Forum › Posts by Faylicia

Faylicia
Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Omg seriously?? I'm going to have to go back and look at that chapter again.

Okay so I just checked it and the girl looks like she has brown hair

I'm not sureee, it does look kind of brown but I think that might be because it's dark, Nami's hair also looks darker than usual. It's likely dark on purpose so that we can't really tell whether it's pink or brown >.< Maybe Nami has been hooking with up Seju!! omg and now because of this it's quite a possible plot twist!

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Tabibbie? she has exactly the same style as TeamGaji, she´s probably TeamGaji.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I thought it was a joke?
Hey! I'm pretty sure the one who had the dream was Sumin, not Sungji! did she really? I tried to search for it but didn't. I don't think Sungji would be perverted like that just yes, less innocent than she seems. She also seemed to be talking about that actor to get a reaction out of Sumin :P
Besides Sumin dreamed of Seju and Sungji together and she said it was a nightmare so...

But I kind of get why some people have problem with promiscuity, open relationships, polyamory and so on, but as always it's not so much that the person has problem with it, but that society forces us to think that only one kind of lifestyle is right. :/

No, I don't think so. I honestly think that it might be right for some people to do that. I just don't like it personally; I don't want to be involved in it, I mean. As for a story well... I'm not really interested in reading one revolving around that, though I might if I knew it from the start... But it would probably bother me if I relate to the characters and become invested in it. And I don't think this is because of society... I mean isn't it kind of harsh to assume that just because this is a traditional lifestyle that has been around for a long time it means that people who want to be part of it are just brainwashed by society instead of those being their true desires? It's like saying that people who like polygamous relationships are into it because it's 'trendy'.

Also!! omg!! In that same chapter where Sumin has the dreams she calls Nami! and Nami is seen holding the phone in the last panel. I just noticed she is being intimate with a... pink haired girl. SERIOUSLY! I haven´t seen anyone commenting on this!! Did no one notice either?! omg gosh! Nami was doing it with SEJU! That proves Seju doesn´t dislike Nami as much as it seems, omg! O_O +1 score TeamBlonde muahaha (I'm joking I'm still confused about it)

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 10:47AM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Just because Sungji didn't show any attraction to Seju it doesn't mean it can't end in threesome, like I said in posts before it would be Sumin with both, just because it end in threesome it doesn't mean Seju and Sungji need to have feelings for each other, and I never said anything about Sungji being promiscuous, not to mention that there's nothing wrong with someone being promiscuous, I said about being a pervert, it's completely different, it would fit Sumin since she slept with lots of woman, what they wanted in bed doesn't have anything to do with her current relationship, there's no reason Sungji can't like slow passional sex instead of rough and still be a pervert.

And I don't see how threesome can be the worst ending, polygamy exists, sharing is caring after all ♥

I just paraphrased it wrong. How would Sungji be a pervert then? Wanting to do it with Seju and Sumin at the same time you mean? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be like that... I meant that I doubt Sungji would be attracted to Seju in a sexual way either.
I never said there was something wrong with being promiscuous and polygamy and stuff but for me personally that's the worst ending ever -.-... I just simply dislike that stuff so I don't want to read a story I like and then having it be something I dislike... it's a bit upsetting...

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't really think it's possible because Sumin is attracted to Seju, if she cared about her to the point where she saw here as family it obviously wouldn't be in the sister way. She would just be suppressing her romantic feelings.
Wow... so many people wanting threesomes... it's scary >.>
I think that would be the worst ending! I really think Sungji deserves all of Sumin for her only
:P
Nooo, I don't think that would be interesting at all. Also no way, Sungji liked Sumin from the beginning and she didn't really think much of Seju. I think there's no way she'd like Seju. She seems to have a thing with how Sumin tells her off :P. And also ew no! It doesn't make sense to make Sungji like that. The author should have hinted it so I say it's pretty much impossible that Sungji is actually promiscuous like that. It doesn't suit her at all... also no, it doesn't fit Sumin. All of the women Sumin has been with seemed to have been really sexual and wanted Sumin to be rough or something but Sungji likes to take things slower and she is really emotional which I think makes Sumin really treasure her. But also it is likely Sungji will be interested in more rough things later but she will always be more romantic than the others I think.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:26PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Can you really be family with someone you used to have feelings for though? >.> I doubt Sumin will start seeing Seju as her sister now or sth. I mean they can be friends but I think family might be a bit too much... also probably not good for Seju.
I think Seju only finds Sungji attractive objectively... I think but maybe I'm wrong because she said she was her type. I think the author threesome ending comment was a kind of a joke tbh... But maybe she was considering making Sungji agree to an open relationship where Sumin can be with Seju too or sth but I doooon't really think they were that serious about it... because the story hasn't been hinting towards that direction at all so...
Also, TeamGaji speaks English? And is she a woman? or more than one? O_O who is TeamGaji?!?! Big mystery... Ssamba's girlfriend maybe :P
okay, update -> I'm pretty sure TeamGaji is a woman, she has some beauty products on her twitter also her hands look girly. >.>

