Forum › Posts by cyricc

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Even her friend recognizes the age gap is no match for their yuri. EXCELLENT

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Wow, this was great. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

If you want to know how gay you are, isn't it better to just try doing lots of gay stuff?

If only canon yuri protags could be blessed with such powers of deductive reasoning

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 9:03PM

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

I made a couple more userscripts to add to the userscripts post:

Dynasty Loading Progress

Adds a (real) progress bar to the Loading indicator in the reader.

May not work in Private/Incognito mode, because it depends on normal browser caching to detect the loading state.

Dynasty Chapter Comments

Show forum posts corresponding to a specific series chapter directly on the chapter page, comments style.

Since Dynasty does not actually associate series discussion posts with individual chapters, the userscript estimates this by comparing their timestamps. This means that posts discussing earlier chapters, or the series in general, may show up if they were made after the chapter was added. Also, chapters that were added to Dynasty in batch will only show comments when viewing the last chapter in the batch.

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

There is no need to backup, since the script just reads the lists stored on your Dynasty account. You can install it on your phone and it should auto sync when you first visit the website. If you meant that you want to backup lists in case Dynasty disappears forever from the internet (god forbid), that is also possible and I can provide instructions for that if you want.

However the script only checks for updates to lists on each device every 24 hours, so if you mark a chapter read on your phone it might not show up on your PC until the next day and vice versa. You can force a resync immediately by clearing browser cookies. Not the best multi device experience I know, I've been working on a way to sync more frequently without taxing the website too much for large lists.

last edited at May 6, 2020 5:32PM

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Don't think so, at least not on the default chrome browser. You would have to install a different browser with extension support (Firefox definitely has it, and possibly others). Then you can install userscripts with Tampermonkey as usual.

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Hi all, dropping by with another small userscript:

Dynasty Loading Progress

Adds a progress bar to the Loading indicator in the reader. Nice to have when the site or your ISP is experiencing slowness.

Install

Requires Tampermonkey or other userscript browser extension installed, etc etc.

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Dynasty Gallery View

I always forgot that backspace key moves 1 image back instead of deleting part of your text you type and that basically delete all of comment content you've written but did not post yet ><
I don't know is it even possible to make options to disable backspace image movement while comments are open...

i.e. - do not push backspace key while you write a comment or it will disappear

Oops, didn't realize there had been activity in this thread... I don't know of any issue with the backspace key since the script does not use that, but I do see the problem you're describing when using the left/right arrow keys in the comment box if that's what you meant. The script has been updated with a fix (ver 2.0.4).

If you actually did mean the backspace key and the issue still persists, would you mind letting me know what browser/OS you're using?

cyricc
Made some yuri fanart 16 May 03:30
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Serenata posted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbfiEuAXUAMIutF.jpg

Thank you and Yeah! I love my elf, her code name is Genzai (just a nickname given because her real name is hard to pronounce) and is too early but yeah, I do want to see yuri with my characters.

Smoking hot body aside, I love how you drew her being dominated by the smaller girl, but in a position that shows off her greater physical strength. Sort of a double reversal? Nani sore, that's kinda hot.

Great to know there's more to look forward to!

cyricc
Made some yuri fanart 15 May 23:42
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Your art is great! Is the character on your Patreon image an OC? This world seriously needs more muscles yuri IMO :)

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Damn that was hot as all bother. Would not mind more... a lot more.

cyricc
Anime season 27 Apr 00:58
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Gosh, can I just gush about Comic Girls a bit. Today's episode confirmed it as top of the season for me. Y'all need to be watching this if you're not already.

• Relatable characters
  • Fuckin CUTE girls
  • Really solid art/animation
  • Hilarious
  • Heartwarming
  • Sexy
  • Embarrassingly gay MC

If this is what it feels like to be pandered to I'M LOVING IT

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Holy shit, when was the last time we got an adaptation of actually good romance series? Please don't fuck this up...

Now that Citrus and Bloom Into You are (will be) adapted, the logical progression has to be Kase-san, right?

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Insane amounts of cute.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

This seems like the only doujin that shows Natsuki losing her cool for even a bit. I like it. The background Kumirei was cute too.

Hope to get 1 & 2 at some point!!

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Absolutely no homo here folks, move along

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Mochi drawing ero?

