Forum › Do you dislike exams too?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Don't worry, I doubt anyone would assume you were bragging about that.

joined Sep 15, 2013

I don't think people brag about the current politicians that are there in their country, they may do about the previous ones like U.S had Teddy Roosevelt, but even then it would be a really strange conversation if it included a person going well Politician A aint got shit on Politician B

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yo, Robert Peel could kick the crap out of Teddy Roosevelt. TR ain't got nothin' on 'im.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:54PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Germany has Martin Sonneborn, he's totally brag worthy. Works in the EU parliament now.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:57PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well we've got BoJo.

joined Sep 15, 2013

This thread is the most interesting thing happening right now, granted its still 5:30 in the morning

joined Mar 23, 2013

Germany has Martin Sonneborn, he's totally brag worthy. Works in the EU parliament now.

"He became famous for a bribery affair in 2000 regarding the 2006 FIFA World Cup assignment to Germany, in which he offered FIFA officials a small gift for their vote in favor of Germany."

Ah, nice try guy!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This thread is the most interesting thing happening right now, granted its still 5:30 in the morning

This thread has me, of course it is.

Not like I have an inflated sense of worth or anything. I just know I am at all times the most interesting thing around.

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:09PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

"He became famous for a bribery affair in 2000 regarding the 2006 FIFA World Cup assignment to Germany, in which he offered FIFA officials a small gift for their vote in favor of Germany."

Ah, nice try guy!

He even wrote a book about it, called "I did it for my country. How TITANIC once brought the WM 2006 to Germany: Protocol of a succesful bribery"

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:03PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Ah, nice try guy!

You know EvilNemesis, I find your lack of an avatar disturbing. Like talking to a guy with no face. I demand thee rectify this! Or not. I'll forget this thought crossed my head in like, ten minutes.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Lol guy failed to bribe someone, he should come to india take some lessons

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well,nobody could have predicted that the FIFA officials were that professional. There aren't many people that wouldn't be bribed by a cuckoo clock and Black Forest ham.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well,nobody could have predicted that the FIFA officials were that professional. There aren't many people that wouldn't be bribed by a cuckoo clock and Black Forest ham.

Professional FIFA officials. 2006 was such an odd time...

Cough QATAR Cough RUSSIA Cough

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:16PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

You know EvilNemesis, I find your lack of an avatar disturbing. Like talking to a guy with no face. I demand thee rectify this! Or not. I'll forget this thought crossed my head in like, ten minutes.

Eh, I don't have a desktop currently and only have a tablet. Plus I'm way too lazy to make or find a good one, I usually don't have an avatar/sig unless a friend makes me some.

Well,nobody could have predicted that the FIFA officials were that professional.

Ah! Good one, FIFA is legit most corrupted major sports organization that I know of.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Ah! Good one, FIFA is legit most corrupted major sports organization that I know of.

Dude, do you know how good Black Forest ham tastes?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Eh, I don't have a desktop currently and only have a tablet. Plus I'm way too lazy to make or find a good one, I usually don't have an avatar/sig unless a friend makes me some.

Make a friend make you one. You need a face!

I mean, Nezchan is that adorable thing eating bread. OrangePekoe is the one who had a Stretch avatar but it turned into that adorable red haired thing. OrangeGengar is a gay Mexican guy into BDSM. What are you EvilNemesis? What are you?

joined Sep 15, 2013

He is anon

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

He is anon

No, anon is for new-ish people, they have too many posts for that. Posts give you status, and status needs a face.

You too must have an Avatar one day, for that is my arbitrary decree.

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:28PM

joined Sep 15, 2013

I lurk way too much to have that many posts, anyhoo its sleepy time

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I like exams when I get high marks on it. Come to think of it, I have to start revising. There's only 5 weeks left before the final term exams.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I don't study for exams until moments before class stars

To reply you must either login or sign up.