Forum › Bully & Bullied 2 discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

HAHAHAHAHA dammmm that credit page x'D

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I loved the first one, I'm glad this got a sequel. Hope the author keeps making these.

These bully stories always get me..

My first crush bullied me for over 2 years (she actually made me cry in class a couple of times) and when we went to the same high school after elementary school. She was the only person who was nice to me, asking me to do school projects with her and go to parties with her (I didn't go to any of them tho, 'cause I was really shy.) She had tons of friends in that high school and I still don't understand how suddenly she was the one who didn't treat me like shit. Now like 4 years afterwards my experienced gay-ass is still wondering if she had actually liked me back. Can't wait to thank her for making me realize I was gay at our class reunion tho, lol.

Please make this a manga, or a movie.

I got y’all. Just wait on it.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

that bully is pretty gay

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

When there's a yuri side couple in your yuri manga is that too much yuri? Is there a yuri breaking point?

4adf5be886aff826fa2dee520f174537
joined Apr 25, 2018

I loved the first one, I'm glad this got a sequel. Hope the author keeps making these.

My first crush bullied me for over 2 years (she actually made me cry in class a couple of times) and when we went to the same high school after elementary school. She was the only person who was nice to me, asking me to do school projects with her and go to parties with her (I didn't go to any of them tho, 'cause I was really shy.) She had tons of friends in that high school and I still don't understand how suddenly she was the one who didn't treat me like shit. Now like 4 years afterwards my experienced gay-ass is still wondering if she had actually liked me back. Can't wait to thank her for making me realize I was gay at our class reunion tho, lol.

I'm an artist so I could actually do that.. :'D Tho I mostly draw pixel art, so dunno how good that would be.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When there's a yuri side couple in your yuri manga is that too much yuri? Is there a yuri breaking point?

There is no such thing as too much yuri. You philistine.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Your last sentence is absolutely begging to made into a yuri manga. :)

I Met My Old Crush Who Made Me Realize I Was Gay Despite Her Bullying Me at a High School Reunion, Now We Are Dating

joined Oct 26, 2016

This really feels like a less insane Futari Monologue, plus the sidekick page was icing on the cake.

joined Nov 9, 2017

^That One Time I Bullied Her For 2 Years And All I Got Was A Lousy Thank You

So in the language of flowers, what means "I love you 99.9%." ? 99 red roses with one black one? I need to know for reasons.

99 red and one red with a tenth of the petals removed, of course

IT'S FLOWER LAW

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

This is so great. Yuuki is absolutely shameless and I love her. If there are more in the series I really hope they get translated soon.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

When the sidekicks are also gay, you know that this shit is gonna be gud

My thought exactly

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

last page killed me

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Hey, so . . . this is still happening, right?

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

I'll step up to the plate cuz this needs to exist. Give me a month- two if I happen to forget. I'll do a crappy attempt

Update: I happened to forget. F

last edited at May 25, 2020 9:59PM

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Waiting patiently~

last edited at Apr 8, 2021 5:53AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.