Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
I have to agree with that, even if this was private, there's some subjects that are just way more fun to talk with your partner, things that only they'll know and no one else, of course, not that I know how that is... (T^T)

As for admitting things here, that's the problem with talking in a public place, we can't talk about certain things here, that's why it would probably be better if we made a chat somewhere else where only we could access...

Yes, some stuff are more fun talking with the person who actual loves you and some stuff are more fun talking with friends. I don't care much about money but when it comes to me, i'm pretty selfish sharing myself.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

As for admitting things here, that's the problem with talking in a public place, we can't talk about certain things here, that's why it would probably be better if we made a chat somewhere else where only we could access...

Some of the others have a Skype group going. Personally think a real-time chat isn't for me at the moment. It's nice to drop by the thread and see what folks are up to and join in when possible.

No hurry, now I'll be part of the thread like I was in WDTFS, so I'll see when you finally make it, as for talking with her, let me guess, she wants to talk about something to buy for the apartment, but then she will cut the talk and decide all by herself? xp

Lol nah she just woke up for a moment and felt like talking. I'm usually the only one with terrible sleeping habits (it's 3 in the morning...)

Just a warning, don't be surprised if while you're away there's someone else living in your apartment because she already moved everything to hers, somehow I won't be surprised if when you come back everything is ready to live with her, and by everything I really mean everything.

I don't put anything past her anymore.

I think I love women for reasons not related to being mysterious, complex, or fucking crazy lol.... (they're beautiful).

There's various reasons to love woman, in my case in particular I think I would like a crazy possessive one, a mix of Seju and your girlfriend, though in my case I would be the eternal bottom in that relationship, well, I would probably be a eternal bottom in any relationship...

Loooooooooooooooooool. Can't breathe. #SejuTheTop.

Though I don't think plotting is the right word, it sure seens like she used those 3 months to think of a way to make you stay with her, if she mentioned your office that must mean she has all planned where everything will be in the new apartment, including you, so I guess for her there's just no life if you're not part of it, you sure made this one fall hard for you didn't you? xD

I will turn an unacceptable shade of red if I comment back on this bit.

I didn't get what you mean, so please explain and do comment back on what I said, cause now I want to know what you thought of it. xD

I meant if I answer then I'd have to talk about how I feel about her, and that'd be pretty embarrassing. And gross. Let's spare us all that.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Haha i won't admit many things here. As for that subject, i'll discuss and talk about it with my special someone in real life. Only that person will really know about what i'm thinking or really like lol. I do think it's fun talking about it with your love one. I'm saving all that for that person. That is all.

That's why you are our snow flake :)

This is time for another cliche line as in manga:
"Uhhh... What's is this feeling? My chest felt tight and warm"
XD

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 3:25AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Lately I don't even have money to share xD

dofudofu

Some of the others have a Skype group going. Personally think a real-time chat isn't for me at the moment. It's nice to drop by the thread and see what folks are up to and join in when possible.

I don't think it need to be a real-time chat, just somewhere else where only we could access and read what is posted, something private, like that it would be a lot easier to talk about some topics, public places always have limitations.

Lol nah she just woke up for a moment and felt like talking. I'm usually the only one with terrible sleeping habits (it's 3 in the morning...)

I see, guess she can't even sleep properly knowing that soon you're going to be forever in her grasp, you fell in her trap, no escape now. xD

Here is 4:30 am, probably won't sleep for a few more hours.

Better just accept things will be like that and go with the flow, it's pretty obvious who give the orders in this relationship. xD

Only way to make a eternal bottom to be the top is pairing them with someone who is a even greater eternal bottom. xD

I meant if I answer then I'd have to talk about how I feel about her, and that'd be pretty embarrassing. And gross. Let's spare us all that.

So that's what you meant, there's nothing gross in that, I wouldn't mind at all, nothing to spare us in my opinion, so go ahead and say it. 8D

Rainy365
haha, that line. xD

Though when it comes to funny lines, the best always comes from hentai...

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 3:38AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't think it need to be a real time chat, just somewhere else where only we could access and read what is posted, something private, like that it would be a lot easier to talk about things, public places always have limitations.

