Forum › Stretch discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

And then Ran got spanked.

Hahaha, nice one, Nezchan. Although having some other manga by Shou in mind, I could well imagine a "That night, both Keiko and Ran got spanked" scenario. Not that it's something I'd like to read though...

I must be the only person who started doing stretching after reading this manga?

Actually, I at least seriously considered... A partner is however required for the most efficient stretches... and preferably a partner as cute as Ran xD

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Actually, I at least seriously considered... A partner is however required for the most efficient stretches... and preferably a partner as cute as Ran xD

This sounds like a quest.

You must find a cutie in meat-space.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Different guy. Mom's boyfriend hits on her (I strongly suspect mom jumps from guy to guy), Keiko is disgusted and calls a guy friend and sleeps with him in a sort of attempt to control her own sexuality and shield herself from older guys who hang around the house.

The guy she sleeps with is part of the high school crew she hangs with. I'm pretty sure he appears in earlier scenes.

In any case Keiko's mom is a piece of work. Or at least has bad choice in men.

yes, that's pretty much the explanation I also believe in. I also tried to put the two guys on one pic, and I think they do differ by hairstyle and by jeans colour/fabric

joined Mar 28, 2014

This sounds like a quest.
You must find a cutie in meat-space.

I'm on my way ^__^

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Different guy. Mom's boyfriend hits on her (I strongly suspect mom jumps from guy to guy), Keiko is disgusted and calls a guy friend and sleeps with him in a sort of attempt to control her own sexuality and shield herself from older guys who hang around the house.

The guy she sleeps with is part of the high school crew she hangs with. I'm pretty sure he appears in earlier scenes.

yes, that's pretty much the explanation I also believe in. I also tried to put the two guys on one pic, and I think they do differ by hairstyle and by jeans colour/fabric

Your commitment to the details is admirable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And/or disturbing. ;-)

joined Mar 28, 2014

ty

And/or disturbing. ;-)

sorry for generating work for the moderator ;-) but my 'obsessive' presence is intentional - that's what keeps the thread alive and blooming

Imgur
would be fun to have a simple game "catch Ran" with characters like on the pic

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I must be the only person who started doing stretching after reading this manga?

I was already actually doing some out of sheer habit and only made any connection between it and Stretch after having already caught up on the manga, lol.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

sorry for generating work for the moderator ;-) but my 'obsessive' presence is intentional - that's what keeps the thread alive and blooming

We're on the right trajectory to beating Citrus in forum posts, so that's good news.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Imgur

Oh no. I really, really want to see this now. Ugh!

We're on the right trajectory to beating Citrus in forum posts, so that's good news.

That would really be something if it happened this month. First Their Story overtakes it in general popularity. Then Stretch passes its comments count. What next?!

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 1:38AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Imgur

Reward screen should be Ran getting spanked.
I'd play that...

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 3:54AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur

I'd play that...

Hahaha, exactly! And if you lose then she forces you to do the stretches - different pics for different stretches every time, of course.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

This would be the last place I'd expect to see App ideas other than the typical Manga VIewers.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Hahaha, exactly! And if you lose then she forces you to do the stretches - different pics for different stretches every time, of course.

What about when Ran officially hits the time limit?

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

What about when Ran officially hits the time limit?

Ran gets to meet Keiko's mom before they get engaged. <3

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Imgur

I'd play that...

Fingers crossed for this to become an April Fools in Yawaspi. Moreover, it would a good idea into a mobile app that teaches stretching and teachers were these two girls.

Takachi, serious kindly give me all your colored Stretch, is I want to collect them, xd

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 5:20PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Takachi, serious kindly give me all your colored Stretch, is I want to collect them, xd

Here's all I have. Enjoy:
Imgur

Imgur

joined Mar 28, 2014

Hmm, is it a prediction we have an engagement coming? Ah, would be nice to see them choosing rings...

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Hmm, is it a prediction we have an engagement coming? Ah, would be nice to see them choosing rings...

Or doing battle with a male fiend after they chose rings. They are lesbians.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Nono, I was just exaggerating.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I don't think this chapter was able to make it to the top 6 in the last week.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I don't think this chapter was able to make it to the top 6 in the last week.

I thought it was quite weird too. Turns out it's not particularly popular then? Ah, but of course, stretching is effort after all ^_^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I thought it was quite weird too. Turns out it's not particularly popular then? Ah, but of course, stretching is effort after all ^_^

Lol.
No but really, the chapter has about 12k views since release, which isn't bad at all (I think Their Story screwed up its chance to get in).

The Stretch discussion is typically the most viewed or second-most viewed every month, though Their Story has also conquered that the last couple months.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, their story has a great potential - that couple is also extremely cute. And I think they kinda resemble the Stretching girls in many ways. But I certainly like Keiko x Ran more. Especially how Ran is always so creatively dumb to annoy Keiko in just the right amount and direction xD

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Lol.
No but really, the chapter has about 12k views since release, which isn't bad at all (I think Their Story screwed up its chance to get in).

The Stretch discussion is typically the most viewed or second-most viewed every month, though Their Story has also conquered that the last couple months.

Lol what?

To reply you must either login or sign up.