Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Feb 13, 2017

"...yesterday morning the management team leader suddenly quit."
So Sungji was lying?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think it's a perfect timing. Sungji decided to take matters seriously in her own hands and seju's father dies. Sumin will be in a big dilemma again.

There is a lot of stuff to talk about in this chap xDDDDD.

I believe Nora will give her thoughts soon xD. As for me, I'm gonna sleep xDDDDD. Will talk about it seriously after that xDDDDD.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Not good for Seju at all xD

Not good indeed...and did team leader quit? WTF!

I... would wait a bit to judge on how "good" it is for either side. Sungji seems to have made her decision and we'll see what it is next chapter (or even the one after that).

I like the storyboarding in this chapter. Unique, once again, Team Gaji. Nice job.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 12:47PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

There is a lot of stuff to talk about in this chap xDDDDD.

I believe Nora will give her thoughts soon xD. As for me, I'm gonna sleep xDDDDD. Will talk about it seriously after that xDDDDD.

Night! Wet dreams (of seju) lol

But i believe, total chaos will happen in the next chapters just about everything. Seminji and baeks!

joined Feb 8, 2016

The chairman's dead.

Sungji and Seju face off.

I can't believe the chapter that everyone's been waiting for is a cliffhanger. This is the worst cliffhanger I've read from this series. It makes me wish that they'd release another chapter sooner. Anyone else suddenly overcome with pent up impatience? I'm a mix of hype and frustration.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 1:18PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

As for me, I'm gonna sleep xDDDDD. Will talk about it seriously after that xDDDDD.

Good night. Thanks for proofreading.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Seju family is really wealthy since her father death categorized as breaking news... not like I don't know though... it seems we won't have our ending soon since sungji refuse to let go, well... both of them.

We can fill some question though:
Ch 87: actually today team leader is suddenly quit. (Ch 87 today = ch 88 Yesterday, which means sungji might lying... it can't be a farawell party if all the employees just know today that TLeader is resigning.) TG has given hints about this, since sungji said that TL has overwhelmed by sumin's ex job lmao. This means sumin is a competent worker, same with seju, competent heirs. (She made her own company)

And this means my assumption is correct before.. that said sungji is lying and use team leader excuses to make sumin jealous and perhaps test her, whether sumin will "return" to seju if sungji refuse her.

Can the table turn around and we might see sungji in an "antagonist position" (the fox)?

My prediction: sumin might be back as TL or at least working for seju advisor, seju need it even more with the news of her father death. For the sake of plot, the author needs to make the 3 interact more often... maybe that's the reason we can't see new TL face (because it's unnecessary, it won't be for long) and sumin doesn't find a new job right away.. lol

Last, seju yell sungji at the end was cut off but give me a feel as another hint

Plus the famous "see first snow drop and become forever love", lmao sungji said she didn't believe it since she know the first snow will be on today evening when sumin try to hitch seju back home (and obviously won't met with sungji since they're on a fight right now)

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:37PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Why did you say Sungji was lying? She said team leader 2.0 was buying everyone lunch, and it would be weird if she did not go. That is not lying. She might not know 2.0 was quiting until lunch. And she just decided to not break the news to sumin afterward although she did say it would be nice if sumin came back to being team leader again.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I haven't read the translation, so I might be wrong, but seems like Seju is kinda plating dirty if she didn't tell Sungji that the scarf was for her.

Also another thing that id bothering is how these two seem to fight for Sumin, as.if Sumin is not someone who can chose on her own. Well she has already chosen Sungji so I really don't see the point of dragging this for this long.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Why did you say Sungji was lying? She said team leader 2.0 was buying everyone lunch, and it would be weird if she did not go. That is not lying. She might not know 2.0 was quiting until lunch. And she just decided to not break the news to sumin afterward although she did say it would be nice if sumin came back to being team leader again.

The staff only know that TL 2.0 resigning in ch 88 (my assumption since they just started gossiping the rumor this chapter), if TL 2.0 buying everyone lunch for farawell party, it won't become a rumor/gossiping. And seju said TL 2.0 resigning yesterday (ch 87-88), seju already know before she got lunch with sumin, conclusion: TL 2.0 give resign letter early morning before lunch time.

There is a slim possibility TL 2.0 could buy sungji a coffee drink early in morning and buying lunch for all employees (ch 87 + mentioning TL 2.0 that she/he always ask sungji for breakfast is really a cunning move) sungji lies on purpose.

I haven't read the translation, so I might be wrong, but seems like Seju is kinda plating dirty if she didn't tell Sungji that the scarf was for her.

Also another thing that id bothering is how these two seem to fight for Sumin, as.if Sumin is not someone who can chose on her own. Well she has already chosen Sungji so I really don't see the point of dragging this for this long.

Not really, seju did said the long scarf is for sungji, while the leftover one is seju's. It's what seju mean to sumin lmao... leftover love

not completely, what sumin choose now is keeping both. Dating sungji while staying friend with her ex seju.

As new gf of course she want her gf cut off her relationship completely with her ex... especially if your gf still has some feelings left to her ex.... it's obvious, but will sumin able to do that?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:56PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well even if Sungji lied, isn't that normal? I mean she has been seeing her gf and the ex she cheated her with together for some days. It is normal to feel threatened and jealous.
It is a more normal than being unaffected

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:53PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

sungji lies on purpose.

What is the lie? I am dumb, please spoon feed me. Hahaha.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Well even if Sungji lied, isn't that normal? I mean she has been seeing her gf and the ex she cheated her with together for some days. It is normal to feel threatened and jealous.
It is a more normal than being unaffected

Yep.... completely normal. Normal people will fight for what they think important to them. *cough seju * cough..

