Forum › Posts by Haru-n

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I didn't expect the manga to take that route... I'm so excited for the future chapters!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

NOOOOOOOO

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone has good yuri manga recommendations with sudden unexpected pairings? Trope is where MC likes girl A in the beginning but eventually ends up with girl B instead (e.g., All My Love and Lies and Mousou Honey)?

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 1:58AM

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone got recs for yuri manga in 4koma? They're quite fun, im very fine with subtext too.

and I've already read Bocchi The Rock, Comic Girls, Swap Swap, Senpai ga Oyobidesu, and Fujoko to Yuriko

Recommending Poor Poor Lips! It is a mixture of comedy and romance! I am unsure if the cartoonish style is up to your taste but I really loved the story enough for me to reread it several times. Sadly, it appears to be incomplete in dynasty-scans but is complete in other sites so there's that!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

what the fuck it was actually up to chapter 300...

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might've mixed up two different manga. I could've sworn there existed a manga with the daughter and teacher dynamic but without the curse part!

Could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

It might just be that! Thank you again!!!!!! (Holy crap you know/remember a lot!)

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Anyone remembers the manga where the MC ended up being the teacher to the daughter of her unrequited love? The teacher also believes that she had cursed to have the daughter of her unrequited love to fall in love with her instead.

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love#2

How could I forget that it was by the Amano Shuninta! That's it! Thank you!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might've mixed up two different manga. I could've sworn there existed a manga with the daughter and teacher dynamic but without the curse part!

last edited at Dec 28, 2022 6:03PM

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Anyone remembers the manga where the MC ended up being the teacher to the daughter of her unrequited love? The teacher also believes that she had cursed to have the daughter of her unrequited love to fall in love with her instead.

Haru-n
Please discussion 28 Dec 05:26
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

back to this fav after 2 years. still hurts. still one of the best.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

SOMEONE PICKED IT UP?!?! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD YEEEEEES TY

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 4:14AM

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

i screamed so hard on the cliffhanger

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

ho. ly. fuck. i... really hope things become better for them. jesus.

also their art really reminded me of Dobuu_2!!! always love this dark yet cartoonesque artstyle.

last edited at Oct 3, 2022 2:24PM

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Is that THE Hakamada Mera?!

Haru-n
Otsu Hiyori discussion 21 Aug 03:35
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Featured! All her stories are absolutely lovely to read. Can't count how many times I've reread works from her. One of my all time faves!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

uh oh... hang in there onee-san!

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Looking for a one shot where the setting is set on the medieval period and the MC is a tomboyish girl with bright long hair. There was an arranged marriage but the MC broke it off by cross-dressing as a guy and fleeing away together with the one she liked. The ending was both of them on a horse confessing their love to one another while being chased by a medieval army.

I'm Not Cut Out to Be a Princess, so I'll Elope with the Villainess ?

That is it! Apparently, it got removed from here which explains why I couldn't seem to find it on the obvious tags. Thank you for remembering the name!

Haru-n
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Looking for a one shot where the setting is set on the medieval period and the MC is a tomboyish girl with bright long hair. There was an arranged marriage but the MC broke it off by cross-dressing as a guy and fleeing away together with the one she liked. The ending was both of them on a horse confessing their love to one another while being chased by a medieval army.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Late to the party... Anyone still have tissues left? *sniff

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I've been following this manhua for a while now and have been loving it so far. I've been wondering ever since however, is the manhua supposed to be supplementary to the web novel? Am I missing out on a lot by not reading the web novel or novel?

last edited at May 1, 2022 11:20PM

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Absolute glass cannon

Haru-n
Milktea discussion 04 Mar 23:36
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I'm gonna cry first thing in the morning

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

yay.