Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, maybe my taste is weird , but since I’m almost constantly cold in winter I sometimes enjoy a cup of black tea simmered with some rum, ginger, cinnamon or something else.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Just to add a note on my previous tea comment:
I never drank black tea. The tea I drink most often is fruit (mostly berries) tea, though I did drink chamomile tea and mint tea a few times, and also (much to my distaste, but was necessary to nurse me back to health) ginger tea occasionally.

EDIT:

nurse back to health

Way to remind myself of the Mai x Reo OVA

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 5:30PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I kid y'all not, I literally just went browsing through volume 5 of the most middling of all yuri manga just so I could find the 1st panel of this page because it randomly popped into my head while I was remembering some of the most hilarious moments in yuri manga or Dynasty forums (that I've read anyways). Thank you Chaosteam for the good laugh!

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 5:09PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will make you regret make me go check on the french release. Dang it, it's midnight. On another note, doesn't Chaos team has made a parody of Citrus ?

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:06PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I will make you regret make me go check on the french release. Dang it, it's midnight. On another note, doesn't Chaos team has made a parody of Citrus ?

Now did they? I personally find them as one of my favourite scanlation teams, due to their ever hilarious credit pages, so, knowing them, it must be japrak-quality (japrak is a baked eggplant food from the western Balkans that I won't eat if I don't have any cheese and/or sour cream with/on it) manga-wise, but platinum-quality comedy-wise.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:12PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

(japrak is a baked eggplant food from the western Balkans that I won't eat if I don't have any cheese and/or sour cream with/on it)

Berenjenas a la parmesana (or Parmigiana di melanzane): try grilling your sliced eggplants and serving them with Parmesan cheese gratin on top and a sauce of fried tomatoes, onion, garlic and olive oil. Yum.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know i heard about a parody of Citrus, which i heard by this picture on r/yurimeme

joined Oct 22, 2018

I know i heard about a parody of Citrus, which i heard by this picture on r/yurimeme

(https://i.redd.it/rjwhd1umgz431.jpg)

But Matsuri, aren't you also a lesbian?

joined Oct 22, 2018

(japrak is a baked eggplant food from the western Balkans that I won't eat if I don't have any cheese and/or sour cream with/on it)

Berenjenas a la parmesana (or Parmigiana di melanzane): try grilling your sliced eggplants and serving them with Parmesan cheese gratin on top and a sauce of fried tomatoes, onion, garlic and olive oil. Yum.

Thanks. Though, unfortunately, I've been on a diet for over 2 months now, and, unfortunately, fried things, as well as MOST cheeses (including parmesan) are off the table until I at least get down to 115kg. I could try to convince my mom to get creative with it and used grilled things instead of fried, as well as some young or plant cheese replacement for parmesan.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:58PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(https://i.redd.it/rjwhd1umgz431.jpg)

But Matsuri, aren't you also a lesbian?

I will not developp on that one because i found myself having a hate boner on Harumin.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I will not developp on that one because i found myself having a hate boner on Harumin.

What kind of cretin could hate Harumin? What unspeakable torture can leave you with a mind so broken?!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Super OT from recent discussion but GTA III theme is the best out of all the others. Period. And 3D universe is the best, story-wise and music-wise. If you think otherwise you have no taste.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Super OT from recent discussion but GTA III theme is the best out of all the others. Period. And 3D universe is the best, story-wise and music-wise. If you think otherwise you have no taste.

Haven't played GTA, but I favour San Andreas, just because of the memes.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

From the 3D ones, I always preferred Vice City.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

i am looking for new manga, which can you suggest for reading?

Well it would help if you gave some modifiers to that request.
What genre?
How long?
Finished or On-going?
And so on and so forth.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 6:03AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

If you like video games, I'd say you're missing out if you haven't played the whole 3D trilogy (chronologically) + the prequels. Truly one of the best video game franchise ever made.

From the 3D ones, I always preferred Vice City.

Same! My first GTA. So much nostalgia. I was ten when I first played it and had this weird crush on Tommy Vercetti hahaha. And the music is everything.

Question: GTA IV or GTA V? Unpopular opinion: GTA IV is much much better.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Neither. By the time GTA5 came around, I was just tired of the similarities between all the games. And for me the wackiness of the older titles was just better to enjoy - what 4 and 5 did didn't appeal to me. Not to say they were all serious, but the psycho in 5 being the worst and most extreme example - it was fine in GTA2 to drive a bus full of people to a Russian sausage factory, but that's because it didn't try to be even semi-serious (and in any case it's overall the best GTA ^^).

