Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

This is amazing. Who created this? Lol

Not that I'm planning to do anything terrible XD but is this thread also moderated? In case you know we argue abt fruits XD

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:39PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I'm of the finer gender (Ahahaha this sound so sexist) I'm a she..

hehe.. not that I mind :P .. we are a gender that is underestimated for lower physical power even though that we can bleed 7 consecutive days without dying.. AND we still do the exact job they do !

Not that I'm planning to do anything terrible XD but is this thread also moderated? In case you know we argue abt fruits

heheh it's moderated, hey Nezchan :D

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:40PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Oh don't forget harboring another human being and delivering them.. Sometimes without painkillers Lol

But wait why do you bleed so long? Wouldn't it be more like 5 days? XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ah nezhan as in older sister? Ahahaha I like the concept..i shall toe the line XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Oh don't forget harboring another human being and delivering them.. Sometimes without painkillers Lol

we do that too.. how can a lower gender carry the stronger one XD beyond believe !

But wait why do you bleed so long? Wouldn't it be more like 5 days? XD

bad luck!! I bleed for longer time even though that I can't be possible pregnant, for logistic reasons hehe, how do I unsubscribe this monthly thing XD

Ah nezhan as in older sister? Ahahaha I like the concept..i shall toe the line XD

hehehe.. she is awesome and keeps things at check.. otherwise, a thread like WDTFS would go really nasty

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:46PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol for that we are rewarded by longer life span XD
Hahaha with this magazine you see.. You'll get automatically unsubscribed after a few decades the magazine doesn't want us anymore XD

Ah.. Are you talking abt the fb wdtfs group? Hahaha that one was nasty for a while

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:47PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol for that we are rewarded by longer life span XD

well yeah!! we don't smoke as much, or speed as crazy as they do.. or indulge in junk food as much AND we drink considerably less.. of course we would live longer.

Hahaha with this magazine you see.. You'll get automatically unsubscribed after a few decades the magazine doesn't unwanted us anymore XD

arrrrgh.. I am stuck with the spams then for a long time T-T

Ah.. Are you talking abt the fb wdtfs group? Hahaha that one was nasty for a while

there is also a thread in 4chan, manga go.. all are really aggressive

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:48PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

What time is it where you are? I'm actually running on (well this isn't going to sound very glamorous lol).. Green tea... =.=

joined Feb 4, 2017

What time is it where you are? I'm actually running on (well this isn't going to sound very glamorous lol).. Green tea... =.=

I didn't get the last part XD
but it's 9:51 P.M in here

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ah somewhere in Europe... I live in the future XD.. It's 4am and I'm having insomnia because of green tea x.x

Ah but let's not blame green tea. Green tea brings me to this forum lol

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:53PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Ah somewhere in Europe... I live in the future XD.. It's 4am and I'm having insomnia because of green tea x.x

hehehe.. correct
but wow XDDD.. green tea can make you alerted XD.. so cute omg heheh..

Foxy lady is the reason I registered.. maybe because I didn't have green tea XD

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:55PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol this is not cute.. This is zombifying Lol I'm going to be all black faced at work tmr

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:56PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol this is not cute.. This is zombifying Lol I'm going to be all black faced at work tmr

oh right.. it's not going to be cute at all.. you will be playing with the stabler on your own forehead to stay awake XD.. good luck!

try drinking hot milk or taking a hot shower

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ahahaha do you know foxy lady in real life? (if you do.. Is she a scary person? XD Hahaha ah and I sort of assumed she's a she).. Sounds like you know each other for a long time..

About milk...I'm lactose intolerant Lol ah but I love it still.. I suppose in a rather masochistic way

Maybe.. The solution is.. To drink more green tea tmr XD

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:02PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Ahahaha do you know foxy lady in real life? (if you do.. Is she a scary person? XD Hahaha ah and I sort of assumed she's a she).. Sounds like you know each other for a long time..

no I didn't meet her personally.. I got to know this manhwa around Dec 2016.. then I started noticing crazy things about it.. so I googled reviews and discussion by the end of Jan 2017.. I found this forum and I went to read every post.. around page 175 on the main thread I found her posts.. only 12 posts at the time.. and when I registered it was almost a year since she last commented.. how can I explain this.. instant connection.
I registered because I thought that maybe one day we will discuss things together. XD how romantic, she came back when we reached page 317..

About milk...I'm lactose intolerant Lol ah but I love it still.. I suppose in a rather masochistic way

I am too, try lactose free milk girl.. give your body a break, will you?

Maybe.. The solution is.. To drink more green tea tmr XD

okay this part " masochistic" is approved XD

how did you find the other thread ?

