Forum › Posts by hidekins

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

as someone that plays this deck and knows these cards, the credits page forgot that the Virus cards being shown are two different ones, with the bat looking one being Full Force Virus, another stupidly strong trap card that while not as wide ranging as Eradicator Virus, can still destroy your opponent completely when against certain decks.

Also the credits page claims that the "castle curse" thing is the author's original idea when the Valuable Book EX3 lore does mentions rumors there's a curse on the castle that can only be broken if the treasure at its center is retrieved. Its a pretty vague plot point but it is there.

Yeah, that was my bad. I'd completely forgotten about the EX book release

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020
Tumblr_d7bfd76d90bfd1ac07ff8cada7d88564_19644866_1280

hidekins
Prideful discussion 11 Jun 14:52
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Sequel to this

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 2:55PM

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

@Princess_Anime artist's pinned tweet says translations are fine as long as the artist is credited

hidekins
Doll Koma 3 discussion 21 Dec 15:44
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

just missing first one now

Unfortunately the RAWs aren't up and the only version of it is already translated by /vg/ many years ago, so I can't translate it myself. It shouldn't be too difficult to find though.

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

paid in exposure as promised

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

For anyone who's curious, the song that this doujin quotes lyrics from is this:
https://youtu.be/8FQLPt76kr0
Not sure which lyrics exactly, I never looked into it.

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

thanks for the shoutout, maybe i'll finally get around working on those other GFL doujins

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

way past cool

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Wait, you can do pages in less than an hour?

the first page took me less than 40 minutes smug

fun fact that panel of Nozomi laughing took me over an hour to clean and edit

That seems like a long time, dunno if you use photoshop or not but the magnetic lasso would've made that a breeze to edit for the most part. I'd probably get stuck trying to tweak the font just right though lmao.

the lasso tool either took away too much or left too many stray pixels left over, so it had to be done the good old fashioned way. appreciate the tip, have you considered scanlating yet?

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

fun fact that panel of Nozomi laughing took me over an hour to clean and edit

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 10:46PM

hidekins
105 ASSORT discussion 16 Mar 16:36
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

That was great, thanks for scanalating that!
Never heard Honoka's mother referred to by name before?

It's only mentioned in Umi's School Idol Diary, which you can read here, and it's only a nickname Umi's mom has for her. SID's are pretty obscure media, as they're pretty much books and people don't like to read.

hidekins
105 ASSORT discussion 15 Mar 13:12
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

ok but where's the remaining 104 ASS

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

thanks for translating! but also, oof

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

How lewd, but the title didn't lie.
Good credits page, I can feel the sexual tension in it.

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

in hindsight, maybe i should've picked a story with a bigger focus on Hanayo instead of Rin. Oops. Happy birthday Hanayo!

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Incredible story, thanks for translating this!

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Maybe one day you'll get that instant soup sponsorship. Good work on the TL and thanks for providing a good start to the new year.

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Thanks for the translation, looking forward to your future works!

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Fun fact #2:
This was the first of the December releases that i worked on and i ended up fucking up my finger even further :)

One of my favourite NicoMaki stories for sure, I remember crying when I first read it some time ago, thanks for translating and merry christmas!

merry christmas to you too!

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 7:02PM

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

always happy to see more GFL content on Dynasty, thanks for bringing us content from the Korean side of things ❤️

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

i wish i were honoka in page 8

go lie down on the floor and you'll get the same results

hidekins
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

oh hell yeah, thank you! I saw this on my timeline and sorely lamented my lack of KR knowledge

There are plenty of Japanese translators out there so sometimes I feel like I'm the only Korean translator here;;

Thank you for your hardwork bringing us content from the Korean side of things <3

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Congrats on your 25th release!
Whoever said that any day is Nico day if you Nico Nico Nii hard enough must be some kind of genius.

hidekins
Image Comments 20 Oct 00:23
Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020
Tumblr_ad7ca082f475c80e4640ff95f337b681_b2171b41_1280

The twitter caption said they all got one in the end, so a happy ending.