Forum › Himitsu, Hitotsu discussion

joined Aug 22, 2016

Surprised people are so angry at the ending, considering she actually confesses and seems to get a positive reply from her too. In a world where so many people never confess and just keep it to themselves forever, this was a comparatively happy ending.

I don't think she actually confessed. It felt more like an inner monologue and her friend just brushed the kiss off as a secret between friends.

I think crying while saying "I'm sorry" after kissing someone is pretty blatant. Pretty sure the other girl understood to some degree. Not that it was a yuri ending, but I think it was more open-ended than http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/zero_distance_sentiment for instance.

I believe that it is very much a yuri ending for yuri is about the emotions, sexual desires, or both pertaining to lesbian relationships, requited and unrequited. For an open ending I think there would need to be a chance for the feelings to become requited which I do not think have a chance.

joined Aug 23, 2018

Wow, everyone sure has more pessimistic views on the ending that I did when I first read it, lol...

I definitely don't think it's a Yuri ending, but i think it's a happy ending nonetheless. It's clear that MC's friend is a damn good one, who took off from her first date (seems her new boyfriend is a good guy too), bought her stuff and went to her friend's aid cause she thought she was sick. I think the friend is straight but you can tell she really cares for her friend and will be there through thick and thin for her. I think that's a positive ending.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

F

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

ntr

To reply you must either login or sign up.