Forum › Homukano discussion

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Pretty sure I've seen the "soul gems in the fridge" idea before, but I'm not sure which... maybe some series from Kirara Magica?

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Pretty sure I've seen the "soul gems in the fridge" idea before, but I'm not sure which... maybe some series from Kirara Magica?

Could be the Homura Tamura series. There was at least one chapter where Homura had 300 gems to find and keep track of. They were in all kinds of weird places.

last edited at Feb 25, 2017 2:15AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Could be the Homura Tamura series. There was at least one chapter where Homura had 300 gems to find and keep track of. They were in all kinds of weird places.

So I went through all Kirara Magica scans I have and found it. It's a couple of pages (1,2) from The Veranda of Madoka series by PAPA.

Come to think of it, why aren't there more Kirara Magica series posted here? Did its translator choose not to submit it?

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

This was a good blast from the past, I really missed these. A good couple of laughs!

joined Feb 1, 2013

I love how everyone is pulling together and doing their part to help (the weakened) Homura. Wow, it it never occurred to me that Madoka 'inherited' her glasses fetish from her mom... Everything makes so much more sense now. I love the fact that Homura got fussed over by the Kaname family. Looks like Junko taught her daughter a little TOO well- ended up overstimulating Homu and giving her a hear-tattack, lol.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

God I love Maitake2's doujins. Just fyi to anyone reading this, I have a raw doujin from Maitake2, in case anyone is willing to translate it. I'd gladly typeset it. Just comment on here or something (new to the site so I dunno if I could really post an imgur link here or how messaging works).

joined Jun 12, 2015

Titan, I may have some time next week to help translate. Do you use discord?
However, you may also want to ask in the recruiting thread to make sure sure some other group isn't currently working on it.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Titan, I may have some time next week to help translate. Do you use discord?
However, you may also want to ask in the recruiting thread to make sure sure some other group isn't currently working on it.

I do not use discord. What is that exactly? And will do later today. I have the doujin saved on my imgur album just fyi.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Discord is a group chat tool. I mostly use it to ask Kancolle questions haha.
If you get it, i'm arara #2086 (don't think you need the number to add people) on Discord.
Otherwise, feel free to email me at arashurara AT gmail.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Discord is a group chat tool. I mostly use it to ask Kancolle questions haha.
If you get it, i'm arara #2086 (don't think you need the number to add people) on Discord.
Otherwise, feel free to email me at arashurara AT gmail.

Sent you an email. Decided to just give you my album collection since there are a couple of doujinshi there that have not been translated, so you might be interested in taking a look at some of them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.