How frequent is the dialysis?
Im terribly sorry to hear this... hugs

Three days a week. Each day lasts about 4 to 5 hours. Yeah it is really suck. But when i see her eat this and that it gets me angry at her too. I sort of want her to eat only veggies hahaha. But she has refused.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm worried a lot about her but just don't know what to do.

Just try to be there for her. Talk to her about everyday stuff, treat her like everything's normal. I think most chronically sick people really don't like it when you tiptoe around them like they could break any moment. And trust the doctors that they're doing their best. :-)

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Rainy

Hahahaa... good morning Kittokatto... i dont know u also speak Germany

I can speak simple German words since I have relatives back in Germany and they kinda taught me a bit ;)

mvl

Dhfhrj sjjdhrttkjkad. This is my language to say good afternoon to you too.

Lol. Good afternoon then xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.