Forum › Colorful Lovers discussion

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Heebee... come back to us... in the form of non-Idolmaster content...

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

duchia...?

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 10:08PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not enough Kirari.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ahhh, that's why it's so damn cute <3 (its Heebee)

thanks for scantalating!

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 11:15PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

duchia...?

Your guess is as good as mine. And the fact that she named it correctly in the next bubble makes it even more confusing. Being cutesy or just airheaded, maybe?

Ovld
joined Dec 18, 2016

"Just sayin', Japan"
Shots fired

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Anzu got so little screentime... ; ;

But she got an actual kiss, so guess it kinda make it up for it. Also, nice to see heebee, great art as always.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I want a more relaxed time.

joined May 23, 2015

Heebee... come back to us... in the form of non-Idolmaster content...

Don't worry, in addition to his regular idolmaster book, last comiket he also put out a granblue fantasy one!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

GOD DAMN IT, RYOU, YOU USELESS LESBIAN

I see Son Goku somewhere... XD CUTE

joined Jun 1, 2016

Man seeing the art made me think this was an official release, not fan made. Been a while since I've seen RiinaxNatsuki content

joined Jul 30, 2020

GOD DAMN IT, RYOU, YOU USELESS LESBIAN

sounds like me

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

"Dutchia" is just Mio being dumb; the bit about the Netherlands is narration, not Mio talking.

It's worth remembering on this stuff that the Netherlands was the first nation to legalize same-sex marriage, in 2001; that fact was big enough news internationally that it was pretty much standard for lesbian characters in early-2000s comedy anime to have "emigrate to the Netherlands" as their stated life goal. Obviously this doujin postdates that somewhat (it was published in 2014), but the memetic value of the Netherlands in a yuri book was such that it probably wouldn't have needed the narration.

To reply you must either login or sign up.