Forum › Moonlit Road discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

An interesting read, and concept on why flandre is the way she is. I had always looked at the scarlet sisters as been born into their vampire nature.

The same as Alice once said of patchy, how she was a higher level of witch, been born into the caste rather than a human turned into as she had done or marisa whom is trying.

joined Aug 10, 2015

An interesting read, and concept on why flandre is the way she is. I had always looked at the scarlet sisters as been born into their vampire nature.

The same as Alice once said of patchy, how she was a higher level of witch, been born into the caste rather than a human turned into as she had done or marisa whom is trying.

I agree, it was really awesome how the artist just put up a concept like that - creating the beginning of the story, how Remilia and Flandre became.I too thought that they were just born with it, but i liked how on this story everything was just so reasonable.Like, that she just got bitten on the age of 10 - so THAT'S why here body is like it is.Or Flandre's personality - really liked this one, it definitely was a good read,10/10

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

pop

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

i mean, vampires make more sense if they're turned into instead of born like one, since if they dont age who decides which age they get stuck at.

joined Aug 28, 2023

Read this because I was curious of the super specific tag

To reply you must either login or sign up.