Forum › Killing Me! discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Plz don't fuck up in later chapters

joined Jan 5, 2018

Think I just found a new favourite can't wait to see more if it gets better and better I will buy it when it comes out.

last edited at May 29, 2018 3:30AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This has my attention

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hrm, very classic vampire x vampire hunter theme. We'll see.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Looking forward to more

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

As long as it stays mainly light hearted comedy, it looks fun. There sure are a lot of yuri vampire mangas atm - but at least making one mc a hunter is new.

joined Mar 15, 2017

As long as it stays mainly light hearted comedy, it looks fun. There sure are a lot of yuri vampire mangas atm - but at least making one mc a hunter is new.

There's been several in the last few years, but not many are left still going now. Of the ones still going, this and Takano Saku's are the most yuri, followed by Kyuuketsuki Hajimemashita.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:30AM

joined Jan 15, 2018

There is Kamitsuki Gakuen where Vampire-centric society with human slaves. It ended only with 2 volumes though.

As someone follows this with magazinewalker subscription, one thing I worry about this series is that the pace is too fast thus end soon.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:14AM

Entxsd8uuayd9sm0-
joined Mar 26, 2018

i love this artists work omg i ws wondering if itd ever get picked up/translated o:

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

There may be a delay on the following chapters. There is currently no typesetter.

https://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2599621#p2623959

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Yuri vampires and not Touhou, how rare.

Vampire hunter with gun also nice.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Kujou is cute.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Technically this girl want a Intercourse...

joined Jan 12, 2018

No comedy tag leaves me instantly worried.

Same here. This is Killing me

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Forearmed is foreplay.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Makes you wonder where in her uniform she conceals that not-exactly-tiny revolver tho...

Also may I just take a second to complain about this only too common depiction of missed shots that'd require the shooter to have been aiming at the target's toes? No wonder you're not getting results, girl... >_>

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Looks cute and promising, will definitely follow. Also, reminds me of this one-shot.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm okay with kissy vampires if they're perky and upbeat like this one, and not brooding all the time.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Very cute!

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

Let's be honest here. We all know that she ain't gonna kill shit.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Makes you wonder where in her uniform she conceals that not-exactly-tiny revolver tho...

Also may I just take a second to complain about this only too common depiction of missed shots that'd require the shooter to have been aiming at the target's toes? No wonder you're not getting results, girl... >_>

Well, it's obvious she doesn't actually want to kill her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Then she shouldn't be pointing live guns at her in the first place, but the complaint was more "is it really THAT hard to depict missed shots with a few lines?"
Comics of various genres have been using that visual device for decades now.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I don't like vampires but will and have made many an exception. This seems like it might be another one.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I'm so torn. On one hand, I have deep DEEP hatred for kissy face vampires. On the other, I have my endess love for yuri lovin in all it's forms.

Interesting. I don't like vampires much at all as a concept. I don't mean to offend but everything they got going just kinda doesn't appeal to me. It's kinda of like a superhero where their power-set just bugs you more than anything. Again. Don't mean to rag on their huge fanbase. A really good character that happens to be a vampire often make my exception lists. Like Kain from Legacy of Kain. ^.^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"Vampire" is just a word anyway, and then often it's not even applied to pseudo-vampires. Most drink blood, but not all, and not all have to. Some get to eat food, some don't. Some are undead, some aren't. Some are immortal, some aren't. Some reproduce through sex, some only through turning somebody, sometimes it's a mix. Light hurts them usually, but not always, and moonlight occasionally makes them stronger, but not often. Some are bound to places or objects, some aren't allowed to enter without invitation, but many can just do whatever. Some essentially sleep like humans, some during the day, and some die every day for the day. Many have supernatural powers, regeneration, strange abilities and so on, but some don't. Rarely they are even more vulnerable than humans. Sometimes they are inherently evil, and religious items hurt them, often they aren't and they don't. Sometimes vampires are cursed, sometimes it's a virus, sometimes it's even some type of nanotech, sometimes it's simply unknown.

And so on and so on. Basically saying "I don't like vampires" is a bit meaningless. They are all different anyway ^^

last edited at May 29, 2018 3:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.