Yeah. Is there somewhere we can make a private forum and only invite by email address or something?

I see, guess she can't even sleep properly knowing soon you're going to be forever in her grasp, you fell in her trap, no escape now. xD

Lol you have an elaborate imagination that has read too much yuri :P

Better just accept things will be like that and go with the flow, it's pretty obvious who give orders in this relationship. xp

Haha it's fine whatever she does.

Only way to make a eternal bottom be top is pairing them with someone who is a even greater eternal bottom. xD

Bottom of the bottom. There needs to be a song about that.

So that's what you meant, there's nothing gross in that, I wouldn't mind at all, nothing to spare us in my opinion, so go ahead and say it. 8D

Haha well I think you can infer a pretty good picture of how I feel about her from the things I've said about our relationship. Talking about how someone makes you feel is one of the tougher subjects in life :P

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha i won't admit many things here. As for that subject, i'll discuss and talk about it with my special someone in real life. Only that person will really know about what i'm thinking or really like lol. I do think it's fun talking about it with your love one. I'm saving all that for that person. That is all.

That's why you are our snow flake :)

XD

Hehehe i guess so. I'm still too naive on some stuff. Hmmm that warm feeling huh? What can it be?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

XD

I was trying to think of a line even more typically corny than this one, but nothing specific is coming to mine lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Lately I don't even have money to share xD

dofudofu

I don't think it need to be a real-time chat, just somewhere else where only we could access and read what is posted, something private, like that it would be a lot easier to talk about some topics, public places always have limitations.

I see, guess she can't even sleep properly knowing that soon you're going to be forever in her grasp, you fell in her trap, no escape now. xD

Here is 4:30 am, probably won't sleep for a few more hours.

Better just accept things will be like that and go with the flow, it's pretty obvious who give the orders in this relationship. xD

Only way to make a eternal bottom to be the top is pairing them with someone who is a even greater eternal bottom. xD

Rainy365
haha, that line. xD

Though when it comes to funny lines, the best always comes from hentai...

I just gave up on sleeping. No matter how i tried. I started at 7pm and still wide awake.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

Yeah. Is there somewhere we can make a private forum and only invite by email address or something?

No idea, I think there is somewhere where we could do it, but besides irc I don't know any, someone else has any idea of a place we could try?

Please, you can never read too much yuri, and can you really say that what I said is not true~~?

I see, so as long as she doesn't force marriage or adoption, guess anything she does you're going just accept without questioning it, you're pretty much wrapped around her finger, she sure captured you for good~~

Definitely, it would probably fit me too, and that other person who called herself a eternal bottom, don't remember who it was.

Haha well I think you can infer a pretty good picture of how I feel about her from the things I've said about our relationship. Talking about how someone makes you feel is one of the tougher subjects in life :P

Yeah, guess there's never a easy way to talk about this kind of thing?

I was trying to think of a line even more typically corny than this one, but nothing specific is coming to mine lol

It's hard to think of more corny lines than some you find in manga...

mvl89
The naive ones are some of the greatest covert perverts, you can't fool me! 8D

As for trying sleeping, I woke up today at 20pm, didn't sleep again, right now 05am, probably going to sleep between 06am and 08am.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:03AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

dofudofu

No idea, I think there is somewhere where we could do it, but besides irc I don't know any, someone else has any idea of a place we could try?

Please, you can never read too much yuri, and can you really say that what I said is not true~~?

I see, so as long as she doesn't force marriage or adoption, guess you're pretty much wrapped around her finger, she sure captured you for good.

Definitely, it would probably fit me too, and that other person who called herself a eternal bottom, don't remember who it was.

Yeah, guess there's neve a easy way to talk about this kind if thing?

It's hard to think of more corny lines than some you find in manga...

mvl89

As for trying sleeping, I woke up today at 20:00, didn't sleep again, right now 05am, probably going to sleep between 06am and 08am.

Don't scare me like that lol. How can i turn out to be the greatest pervert? Hahaha. Maybe it will be a good thing? Hehehe.

