Forum › Recommend me a doujin with beautiful art

joined Jan 4, 2023

Hi. I always liked the artstyle of shojo/yuri doujins. That's why i ask this here. Could you recommend me a manga/doujin with (what you consider) a beautiful art?
I'm want to learn from the best artists, so one day i can draw a professional looking comics myself
Thank you in advance <3

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This one's an easy recommendation. It's easily one of the best looking manga on the entire site.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all

joined Aug 29, 2019

Lots of different artstyles can be beautiful and serve different purposes.

One of the most beautiful series I've read on here would be WataTabe by Naekawa Sai. It's not exactly unique in its approach (unlike BlueDsc's recommendation), but it's got some fantastic designs and detailing and meshes well with its rather creepy and unsettling undertones.

For something completely different, yet visually super appealing to me, I'd point you to Blue Skin, Big Tits or any other works by Zyugoya

The next one isn't yuri and once again quite different, yet also one of my favs in terms of art: Torako! Don't Break Everything!, a rather zaney slapstick comedy.

I also can't help recommending a look at Itou Hachi's work (here's a harmless, wholesome example) because I really do find her art extraordinary.

More typical again, yet also kinda striking, is IMO Yoshitomi Akihito's work which looks cleaner than the previous two, but is also quite opulent at times and decently recognizable.

Also, if you want to see how downright beautiful hentai can be, I'd recommend looking up Jorori's works.

joined Jan 4, 2023

Thanks you very much BlueDsc and Zormau! I'm already reading your examples and drawing from them!
These are exactly what i wanted, i didn't read much doujins so all your examples are new to me

To reply you must either login or sign up.