Forum › Sweet Lovin' Baby discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow, this was unexpectedly good. There should be more of this non-moe and adult-life stuff. It kind of reminds me of http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/instinct_and_a_chromosome

Although I really can't understand all that marrying-to-not-have-a-feeling-of-missing-out/to meet expectations jazz. I literally am unable to take that perspective. Is something wrong with my mirror neurons?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Personnally, even for a straight couple, I don't understand the idea of marriage necessity to be happy. To me that's just some religious stuff, I don't really need that.
Well why not the administrative mariage but that's not that big of a deal...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

For my own happy ending I'm just going to say that the girl that left came back a little bit later Also I think eventually Dynasty should get a Polygamy tag. While it wouldn't really work for this manga it could work for Two and Two.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Ugh, I enjoy this mangaka's work very much but there is usually something that really just doesn't sit right with me. Not the sad endings or anything, but just the reasons some characters do things just baffles me and I can't wrap my head around it, makes me uncomfortable.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 7:25PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Magobee's love for her writing career overpowers her love for Rei.. Garnering experience as much as possible by literally experiencing something cuz you only have one life (to live).

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Personnally, even for a straight couple, I don't understand the idea of marriage necessity to be happy. To me that's just some religious stuff, I don't really need that.
Well why not the administrative mariage but that's not that big of a deal...

I think it was more the aspect of raising a family that magobee wanted to experience. Which is a valid reason. I wish they had a discussion about other ways for that to happen than through het marriage though. Still, this was a wonderfully mature manga.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

seriously? what a waste of time! magobee is such an asshole! i'd rather imagine she never found happiness that bitche!

last edited at May 27, 2019 4:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.