Now it is 3:02am. I have to get up in a couple of hours. Since it's Friday, later today when i get off from work i wil take some poison to knock me out to make up for the lost times.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89

Don't scare me like that lol. How can i turn out to be the greatest pervert? Hahaha. Maybe it will be a good thing? Hehehe.

Well, the ones who are innocent for too long tend to control themselves when they finally awake, they keep looking innocent but behind closed doors and in their minds they're always perverts, your future girlfriend will definitely find it a good thing, you can read more about it here.

Now it is 3:02am. I have to get up in a couple of hours. Since it's Friday, later today when i get off from work i wil take some poison to knock me out to make up for the lost times.

I also had to go to work but guess I'll end up sleeping all day, my sleep schedule is all fucked up lately, good thing my boss is my stepfather, so I don't need to worry about being fired yet, but need to try fix this soon.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:11AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

dofudofu

What?? Doesnt sound like you? ^^

mvl89

I just gave up on sleeping. No matter how i tried. I started at 7pm and still wide awake.

Already told you not to keep on looking the screen. You re too stubborn >:O

Thiaguinho

mvl89

As for trying sleeping, I woke up today at 20pm, didn't sleep again, right now 05am, probably going to sleep between 06am and 08am.

Right, right.. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Big bold letters so that someone pays attention to this and tries to find a good solution xD

Fair enough about the yuri. Well you could just say I'm an easy-going person and leave it at that instead of piling on gushy things. You were at least wrong about us talking about furniture or whatever it was lol.

I see, so as long as she doesn't force marriage or adoption, guess anything she does you're going just accept without questioning it, you're pretty much wrapped around her finger, she sure captured you for good~~

See, adding gushy details.

This thread is the Bottom Clan, so good luck figuring out who that was. Probably more than one other person.

Yeah, guess there's never a easy way to talk about this kind of thing?

Comes very naturally to some people, and not so much to others/me.

Truth.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

Well, your future girlfriend will definitely find it a good thing.

I also had to go to work but guess I'll end up sleeping all day, my sleep schedule is all fucked up lately, good thing my boss is my stepfather, so I don't need to worry about being fired yet, but need to try fix this soon.

I have never thought about dating a girl. I wouldn't even know what to do. I still don't even know how i feel about men. I tried but my ways were totally off. I have always ignored romance and just love my job. I tried to get married with some guys from far far away before just so i can move on with life.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:13AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
I'm also pretty easy-going, so I would probably leave everything to my partner and be a bottom too, and if it was not about furniture what it was about?

Always can add gushy details, though not sure what you meant by gushy details that, as for this being the Bottom Clan, guess you can really say that, afte all even I am one, who is not a bottom here? Maybe Suzuma or her girlfriend Lis? but there was one in particular who called herself slutty slutty bottom, she was maybe the first to call herself bottom, at the same time when I called Seju a Eternal Bottom.

And yeah, for some people it's so easy to talk about that kind of thing that it almost look strange sometimes.

mvl89
Wait a minute, tried to marry some random guy who you didn't even know? You better explain that very well, and you don't need to marry anyone to move with your life, you can live alone and be very happy too.

Also, you quoted me while I edited my message, maybe you didn't see what I added.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:21AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia sama - i don't know haha. I thought i could learn about romance and love by marrying some random guy from far far away.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
What you would learn is that this kind of thing a lot of times is a trap and you would end up in a really abusive relationship with a jerk who treated you like a slave, you're never going to learn about romance from some random guy who you don't know and don't even feel nothing for him, forcing yourself to try experiment those things will only end up hurting you, you're better alone, you can just be asexual or demisexual, nothing wrong with not knowing anything about romance, you're better trying to flirt with guys or girls somewhere, you can at least chose the person you want and try someone else if that one didn't work, seriously, never do something like marry a strange far away from everything and everyone who could help you, you will regret that and might end up dead or locked up somewhere where no one can find you if you tried to get away from that situation.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:28AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia sama. LOL. I don't know why i had to laugh at your advice.