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Poor Tsubomi has got it bad. Although based on her attitude towards her family she would never be able to tolerate a clingy girlfriend like she thinks she wants.

I'm guessing this sex plan is going to backfire on Tsubomi and just make herself the (even) more obsessed. Assuming some goofy Kagaya Hijinks don't stop that from happening, anyway.

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 7:27PM

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Wtf is that vertical?

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

ITSHAPPENING.GIF

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

I personally highly recommend SeaBed. It is hands down my favorite visual novel, with or without the yuri. It is difficult to tell who is talking, but trust me when I say you'll get used to it. It is really slow in the beginning, so it's not for everyone, but it adds so much feeling and impact. Trust me. SeaBed is a narrative game and is carried by the characters, so if you're unable to develop a connection to them, you won't be get that much enjoyment from it. Therefore, if you can't sit through 4-6 hours of slow build up, you most likely will not get the full experience.

Otherwise, it seriously takes off from the prologue. It's a psychological story with lots of foreshadowing and little hints spread everywhere. The characters are lovable, and again, they absolutely carry the story.

I'm in love with the story's writing style. The characters make note of every little detail, but not everything has to do with the story. Just like how you might notice the sound of a bird chirping at daybreak, or you may notice the voices of people in a packed train station. There is a reason for it, but no spoilers.

The characters are all adults (late 20s - early 30s, so don't expect explosive, cheap drama plot devices anywhere, haha...

I haven't stopped thinking about SeaBed since I finished it a month ago. I binge read it, and re-read it already. It's well worth its price.

Well damn, you've sold me and I'll be picking it up. One thing that did strike me from my short time with the game was how... clinical the writing was, in the sense that there's a lot of descriptive prose about seemingly everything except the characters' internal thoughts and feelings. It immediately reminded me of the style of English contemporary short stories and I was wondering whether this was done intentionally. Great to know this is the case, thank you.

And 4-6 hours is just the prologue?? Looking forward to setting aside some good time for this. I've been needing something to fill the void that LiS Before the Storm left in my heart.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Help, I'm actually translating Kotonoha Amrilato.

Fingers crossed my progress doesn't get axed by MangaGamer in like, two weeks :'))

That's awesome! I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate the chance to experience this game, it looks really lovely.

Has anyone here tried SeaBed? I tried the demo but found it really difficult to keep track of who was saying what because of how the game presents the text. Would be nice to get some opinions on whether it's worth the buy.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Yogg-Saron posted:
There's a lot of heavy sleepers, me for example. Once time i slept on a hammock and the rope broke off, and my mom tolds me that I kept on sleeping without notice. Another time when I wake up in the morning with a few rat bites on my toe.
Plus, I tells my mom that if she actually want to wake me up then she should use a broom and hits me

But in this case, yeah i think she did wake up

Haha fellow sleepers of the dead unite! When I was a kid I slept through a magnitude 7.5 earthquake, my parents had to drag me out of bed to evacuate the building. Kind of glad I don't have to worry about that where I live anymore. Now I just hope that my house never burns down while I'm asleep...

Anyway, Ritsu is definitely the scumbag in this situation, but as we all know, Yuri supercedes all other moral laws.

cyricc
Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Woohoo, update to best series! And what a cute chapter it was. Today is a good day!

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

SF posted:
Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did, deadmau5 has to be among my favorite artists ever. It's just that your post immediately reminded me of the opening lyrics. Also I'd recommend listening to "While 1<2" (the album the song is featured on) It doesn't have similar sounding songs but it's still amazing. It's a really experimental album, I love it.

Totally butting into your conversation here but I just gotta say deadmau5 is worth every penny if you get a chance to see him live. Those maus-y synth beats booming out of a concert soundsystem are like nothing else out there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQC30mLdcqU (I wish I was at this one, lol)

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

MistressTiramisu posted:

Okay so now that we have Netflix on, does anyone have any recommendations? For TV shows or movies, of any genre really. I mostly watch horror movies so it's a little hard for me to know what else I like. I haven't branched out a lot when it comes to watching stuff, so I'd really appreciate some recommendations!

As a big fan of British period dramas I have to shill for The Crown. The sets, costumes, production, and cast are all pretty great (it's supposedly the most expensive show Netflix has made). It's definitely not the kind of thing that appeals to everyone but if shows about rich British aristocrats sound like something you might like, you should give it a try.

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 7:58PM