Forum › Posts by Blax

Blax
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 16:02
joined Jun 12, 2015

Ok at this point Kaname is totally setting them together on purpose

Blax
School Zone discussion 24 Sep 11:28
joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, now I'm really curious to see how Yatsude and Kaname would interact. I look forward to the flashback arc between these two ! They are totally ex girlfriend right ?

Blax
School Zone discussion 22 Sep 16:36
joined Jun 12, 2015

Plot twist: Kei end up in a butler uniform instead

Blax
School Zone discussion 17 Sep 11:14
joined Jun 12, 2015

Yatsude's demon is Yokoe continually trying to break her brain just by existing.

Yastude's demon is that she doesn't realize how gay everything around her is

Blax
School Zone discussion 28 Aug 02:54
joined Jun 12, 2015

Hey, I'm wondering why the chapter not upload as usual like daily upload you know, the usual upload, is there any problem?

The translation take a break between every volume. They should be back in around 2 week

Blax
School Zone discussion 24 Aug 16:37
joined Jun 12, 2015

it amuses me that Kei's solution to Yatsude taking her seat was using Rei's lap instead of going for an empty chair from the get go lol

I am ready to bet that Yokoe told her that she could sit on her as joke and then Kei was like "Ok" and Yokoe stopped thinking at this point.

Blax
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 11:11
joined Jun 12, 2015

Why do I have the feeling this not actually the first time she go all "This is fine" since that incident. And I think she is more trying to convince herself than being really fine.

In any case, not sure how she is going being "fine" much longer seeing how just almost get a heart attack every time Kei smile her way lol

Blax
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 16:53
joined Jun 12, 2015

Honestly I expected I chapter like this to pop up at some with all the subtle hint the author left behind. Still hurt though.

Now I wonder if there is a story behind Kei-chan calling 2 girl together "weird" or is this is just the usual bias.

Blax
School Zone discussion 08 Jul 16:20
joined Jun 12, 2015

RIP Yokoe, you will be missed (?)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn, every time we learn about Shamiko childhood, it really drive home that the could would have killed her if it wasn't for Sakura core. At least it look like she shut out all the unhappy memory and now remember this time fondly somehow. Wonder if her childhood friend will appear at some point, if they are not dead...

Yuriloveisbestlove posted:

OK, this is all getting pretty gay here, this is beyond subtext lol. Anyways, BEST chapter yet, I love the fact that it is Shamiko getting super jealous this time around.

Shamiko? Even I WAS MAD! with the whole "let's make a coordinate attack to push Shamiko away from Momo the whole time!" ugghh

To be fair, it's less like they wanted to separate them, and more like each fangirl wanted them separately for themselves lol. And someone please stop Mikan, she is getting uncontrollable with all this citrus

Blax
Image Comments 13 May 16:25
joined Jun 12, 2015
Ewbyfowu8aaumki-orig

I mean, we literally have a user called TifalovesAerith who is in this site for years now. So of course people shipped them well before the remake. It's just now that are getting more popular thanks all the delicious Tifa x Aerith food the remake provided us

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Yukiko do it again lol.

Haven't they made it obvious by now that the reason they aren't "dating" is because they don't feel a need to define their relationship in that way? It's not that they don't love each other, because they do. It's that their relationship simply IS, without needing or wanting to put labels on it.

Yeah it's pretty obvious, and it's pretty interesting that Moka want that kind of relationship without label too.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Nothing better than some near death experience to make you appreciate the little thing in life like getting stepped on

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn Kasumi, even Kirby would be proud of that swallowing move

I want it to go on record that I am the originator of the "The author's entire purpose in this series is to show in as many and as varied ways possible how deeply in love and committed to each other the MCs are while still never giving the 'it isn't yuri' people what they want" theory.

It is a paltry thing, and perhaps even wrong, but it is mine own.

If that can make you feel better, I totally believe in that theory too, especially with the author introducing more 'classic' couple who make all the doubter go "Why aren't the MC like that" when the characters are all like "I wish we were like them"

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I hope the people at Yuri Ichigo are alright

Blax
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Feb 07:18
joined Jun 12, 2015

So... Sakuya's phone totally recorded their conversation right ?

joined Jun 12, 2015

The Anne Happy manga ends with us learning about Hanako's true feelings for Hibari.
Hibari stops being infatuated with that construction sign and stars pondering about Hanako.
There was somewhat of a confession scene at the airport but Hanako stop herself as to not burden Hibari. There was a kissing scene (Kiss on the cheek) right then and there which caused everyone there to get restless. Hanako just plays it off as a greeting, and starts crying as soon as Hibari's plane took off (Hibari went overseas for just a few days to see her parents).
In retrospect, Hanako is more clever than she lets on, and it appears that she always thought about Hibari in a romantic way, and wanted to be with her.
Hibiki and Ren are an official couple for all intents and purposes.
At the end, all of them go back to school to start up the new year. At this point, I am pretty sure that Hanako and Hibari will end up become a couple.
All I got to say is that Hanako was the mvp of this volume.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that "kissing is totally normal oversea !!" was just bullshit.

I wish the manga would have lasted until their 3rd years, I would gladly take 20 more volume of their misfortune adventure

joined Jun 12, 2015

cries in French 

We managed to get Octave now, so everything can happen now !! (In 10 years maybe)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Me after seeing 4 chapter updated: Aw yiss, more Adachi and Shimamura !

Also me after reading some comment here: ...You almost got me with your cliffhanger hell. I think I will wait

joined Jun 12, 2015

??? Did Rin really expect to not be heard after such intents activity ? They weren't really discreet...

Blax
Ayakashiko discussion 04 Dec 15:37
joined Jun 12, 2015

Mahoro might not mind, but Nene does. Nene is the true end game! ;)

Why not both ? There is no law against having one human wife and an ayakashi one !

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Any news about this supposed english release? I haven't seen it anywhere and the Gentosha listings don't seem to show it.

It's out for a while now under the name "Futaribeya", the sixth volume released just last month

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wow, what a nice surprise. Despite all these years it's still one of my fav and I'm glad it's finally completed.

Arata Iri really seems cursed seeing how all her series seems to get axed because of something beyond her control. Hope she can finally get the success she deserves with the reboot of her other series.

And I agree with everyone else, top Yuu is a blessing.We need more of her. Hoping for a reboot of this series and 10 more volume.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's less it was abandoned and more the magazine suffering some unfortunate death. Heck, the author didn't even get the opportunity to publish one volume for this work. I think we have like 1 chapter left untranslated at best ? And I really doubt we would reach any conclusion.

Blax
Image Comments 25 Oct 13:37
joined Jun 12, 2015
Reliiad

Ready to bet that the black and orange cat are called Hubie and Ferdinyan Von Aegir