I hope I can see more cunning sungji, she has done several times already, people just side eyeing all these.... because of sungji angelic image.... booo! She actually has on par wit as seju... if not more.

For e.g. Ch 53 (taking care seju in sick so sumin won't worry and take care seju herself. Sungji ask if there is someone she can call that might worry about her, seju said "sumin". But sungji choose to keep this matter from sumin. ) I forget which chapter but sungji once said that she notice sumin-seju relationship but turn one eye blind and doesn't tell sumin she knows about it.

Ch 81 - sungji bite sumin when calling with seju (since sumin lies that she doesn't doing anything)

Ch 82, sungji left kiss mark to sumin cheek so seju notice.

Everytime sumin is doubt of her relationship with sungji, sungji often cut off sumin's speak and convince sumin once again.. even can make Sumin's heart flutter and feel warmth by accepting sumin broken self completely.

And more

I like cunning girl more than a boring almost perfect girlfriend , this version of sungji is good!

What is the lie? I am dumb, please spoon feed me. Hahaha.

About the lunch, coffee, and breakfast thingy. Or maybe all about the new TL approaching her story... lol. If TL overwhelmed by works and plan to resign early, why have time to flirt with your subordinates. (Someone lower level than you) I won't . Just my assumption lol PS: how can everyone is single in that company lol? No married person?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 3:31PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

If TL overwhelmed by works and plan to resign early, why have time to flirt with your subordinates. (Someone lower level than you) I won't .

I will. Hahaha. Given Sungji's track record, it isn't necessary to lie. It is sumin and our assumption that those actions were 2.0's advancement, in reality, they can be genuine team building motives. Anyway, we can all imagine.

joined Jun 6, 2016

If TL overwhelmed by works and plan to resign early, why have time to flirt with your subordinates. (Someone lower level than you) I won't .

I will. Hahaha. Given Sungji's track record, it isn't necessary to lie. It is sumin and our assumption that those actions were 2.0's advancement, in reality, they can be genuine team building motives. Anyway, we can all imagine.

Doubt you will when you're really on that position , too much risk for a beauty you know barely. But people has preferences and you're on exam ;)

Lmao, not really.... sungji has clearly use TL 2.0 to make sumin jealous with TL 2.0 advancement (fact or lies). and it's more impossible for team building motives if TL 2.0 resign this fast.. but yeah keep imagine but author TG like to give hints, and direct the readers so we can make correct assumption.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 4:16PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Sumins guilt really influences her to make some bad decisions.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:06PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Doubt you will when you're really on that position , too much risk for a beauty you know barely

You will be surprised. Hahaha. Anyway, to me, talking, dining, drinking (coffee or booze) with boss, subordinate or peer in group or one on one don't equate flirting. I do plenty, especially when I am new to a company.

you're on exam ;)

Huh?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:09PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I can't believe the chapter that everyone's been waiting for is a cliffhanger. This is the worst cliffhanger I've read from this series. It makes me wish that they'd release another chapter sooner. Anyone else suddenly overcome with pent up impatience? I'm a mix of hype and frustration.

About 20 or 30 chapters ago ; )

joined Jun 23, 2017

As we wait for Nora89 or Foxy lady's take on this chapter...

Sungji says there is "only one" thing for her to do and whatever this thing is, it will make sure Sumin "won't be hurt anymore." This makes me think... what is the extent of Sungji's "power" here? She can't force Seju to do anything, nor Sumin... unless she gives her an ultimatum of sorts. Can this be the "if you love someone so much, you should let them go" kind of situation? Curious...

Sumin says, "But the feeling of pity and wanting to help was bigger than the worry." This might indicate who she prioritizes.

Seju is aware how much Sumin and Sungji both do not trust her. She is aware that she has been Sumin's "leftover love." But she knows Sungji is miserable too.

Sungji knows the situation has to change and seems to finally take charge.

I love how Team Gaji plotted the end of the chapter after Seju gives Sungji her "final plea." Everything happens as the first snow falls down...

When I think of snow in this story, I think of chapter 2, maybe it relates to that saying. That is probably reading too deeply into things though.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:28PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

mpgpeg

I'm not sure about the chapter 2 quote but there most likely is or is going to be some relation to chapter 2 especially with the snow starting to fall.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:06AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Sumin says, "But the feeling of pity and wanting to help was bigger than the worry." This might indicate who she prioritizes.

Forget mention this and agreed on it. Sumin feels pity/guilty for not only Seju too but sungji as well. But when it beats out worry.... we know who sumin's prioritize more

I'm not sure about the chapter 2 quote but there most likely is or is going to be some relation to chapter 2 especially with the snow starting to fall.

Then sungji will have eternal love with seju, they witness first snow together too! Jk

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:57PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Es0teric

I think i know where they are going to go on this but I'm not confident enough to make what i assume clear so i'll wait and see if i am right.

Maybe Nora89 is rethinking the bartender being the team leader thing. I guess she's busy right now.

Other than that, things are going where they said it might. Sungji has made her choice and the chairman and his will are coming into play once again.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Then sungji will have eternal love with seju, they witness first snow together too! Jk

With that snow all I can think of is Kill Bill.

joined Mar 21, 2017

mpgpeg

Other than that, things are going where they said it might. Sungji has made her choice and the chairman and his will are coming into play once again.

To be honest I don't read everything they write so i'll take your word on that.

I'm kind of keen to see others opinions more.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 6:06PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Es0teric

Haven't seen Kill Bill, I should though.

I'm kind of keen to see others opinions more.

Like other users here? Anyone in particular?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 6:19PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.