Forum › Sorairo Girlfriend discussion

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

Wow the bullying she suffered for the week was really harsh (T A T ) Am I the only one who thinks this?

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

The ending felt rushed but still it's truly an enjoyable read.
Especially the art oooohhh~ the art style on this one just felt really unique and cute

joined Jul 11, 2015

im glad to find a completed volume of this series :3 hope you guys check it out!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ryu-chii posted:

Hum... where is the after story? i've read it somewhere else with complete volume (chapters).

I don't recall where I found it but there's four more chapters then an epilogue. There's also a semi-sequel starring Maki (Hiromi's friend who had a crush on her in this one) which apparently isn't uploaded here either from what I can find.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Finished reading this one on another site...
I'm really amazed and I can't tell why I loved this manga so much.

joined May 3, 2014

Ryu-chii posted:

Hum... where is the after story? i've read it somewhere else with complete volume (chapters).

I don't recall where I found it but there's four more chapters then an epilogue. There's also a semi-sequel starring Maki (Hiromi's friend who had a crush on her in this one) which apparently isn't uploaded here either from what I can find.

the semi-sequel is about Maki and It has 9 chapters in total, I read that one first and liked even better that this one :D

Here,%20take
joined Sep 26, 2016

If anyone cares, here's the author Twitter: https://twitter.com/rikachimore

Mostly het, but Ibara no Namida is their most recent yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.