Forum › Anyone interest in working on a yuri manga together.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Amazing, please pull this project through. I've been wishing for the same thing, but I need to draw for atleast 5 MORE years before attempting anything.

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 5:53PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

sharkman posted:

Amazing, please pull this project through. I've been wishing for the same thing, but I need to draw for atleast 5 MORE years before attempting anything.

I feel you T__T

joined Sep 28, 2014

sharkman posted:

I feel you T__T

How's it going?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ankd posted:

sharkman posted:

I feel you T__T

How's it going?

You asking about story? I actually already have a general idea. Now I only need to polish it. Sorry, my week was hectic so I didn't have much time.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So good this project, I would love to make a manga too... I'm polishing my drawing skills and I'll need a writer too, but ... IT will take some time.
Good luck and I'm looking forward to see the first part, don't push yourself to make a long episode ... Strips like Their Story are good too

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

why not try to do muslim yuri...that would great for all those closet muslim lesbians.

joined Sep 28, 2014

So good this project, I would love to make a manga too... I'm polishing my drawing skills and I'll need a writer too, but ... IT will take some time.
Good luck and I'm looking forward to see the first part, don't push yourself to make a long episode ... Strips like Their Story are good too

Goodluck to you too, it's not very easy finding a good writer. I have tried for a year xD
This will be my last attempt at finding a writer, will just have to write my own story if it doesn't work. I do have a few good ideas.

To reply you must either login or sign up.