Forum › forum survey

joined Oct 6, 2014

Cos why not?

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Can't seem to get it to show data to participants after they have completed the survey, but I will post the results to this thread.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 10:25PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Reflecting on this, I think it might not be a good idea to be sending people off to give information to someone not associated with running the site. No offense.

joined Oct 6, 2014

It was all anonymous and the questions were harmless enough, but it is your site.

joined Oct 6, 2014

Welp only five people got to fill it out but here are the results:

2 female
2 genderqueer

Transgender:

Sexuality:
2 gay/lesbian
1 straight
1 bisexual
1 pansexual
1 otherkin

I don't have any info on how these answers intersect, but there's the numbers. Thanks for playing. :P

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 12:13AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Reflecting on this, I think it might not be a good idea to be sending people off to give information to someone not associated with running the site. No offense.

I don't see any problem with this. People here should be capable of deciding whether or not it's a good idea to give out whatever information they're giving out.

joined Oct 6, 2014

Somebody edited my comment above regarding results. That is weird.

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 8:23AM

joined Oct 6, 2014

People can answer the same questions on the thread if they don't mind not being anonymous.

I was assigned female at birth but identify as genderqueer.
I am only attracted to womxn both sexually and romantically.
And I am not transgender but definitely masculine of center.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I'm female (from birth to death) and am bi, though prefer women.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hmmm it seems a lot of people just want to get to know each other and stuff...so instead of making these really specific questions someone can make just one called "self introduction" or "introduce yourself here" or "the place to get to know each other" or something like that OR well just use insert social media here

joined Oct 6, 2014

I, personally, am curious about these specific questions, and self-introductions don't always include 'em so I asked. :B

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well, we got an almost synonymous topic here. :3
Still confused though with all these sexuality terminologies. >_<
Though just wondering, you're gathering these data just out of curiosity?

To reply you must either login or sign up.