Forum › Recovering from Summer Fatigue with a Maid discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

Hmm first time seeing this pairing... Nope... Don't like it. Don't like it at all. -3-

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Alice x Sakuya best Alice pairing.

Screw Marisa x Alice. (Nah it's good, but this is much better)

Personal Color's noses are getting pointier by the day. I like it. But I hope this is as pointy as they get.

A whole anthology of SakuAli, it's like a dream come true. I hope Gaku Gaku does the whole thing like they did with Rumiac World.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Always a pleasure to see more Personal Colour, as short and light as it is. A bit of an odd combination, given they don't really contrast each other. I can see Sakuya x Marisa or Meiling or even Reimu because of the strong contrasts in personality, and Sakuya x Remilia due to the Master/Servant dynamic. But seeing two largely reserved characters together doesn't really give off that much energy. Good for calm, introspective stories, but hard to see much of a love affair.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, I'm okay with any pairing and I'm open with anything, as long as it isn't het (which is probably the reason why I don't have an OTP). At least not when I'm reading it here... Wakabayashi is an exception though.

While it really is very calming and such, the lack of me going doki doki really made me kind of incomplete when I read this. The pointy nose also kind of made me feel wrong -_-

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's been a long time since PC has done any blatant yuri. Not that this is really even that blatant, but it is quite nice to see (and gives me some hope for more in the future). Then again, I'll eat up pretty much any of their releases regardless.

Hmm first time seeing this pairing... Nope... Don't like it. Don't like it at all. -3-

This was very tepid, as I imagine most of the stories in the anthology probably are.
However, my experience suggests they're a target of some pretty fetishistic stuff. Tatakai no Kiseki is not the only artist I know who has written them in bondage and blood-sucking themes.

Strange pair, but I quite like it.

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

Alice is my favourite. Love her with anyone.

+1♥

PC-Sakuya is so damn sexy with that suit-uniform♥
PC is more prolific with reserved, reticent characters/pairings (YuYuka, PatchyxKoa); although I was surprised seeing this given the MariAli they've done, it turned out to be a pleasant change of pace, like the MariSaku before.

Hm? Maybe not so much reserved characters as becoming cool under PC's pen...well either way I love it.

PC-Alice is best♥

last edited at Oct 24, 2013 7:26AM

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Alice's troubled face was so cute!! <3

and since everyone is talking about pairings, the ones I like the most are AlicexSakuya, SakuyaxMeiling and AlicexMarisa

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

The pointy nose also kind of made me feel wrong -_-

hahaha I'm with you on that one XD

joined Dec 18, 2014

Sakuya x Alice is great <3
The noses are still disturbing tho

YuzukiLovesYuri
Deb6618ca548e649b727673977142848
joined Feb 28, 2022

Sakuya x Alice is great <3
The noses are still disturbing tho

Agreed. But I just casually ignore it cuz sakuya x Alice is more important (it still bothers me whenever I see the nose lol)

To reply you must either login or sign up.