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:47PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes, I think so too I think the story is good now but if it drags on more it won't be as good. For now the dragging hasn't been too bad I think, it just makes feel on the edge buuut! now we need to move forward a bit!

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

the lover of my lover is my lover what?

tbh, I think that's pretty upsetting... because um... most people have a type soo... you know if Sumin liked Seju and likes Sungji it means Sungji and Seju are the same type and their type is someone like Sumin sooo... I mentioned it before but they are both a bit cheerful and 'clingy' actually and seem to need someone who will 'play strong'. That's what I feel. Though I think Seju mentioned that she thought Sungji was attractive but I think that was a joke to get a reaction out of Sumin. I doubt Seju likes Sungji that way actually.
Also I don't think Sumin still loves Seju, she seemed to have some weird feelings for her but I don't think it was love... Especially now that she's with Sungji... it's likely she's getting over those feelings pretty quickly.
Also 'Oλίβ' if you are interested, it's written with in Greek alphabet

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh Gosh no!! Definitely TeamBlonde then!! IF and only if there was a 'threesome' ending I think there wouldn't be any Seju x Sungji. But hopefully that won't happen... I don't think Sungji will allow it >.< ! hopefully!!
and okay, I thought so but I never saw it written anywhere. Where did they say that?
Also I always assumed some guys were reading this... because um... yeah :P

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

you should make it 'Olive', with emphasis on the 'i', it sounds french :D

And yes, both Seju and Sumin suffered but... I care more about Sumin 'cause she's so lovely and >///< well... >///> um, I mean... she's my type. And yeah that stupid guy hurt her and he even took off her shirt, that's disgusting... I don't know why Seju has such a weird family... poor Seju >.>, no wonder she has issues...
Also, after a while I don't think Sumin was intending to hurt Seju or get revenge on her. I think the first time she slept with her and then was cold, yes that was pretty mean. But after that she was just using her but she was clear about using her; they were just friends with benefits. It was not Sumin's fault in that regard I think. Though I believe she should have cut it off completely with her because Seju had feelings and it kept Sumin from moving on also but well... I also believe Sumin wasn't exactly aware of Seju's feelings after some point. I mean, it had been years; it's not exactly normal that Seju would be expecting something from Sumin and it's not that weird either to be friend with benefits with an ex. Yes, she was a bit cold with Seju but Seju was not her girlfriend and she shouldn't lead her on either. I'm pretty sure Sumin assumed Seju was fine with their relationship and had forgotten about getting together with her. Though at the same time I think Sumin assumed that because she couldn't believe Seju even loved her after cheating on her so she just conveniently brushed it off and kept on with this relationship without giving it much thought. I mean tbh, I don't think Sumin has treated Seju that badly; yes she has hurt her but after a while it was not on purpose. I actually think Sumin is the type of person who will treat really well someone who loves her and needs her if they show it but will get quite bitter if they hurt her.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:11PM

Faylicia
What do you ship? 18 Mar 18:37
joined Mar 8, 2014

Um... okay!
I like
Homura x Madoka (obviously ahaha)
Reki x Rakka from Haibane Renmei!!
Rio x Kanata from Sora no Woto :D
Nat-chan x Honey from Re:Cutie Honey!! ♥ >///< (seriously ;_; why is this so un-popular? it's super cute)
Bubblegum x Marceline >///<
err :P Alice x Clover from Virtue's Last Reward haha
and yeah that's pretty much the ones I care about I kind of like specific Love Live pairings as well but I generally don't really care about Love Live so yeaaah

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:38PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

And yeah, um, but definitely more women than men are reading this.

I personally only know of women reading this but now I'm interested to see if there are any guys here reading this.

I doubt they would come out. It's bit too embarrassing to come out. XD
But what if they really come out? To think I'm reading and discussing this webtoon with guys ... (; ¬‿¬) give me time to dig hole and hide.

