Forum › Always Human Discussion Thread

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I apologize for making a discussion thread for this when another already exists, but there doesn't seem to be a search function for the forum and I can't find it anywhere. Anyway... jeez, this last chapter really hit me hard. I'm only in high school right now, but I can certainly relate to Austen's dilemma now... I'm taking all these AP classes and doing so poorly in some of them even though I'm spending so much time on them which is fucking over everything, but I refuse to drop any of them. Maybe I should, but, yeah, I'm never going to. This chapter (and the last one) did make me think more deeply about the major I want to choose when I enter college, so I suppose that's a plus. I know everyone says this about this thing, but I have to say it too... it's so different from most Japanese lesbian media what with the actual, realistic problems and relationships (not like I'd know anything about THAT though) and all that other stuff. Cute moe anime has its charms too, of course, but reading stuff like this is such a wonderful change of pace.

I also have a technical issue too: why is the music not playing for me? I left the tab open for an hour before I read it, but... nothing. I did notice that the music was rather quiet, so I ramped up my volume, but... nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Always Human has such great music, and I'd hate to miss out on it just because of some random bug.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just go to the "Other Media" category (use the dropdown menu on the upper left of the forum list) and it's right there on the first page.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Thanks for telling me about that thing! I completely missed it before.

To reply you must either login or sign up.