The thing is I cannot make up my mind about marrying or not marrying, fall in love or not fall in love, so i just let some random guy made these decisions for me. But i am done with marrying a stranger.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl89
What you would learn is that this kind of thing a lot of times is a trap and you would end up in a really abusive relationship with a jerk who treated you like a slave, you're never going to learn about romance from some random guy who you don't know and don't even feel nothing for him, forcing yourself to try experiment those things will only end up hurting you, you're better alone, you can just be asexual or demisexual, nothing wrong with not knowing anything about romance, you're better trying to flirt with guys or girls somewhere, you can at least chose the person you want and try someone else if that one didn't work, seriously, never do something like marry a strange far away from everything and everyone who could help you, you will regret that and might end up dead or locked up somewhere where no one can find you if you tried to get away from that situation.

I hv same opinion with Thiaguinho..

Btw, you made me googling for that demisexual thing.. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm also pretty easy-going, so I would probably leave everything to my partner, and if it was not about furniture what it was about?

Some mumbly stuff about waking up, some mumbly gushy stuff about missing each other, some mumbly stuff about her sister's hair, some mumbly stuff about needing to go back to sleep.

Always can add gushy details, though not sure what you meant by that, as for this being the Bottom Clan, guess you can really say that, afte all even I am one, who is not a bottom here? Maybe Suzuma or her girlfriend Lis? but there was one in particular who called herself slutty slutty bottom, she was one of the first to call herself bottom, at the same time when I called Seju a Eternal Bottom.

Oh damn lmao. The slutty slutty bottom was me. I'm perfectly capable of being a slutty slutty top too, if the mood strikes me.

And yeah, for some people it's so easy to talk about that kind of thing that it almost look strange sometimes.

Kanojo can and does with her mom, and so can my mom. I consider all 3 of them alien lifeforms.

Need to get in a little sleep. Night, folks.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:36AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
You can laugh, but that kind of thing happens a lot in real life, death, slavery, forced prostitution, you can easily get fucked up by this kind of marriage, there's nothing to make your mind about, first of all, you don't chose who to fall in love with, that either happens or not, as for marrying someone, you either marry the person you love and that loves you back, or don't marry anyone, that's the only choices, leaving your life at someone else hands can only happen when it's someone with you have mutual love and you can trust blindly, not some random person, you wanna die or what?

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

I hv same opinion with Thiaguinho..

Btw, you made me googling for that demisexual thing.. xD

Hehehe i am so done with random guys from far far away. Now i have you Honey Bee.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
You can laugh, but that kind of thing happens a lot in real life, death, slavery, forced prostitution, you can easily get fucked up by this kind of marriage, there's nothing to make your mind about, first of all, you don't chose who to fall in love with, that either happens or not, as for marrying someone, you either marry the person you love and that loves you back, or don't marry anyone, that's the only choices, leaving your life at someone else hands can only happen when it's someone with you have mutual love and you can trust blindly, not some random person, you wanna die or what?

Hahahahaha ok i just died at your last statement.
I guess you are right.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Good, it's never later to lear something new. xD

dofudofu

Some mumbly stuff about waking up, some mumbly gushy stuff about missing each other, some mumbly stuff about her sister's hair, some mumbly stuff about needing to go back to sleep.

I see, if she's missing you so much after those three months, when you finally go live with her guess she's going to want to make up the lost time in every room of the apartment, if you get what I mean.

Oh damn lmao. The slutty slutty bottom was me. I'm perfectly capable of being a slutty slutty top too, if the mood strikes me.

Oh so it was you? Honestly, no matter how much I think about it, I can't see myself as anything besides a slutty slutty bottom, I guess I'm just too passive, fact that I'm short and weak probably helps, not much willpower either, born to be a bottom... (TvT)

Kanojo can and does with her mom, and so can my mom. I consider all 3 of them alien lifeforms.

For me anyone who can propely express themselves in real life is almost an alien lifeform, I suck at socializing. (T^T)

mvl89
Who is honey bee?

I know it sounds funny and exagerated, something taken out of fiction, but unfortunately we live in a pretty fucked up world, you just can't trust strangers, much less to marry them in who knows where, fuck sometimes you can't even trust people who is close to you. :/

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:44AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama. Man, I'm still laughing at your last statement. You are great!

To reply you must either login or sign up.