Hahaha XD Please dig it bit larger? I think I might need too.

Oh! I thought you, specifically, were a guy Oliver, because of your username. Is Oliver a female name as well? O_O wow, I didn't know that.
Well, and the scenes are definitely sexual but not gross and disgusting and full of stuff splashing and weird expressions. They're also realistic, their bodies don't look like they're made of rubber or sth...
And yeah, right, I forgot Sumin kind of blamed Seju, which was totally uncalled for. But she was really depressed at that point and she wanted to apologize. To be honest I think Sumin should have given Seju a second opportunity. Seju was really scared Sumin was going to leave her/never be like before. But now it's too late for them. Sumin shouldn't have been so mean to Seju and Seju shouldn't have clung to her like that. Being mean to some extent is what makes Sumin attractive but she needed to tone it down a bit (which I think she has? but we have to see how she treats Seju too). I aaactually think Seju is a nice person I just get annoyed because she wants Sumin and Sumin is Sungji's ^-^**
Okay, now the thing is Sumin might realize that it was a mistake not to give Seju a second chance and even if she is over Seju it might make her feel really conflicted which....... omg!!!!!!! I just thought about it! Sumin would be thinking that maybe she should have forgiven Seju back then and she will be upset about it, she will then go on to sleep with Seju and Sungji will find out and she will forgive her and Sumin will realize she was wrong all along for now forgiving Seju so she will go back to her!? O_O That would be a plot twist........... h-hopefully... won't happen... I won't like it if Sumin cheats on Sungji, it won't feel healing at all. By the way though, who said this was healing story? is it really?

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

In my opinion, I can tell both Seju and Sungji are strong, but I'm not sure if Sumin is.

I meant like superficially 'strong', likeee... dominant? but I think Seju is not so strong to cling to Sumin like that, it's pretty unhealthy too... but maybe strong because she was able to endure all that suffering. Sungji is moderately strong I guess.
But I'm definitely TeamBlack, I think Sumin suffered a lot as well and she was trying to find love but all her relationships went wrong and it's probably because she was unconsciously keeping her distance.
And yeah, um, but definitely more women than men are reading this.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 2:32PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamBlande :P Plus blonde and black both start with bl... bl >.> BL... by the way... is TeamGaji more than one person...? because people keep saying the 'authorS' is it like... an artist/writer combo or sth?
But honestly!! If TeamBlack means you are TeamBlonde too then TeamPink is against TeamBlack which means that they wouldn't wish for Seju to be with Sumin. So we're all TeamBlack I guess unless... >.> someone wants Sungji X Seju... which seems really weird to me... I mean >.> they both seem to need a strong woman like Sumin...
Oh also! I'm pretty sure mostly women who like women read this webcomic... some girls in my class read it too! ahaha It has a lot (?) of sex scenes but they're not like the ones that are aimed at men at all... They are more romantic and less... gross and overly-exaggerated -.-

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 12:47PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamBlack is the best team, haha! But she has no one to go against so does it even count? :P
And yeah, Sumin definitely messed up... I think in her relationships usually both parties were at fault. Like with the lawyer she was pretty cold but I think it was her who broke up with Sumin and also the redhead left her to get married? (sorry if I'm wrong I don't really remember what happened with the redhead).
But Seju is also a bit childish, clinging to someone who clearly doesn't want you for so many years is really unhealthy.
I think Sungji will go all 'get away from my girlfriend!' to Seju :P and Seju will threaten to fire her or sth!! O_O

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:56AM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I mean she already suffered a lot of consequences I don't think she needs to suffer any more, but definitely Sumin shouldn't go back to her! obviously
I don't think Sungji will be that bad buutI think she will surprise us, haha.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Hahah, Sel, don't be so angry ^-^''' I don't especially like Seju either, mostly because she wants to take Sumin away from Sungji but well. She messed up but it's been 10 years I think she has payed her debt by now.
Um... some times authors do think about stuff like that. I don't think Sungji is trying to heal Sumin or thinks that she needs to be healed. I think she knows Sumin has had a hard life and she wants to be sweet to her but that's about it. I think 'love is blind' is just metaphorical; it just means you don't see the faults of the person you love, not their appearance specifically.
I don't think Sungji will turn psycho (hopefully) but I think Seju will get on her nerves and trigger her.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

You guys, don't you find Sungji, even for a bit, sketchy ?? Especially with that WDTFS' slogan "Love is Blind"? Or maybe it's just me acting crazy for noticing that.

