Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Homura is a softy to her minions. :3

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

SPLASH!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So since i didn't watch or read Puella Magi Madoka Magic - Can someone please explain? First i'll try to guess: Since Madoka choose order, Homura is getting hit by all those food because she's having naughty thoughts about Madoka? o.O

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So since i didn't watch or read Puella Magi Madoka Magic - Can someone please explain? First i'll try to guess: Since Madoka choose order, Homura is getting hit by all those food because she's having naughty thoughts about Madoka? o.O

Nah. You'd better go read the comic, watch the TV anim / movie, and gain a knowledge all by yourself.

Awwww, i don't wanna :( I'm afraid that i'll get emotionally attached to it and then i'll cry because it's sad. Isn't it?
Meanie.. :( :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nah. You'd better go read the comic, watch the TV anim / movie, and gain a knowledge all by yourself.

Awwww, i don't wanna :( I'm afraid that i'll get emotionally attached to it and then i'll cry because it's sad. Isn't it?

You could do what I do: Not care about movie-based doujins and skip those while waiting for the next one with the yuri tag. Similar to how I love Touhou manga, but I'll probably never play any of the games.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

You could do what I do: Not care about movie-based doujins and skip those while waiting for the next one with the yuri tag. Similar to how I love Touhou manga, but I'll probably never play any of the games.

I'm doing the same with the Touhou doujins and PMMM, but those tomatoes are really on my mind. But never mind, i'll do as you said. Thanks for reminding me :)

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 11:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm doing the same with the Touhou doujins and PMMM, but those tomatoes are really on my mind. But never mind, i'll as you said. Thanks for reminding me :)

I'm also a huge emotional wimp, and from what I've read PMMM in any format besides doujin would probably kill me.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

i love tomatoes :D but i don't get who are those kids

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

I'll do my best to explain for the people who are asking.

The Tomato-throwers are from Rebellion (the latest PMMM movie.) At one point in Rebellion Homura becomes a witch, and gets a bunch of demented gothic chic servants -- these are those servants. They're not supposed to make a lot of sense. :p

last edited at Jul 8, 2014 12:10PM

joined Jul 14, 2016

Lol...

joined Mar 3, 2017

Hahaha dat pumpkin toss tho'!! XD

joined May 11, 2017

Awwww Homura and her minions!!! LOL!! I'm guessing her minions subconsciously do what she wants them to do.... I wonder why she has them humiliate her like that all the time!! The Evaluations meetings just have me laughing soooo hard by myself!!! LOL

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

jmsmm posted:

I wonder why she has them humiliate her like that all the time!!

Homura doesn't think particularly high of herself to begin with. While she makes it clear to Sayaka at the end of Rebellion that she's fine playing the villain she nonetheless feels bad about things turning out the way they did despite her feeling there was no other way.

Disgruntled Farmer Tenshi
__daiyousei_hinanawi_tenshi_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_warugaki_sk_ii__39c8d7402995cfc3bfca4fa9427cf45f%20(3)
joined Mar 8, 2017

I think her familiars throw tomatoes at her every time she isn't honest, or does something negative to herself. Which is why they were basically booing her when she was trying to push Madoka away.

To reply you must either login or sign up.