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:10PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol how did you remember the page number?? Do you have photographic memory? XD
Hahaha it does sound romantic...
And It's cute to see actually... "semantics, norah" XD Lol!

Oh I found the forum as I was googling it.. I didn't read the entire thread but your comments and foxy lady's comments very interesting.. I was only reading it in the beginning and only recently I registered. This is the only forum I've encountered where I feel like partaking..

The others are just too full of mumbo jumbo

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol how did you remember the page number?? Do you have photographic memory? XD

correct !! hehehe

Hahaha it does sound romantic...
And It's cute to see actually... "semantics, norah" XD Lol!

YUP, she always gives me that.. but we always like to play with words at times hehehe.. and correct, she writes my name with an "h" attached to it. hehe sometimes it is fascinating how when we talk it seems like no one butts in XDDD
you are sharp indeed XD

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:10PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol you see this is why I thought she knew you in real life... Like She knows your name norah (should come with a H lol)

Photographic memory X.x exams must be such a breeze for you! Lol

But you know if and when the two of you are discussing.. I think I wouldn't butt in either.. It's time for reading.. Not talking XD lol

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:14PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol you see this is why I thought she knew you in real life... Like She knows your name norah (should come with a H lol)

that's because sia ue helped me stalk her in FB, hehe and as stupid as I could get, I used my real account.. and it has my name with correct spelling.. the "h" is truly useless you know XD
exactly like "ay" in Okay

Oh I found the forum as I was googling it.. I didn't read the entire thread but your comments and foxy lady's comments very interesting

hehe.. other commenters think she talks in riddles XD
and as for me, wow.. a delusional overthinker XD

Photographic memory X.x exams must be such a breeze for you! Lol

not really.. I wish it worked that way.. argghhh you remember the page number but your brain would play dead about the parts that count!

But you know if and when the two of you are discussing.. I think I wouldn't butt in either.. It's time for reading.. Not talking XD lol

hehehe.. do you get what we were saying hehe.. sometimes even I would lose track XD "semantics, Norah"

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:17PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

hehehe.. do you get what we were saying hehe.. sometimes even I would lose track XD "semantics, Norah"

Lol sometimes I do sometimes I don't but regardless of how it goes, when she goes "semantics, Norah" on you I will sit up straight and pay attention XD lol

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hahaha that's not a bad thing! When you overthink you can always dial it down a notch but when you underthink...you can't always tune it up XD

if you say so.. but then you also give up more energy than necessary.. if that applies on other life aspects.. so, research and philosophy are areas in which this tendency could be productive.

Your friend helped you stalk her in fb! Ahahahhaa this is too cute XD

currently, sia ue is busy with her exams.. but she is golden! heheh she can shatter an argument by a one-line-ish comment.. talented XD
(okay, I have a bitter memory of that :P )

So it's really Norah then.. Lol don't say the h is useless...i think it makes the name sound more vintage as opposed to new age lol which isn't a bad thing

hehe.. it sounds like the person was sighing by just calling me XD

how is the weather where you are living.. I hope that you are living by the sea

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 7:36PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol sometimes I do sometimes I don't but regardless of how it goes, when she goes "semantics, Norah" on you I will sit up straight and pay attention XD lol

hehehe.. that cracked me up.. I imagined an actual orange sitting straight.. sorry XD.
I truly respect her deeply.. even though if I would ask for clarification she would leave me hanging XD.. dammit

joined Feb 4, 2017

Ahaha do I give off the vibes of a fisherman? I don't live by the sea.. But technically I live on a small island lol
It's hot hot hot (and hotter) all day everyday - it's no fun in other words the weather here..

not about the fisherman vibe.. but the relaxed vibe XD
it's also hot in where I live.. even though I only came to live here few years ago, I could definitely sense the effects of the global warming.. I mean, this is more serious than it appears to be.. then the idiot guy came to denies it all irresponsibly !

Shall I add you on fb? You can see my small island lolllll

aww.. thanks.. I don't have a fake account, and I am not out to the actual world XD .. my family will be truly shocked (well, expect for my father.. we check girls out together XD)

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:35PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

if you say so.. but then you also give up more energy that necessary.. if that applies on other life aspect.. so, research and philosophy are areas in which this tendency could be productive.

I'm a scientist so overthinking is good.. Sometimes your whole thesis depends on it XD lol

Ahahaha "the idiot guy came and deny it irresponsibly" I love the subtlety XD moderator onezhan will approve lol

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:33PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I'm a scientist so overthinking is good.. Sometimes your whole thesis depends on it XD lol

no wonder.. your line of thinking is organised and has a professional feel to it.

moderator onezhan will approve lol

hehehe heheheh XDDDD (hush hush )

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 4:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.