Wait, you mean sketchy as shady? (Sorry, English isn't my native language). If that's so, well, I think "Love is Blind" applies to the plot in general. Like Sungji falling for Sumin without knowing her background yet; Seju still loving Sumin after all they have gone through.

But if Sungji reveals herself to be "sketchy", now that would definitely be a very shocking plot twist. LOL. Unlikely to happen though, I mean, Sungji is just a cinnamon roll!

I just said I thought Sungji was a tiny bit weird. She has outbursts of emotions but she is calm apart from those occasions. I think 'love is blind' doesn't mean that Sungji will do something bad but I think Sungji is a bit more calculative than you might think. Not calculative as a person in general just simply planning things a bit more than she might have you thinking. When she was mad at Sumin she tried to be calm and started giving her the cold shoulder. On the one hand it was because she was not feeling like being all sweet when she was mad but on the other hand I think she was trying to get a reaction out of her. Since the beginning she seemed like a person who thinks a lot but at the same time does impulsive things.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I mean honestly, Sumin broke up with the redhead, then goes back to Seju to get her confront dose, has sex with her(because this is how she deals with her problems) and then acts all vegentfull again, pushing Seju's arm away.

I think Sumin has not only to heal, but reconsider her attitude too. If she acts like that with someone, I think it is possible she won't always stay nice to Sungji too.

I think Sumin has already reconsidered her attitude. She was a bit of a jerk to Sungji too but she apologized and fixed it. I don't think she is like that anymore. And yes, she was mean to Seju and the lawyer (though I don't think she meant it for the later) but as Sel said Seju hurt her a lot and I think she wasn't completely over Seju either so it was like a guilty pleasure and then she felt disgusted at herself and thought she wouldn't do it again. But apparently along the way she just decided to be friends with benefits with her.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 5:42PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay okay so everybody is like seju this seju that her fault or not then what about sumin ?! does she have a split personality or something she went back to seju huged her spend the night with her and the next morning she wouldn't even let seju touch her and went back to being disgusted with her what's up with that !?

I think that´s because Sumin was feeling really bad that day and confused and she ended up sleeping with Seju bit regret it afterwards. So many Seju fans are bitter towards Sumin >.> so... it's better to just let her be with Sungji XD

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

oh gosh no, this is unexpected, the story suddenly took a 360 degree turn and now we have Seju's POV... I sense some drama is near... Seju vs Sungji type of drama. I'm pretty sure the 'being-with-both' ending would be a joke at this point though. Seju is clearly bothered and she thinks and that Sumin's relationship with Sungji will end as well but at the same time she is scared it won't. I think the story might focus more on Seju now and I think Sungji might confront her at some point. I think I understand now why Sungji doesn't seem interesting, she never seems to worry or think too much about anything. Never seems, but we have hardly seen her POV and I think we might soon and it will be mindblowing... Tbh, most of my impressions from Sungji are from assumptions I made of what she's thinking but I only make them because I can see myself in her shoes. For example, when Sungji got mad I believe it was because Sumin didn't give her enough attention and seemed to avoid doing it with her. And! I think Sungji was feeling insecure about whether Sumin really wanted to be with her because not only was she avoiding it but she was also acting kind of cold at times. I think it really annoyed her and she wanted 'payback'. But when Sumin went all the way to her village it made her really happy that she got her attention and she wasn't mad anymore so she just brushed it off and forgot about it. I think Seju will do something to claim Sumin and Sumin will feel weird and Sungji will realize what has been going on and she will really go against Seju and I think we will see her getting mad. Because, I think Sungji is not just meant to be a naive innocent girl. Now that I think about it she usually seems really emotionless, at first I didn't get her. But then we saw her crying and she seemed really sensitive. And she is really cheerful around Sumin. I think she appears to be calm but at times we suddenly see her extremely happy/sad, that's why I think we will also see her getting angry.
And btw, this is an interesting way of changing the roles of the characters. Narrator is Seju for now so I have a feeling this is like a second arc (we are in the middle as well, right?). I think the protagonist will still be Sungji and Sumin focal character.
P.S -> I'm sad we didn't get any Sungji x Sumin action today -.-

Okay so I reread some of the previous chapters. I'm not sure buuut I think, I think Sungji seems to be hiding something. I think she might be a bit more cunning than she seems, trying to lure Sumin to give her attention. I noticed Sumin was thinking "her tears have already dried", which possibly means Sungji was acting a bit to get attention after some point. She might be a bit calculative now that I think about it... but also impulsive at the same time and kind of switches between those. I'm not sure, I'm curious now!!

