Forum › Eee discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

I don't get the ending. Could someone explain it please?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I don't get the ending. Could someone explain it please?

+1

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Eee. Greatest title. Super creative.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Isn't that what happened at the end of the actual series? I think I remember something about people going splat...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This did happen in the actual anime, but for those who want clarification:

"-Maya’s transition guide(look it up) in Episode 26' takes the form of Ritsuko Akagi, who types "I need you" (literally: "INEEDYUO") on Maya’s laptop with her hands over Maya’s, and then embraces her. Before turning to LCL(again look up) Maya cried "Sempai! Sempai! Sempai!" with a look of ecstasy, tears flowing from her eyes. This suggests that Maya was secretly in love with Ritsuko, though whether Ritsuko knew about this attraction or reacted to it is uncertain."

^straight from bloody wiki on Maya's character page.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This did happen in the actual anime, but for those who want clarification:

"-Maya’s transition guide(look it up) in Episode 26' takes the form of Ritsuko Akagi, who types "I need you" (literally: "INEEDYUO") on Maya’s laptop with her hands over Maya’s, and then embraces her. Before turning to LCL(again look up) Maya cried "Sempai! Sempai! Sempai!" with a look of ecstasy, tears flowing from her eyes. This suggests that Maya was secretly in love with Ritsuko, though whether Ritsuko knew about this attraction or reacted to it is uncertain."

^straight from bloody wiki on Maya's character page.

I can buy that.

joined Nov 26, 2020

Started out perfect but introducing Gendo into the story like that was wayyy to fucking gnarly for me

To reply you must either login or sign up.