Of course in terms of sheer scale and everything you can't beat GTA5. But that's not always everything.

joined Oct 22, 2018

If you like video games, I'd say you're missing out if you haven't played the whole 3D trilogy (chronologically) + the prequels. Truly one of the best video game franchise ever made.

IDK. I personally prefer racing games, like the Gran Turismo, World Rally Championship and Colin McRae (the Dirt franchise is technically the continuation of this last one, so I'm including it under it) franchises. I even moreso prefer strategy games, like the Total War series, the games made by Paradox and the Civilization franchise.

Recently, my interest in Civilization Beyond Earth and (to a lesser extent) into the Keiserreich mod for HOI4 was re-sparked, so there's that.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 7:38AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Of course in terms of sheer scale and everything you can't beat GTA5. But that's not always everything.

Exactly. Twelve year olds saying GTA V is the best just because it has great graphics and gameplay baffles me. There's more to a game than "realistic" graphics, Susan.

@BV: Well, to each their own. I don't play racing games much. I am more into the "Action-adventure" genre (like Prince of Persia, another great example) Everybody has different tastes, and I respect that. To some people, the farthest they have come to playing video games is "Temple Run", so there's that.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 7:47AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What kind of cretin could hate Harumin? What unspeakable torture can leave you with a mind so broken?!

Because i found Harumin being more useless than Mei. So much credit to someone so call best friend who didn't even know that Yuzu love Mei. I can barely count on my hand the amount of time Harumin has been useful to Yuzu. She can't help with most of Yuzu struggle because they are Mei's relatedand since Harumin doesn't know, she can't help. Seriously, she is the last one to learn about the two and i don't count Nene because she is just a gag character. Even the twins who appear like 2 times after their arc are more useful than Harumin.

If i'ma crétin then fine by me because i won't my opinion on that one.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Because i found Harumin being more useless than Mei. So much credit to someone so call best friend who didn't even know that Yuzu love Mei. I can barely count on my hand the amount of time Harumin has been useful to Yuzu. She can't help with most of Yuzu struggle because they are Mei's relatedand since Harumin doesn't know, she can't help. Seriously, she is the last one to learn about the two and i don't count Nene because she is just a gag character. Even the twins who appear like 2 times after their arc are more useful than Harumin.

If i'ma crétin then fine by me because i won't my opinion on that one.

Why do you define how good a character is by how "useful" they are in the first place? That's asinine.

It was heavily implied that Harumin knew about Yuzu and Mei for a while, but stayed silent and waited for Yuzu to open up herself. Harumin had Yuzu's back all the time, but if Yuzu doesnt confide in her she can't help. Harumin certainly was more passive, but she was so out of consideration.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Now, please, let's not turn this into a Citrus forum, please...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Pretty please...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It was heavily implied that Harumin knew about Yuzu and Mei for a while, but stayed silent and waited for Yuzu to open up herself. Harumin had Yuzu's back all the time, but if Yuzu doesnt confide in her she can't help. Harumin certainly was more passive, but she was so out of consideration.

That's even worse for my point of view. She knowbut she does nothing because she want Yuzu to confess up. Till the excuse of not knowning was there, she was somewhat innocent but there no. If anything, it make me hate more because it's more stupid than what i thought. I can't really relate but if one of my best friend seem trouble, i ask him about. I don't wait for him to come to see me after talking to everybody beside me.

Too late,you post that when i was writing mine. We can still take that argument to the Citrus Thread tho.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 8:03AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'd look at my own posts first if I were you.

That's even worse for my point of view. She knowbut she does nothing because she want Yuzu to confess up. Till the excuse of not knowning was there, she was somewhat innocent but there no. If anything, it make me hate more because it's more stupid than what i thought. I can't really relate but if one of my best friend seem trouble, i ask him about. I don't wait for him to come to see me after talking to everybody beside me.

Harumin does worry about Yuzu and ask her what troubles her literally all the time. If Yuzu doesn't tell her, then she has to accept it. Friends who force themselves into situations they don't understand or are not wanted in are far worse.

I can already tell that you don't comprehend Harumin's character and role though, so this is pointless.

To reply you must either login or sign up.