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 8:45PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't think it's unlikely at all for Seju to get a happy ending!! I mean, it's pretty easy to do it and it's connected to Sumin as well so the author shouldn't have any problem. If Sumin has really grown from her relationship with Sungji she will realize that she needs to stop having this hatred against Seju. Also Seju should stop just trying to be sneaky about luring Sumin back and just be honest about her feelings. The reason she doesn't do this I think is because she fears Sumin will reject her and on top of that make fun of her. But if Sumin has really developed she will not do this.
Also I think Sumin was an okay person all along. She just became rather inconsiderate at times after the incident with Seju. But she wasn't doing this on purpose, she was just trying to avoid the same outcome. I think she is pretty romantic and caring but hasn't been able to show that for a long time because she got really hurt back when she used to be like that. Though tbh, I don't find the Sumin of the past that attractive. It's her no-nonsense, a bit short-tempered (according to lezhin too) and serious personality but also delicate and caring on the inside that makes her irresistible. But at the same time in the past (before Seju cheated on her and he parents died) we only see happy moments so obviously she's more cheerful when she's with her girlfriend. The only thing that bothers me about Sungji is that she doesn't seem to know why she is in love with Sumin other than because she likes her face or something; which is kind of dumb... >.> so yeah...
Also... 'Lezhin' '*Lez*hin' lez? lesbian? is that it? 'cause all the winners seem to be yuri comics... XD

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 4:32PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Going to need another read of this at some point, but just initial impression is that Seju is just so terribly human.

To be fair terribly human does not always mean not being able to move on from a situation. This doesn't make her more human than someone who does not have this weakness.

Decent point, but I don't think calling someone human for having faults negates the possibility of being human for having strengths.

I'm not convinced at all how Sungji is different from Sumin's past relationships. And if she is, we should see a better proof than just Sumin avoiding to have sex with Sungji.

I don't think the main difference is holding out to have sex. The biggest factor is her willingness to go out of her way to do things for Sungji. It started out as "it's annoying that I'm her first love," to accommodating Sungji's obsession with all her "firsts" in every way she could. Sumin is terribly selfish and takes and takes from Seju, but she does go out of her way to make Sungji happy and comfortable (her memories just perpetually get in the way of her doing this a lot of time, which the story has covered extensively...)

Unfortunately I must agree. Sumin is or was indeed selfish. What had the biggest impact on me is her relationship with the lawyer. She seemed kind of a jerk with that one and she also seemed a bit of a jerk when she first discovered that Sungji liked her. She went right into wanting to have sex with her and was kind of inconsiderate. She also seemed a bit mean when she thought that it was annoying that she was her first love but I think that's mainly because she was afraid to hurt her (like she hurt the lawyer girl). But after that Sumin learned from her past mistakes in other relationships and tried to overcome this fear and treat Sungji the best she could as you said. She started developing deeper feelings for her and in doing so she grew afraid of 'spoiling' her I think, since she had done so in other relationships. And yes she was very selfish with Seju but I think she was being more vengeful rather than selfish, she just wanted to hurt Seju like she hurt her, not that this is right of course! But I think that now we will see that she might treat Seju better and nicely reject her (I hope!!!).

joined Mar 8, 2014

okay okay! so I have a suggestion! I recently watched a Japanese film. It's called The Little House. I don't want to spoil it but it's sort of a strange film. There isn't any, umm... 'action' in it but basically it's sort of a mystery but it's pretty obvious once you figure it out. Well, I guess it's obvious from the start for any girl that relates to it ^-^'''

joined Mar 8, 2014

tbh I like her original stuff much better >.> (cute age gap(though there was something like this here too))
This was kind of cute too though. I need to play this game some day... someee daayyy when I'm less pooor :P

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think FF is pretty good, it's realistic to keep going around in circles when your relationship with your friend suddenly becomes kind of romantic. I don't think it's bad writing. After all we aren't repeating the same patterns. First we were focusing on No-rae and now on Seol-a... basically it feels like a second arc or something because now the protagonist seems to be Seol-a and we are looking at the story through her.
Aaaand yeah um, that escalated quickly XD, neck nibbling already ahahahah