Forum › Posts by Goldfish

Goldfish
joined Apr 29, 2020

Been a while since I read this so excuse my description. I remember it was a short series about love between two delinquent girls. There is a scene where the one girl won’t tell the other girl she loves her and it’s because she thinks she’ll have to leave her. Things happen and later on they are living together. The last chapter has NSFW(might be full sex scene idk). Oh and I remember one of the images on one of the chapters being the girl complaining how when they kiss, she cuts her tongue on the one girl’s canine like teeth. Sorry for the terrible description, it’s been forever since I read it.>

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu

Yes that’s it! Been forever since I read it, Thanks

Goldfish
joined Apr 29, 2020

Been a while since I read this so excuse my description. I remember it was a short series about love between two delinquent girls. There is a scene where the one girl won’t tell the other girl she loves her and it’s because she thinks she’ll have to leave her. Things happen and later on they are living together. The last chapter has NSFW(might be full sex scene idk). Oh and I remember one of the images on one of the chapters being the girl complaining how when they kiss, she cuts her tongue on the one girl’s canine like teeth. Sorry for the terrible description, it’s been forever since I read it.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 2:46AM