Forum › Posts by nitro0xyd

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Lezhin replies to the adult verification problem

I will be checking the verification process each day to see if the issue has been fixed and will update if so. Thank you for your patience guys! Also, a tip for the new registers, please verify your age immediately after your account has been created.

Edit: The issue has been fixed. The verification will now work. Please follow the steps on Page 1 of this forum.

Thankyou very much. :))

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

nitro0xyd

I have sent an email explaining this issue to the site since it seems the problem is wide spread. I will update if there is any reply.

Thankyou so much, really appreciate tht :)

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

I believe this is due to an issue from the desktop website. Have you tried verifying from mobile yet? Once you verify once then every time you log in, the 19+ will automatically be turned on for you. Try verifying through your mobile and then view the chapters on the web browser.

From the mobile app (i used ipad) it showed the 19+ manhwa, i can open WDTFS (still the problem is the korean languange doesnt translated) but when i move to web browser, the 19+ still off and it keep asking for your name and birth.

nitro0xyd
joined Feb 17, 2015

Also, one more thing...I can access the comic from my iPhone, but I can't read anything because I don't speak the language. Is there a way to translate the comic from my phone so I can read it there? I'd really hate to think that all this has been a waste of time and money.

Check out the first post on the first page of this thread. Most of the info you need should be there. To verify your age, click on the "19 off/on" switch at the very top right of the Lezhin homepage (on the PC version).

I don't know if there's a way for readers to use the overlay on mobile devices, since we haven't tried that out yet. You'll definitely be able to read in English on the PC version of the website though. We've completed 6 chapters so far, and we're currently working on checking/typesetting the rest.

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

i also experienced the same thing. the 19+ button wont turn on. i have tried from google chrome, safari and firefox web browser. And i already paid the coin and login using facebook acc (im 24yo). Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

joined Feb 17, 2015

It would be kinda weird it the present girl was Yu-Ji. Generally people criticize Fluttering feeling because all the girls looks the same and there a character get this much change x)

They have the same face because they had done a plastic surgery, so thats make sense. LOL

joined Feb 17, 2015

Suddenly wondering what if Seol-a realizing her feeling toward Norae..but instead of act her feeling out..she rather keep it because she is afraid losing of friend
Because like we all know Seol-a has issue with making friend with girls
Aaaaaand if it happened...brace your self for SeolRae pairing could happen in maybe another 100 chapters LOL

I think that was happened, look at the end of the chapter when seola pull back her hand. And her whole stiff act.

joined Feb 17, 2015

One thing puzzled me. The part where Seol-A had her beer then noticed no-rae's clothes she wore from the accident and gave such surprise/sad look and it ended there. What was that all about? and what happened to them?

Or that blank stare she gave Norae when Norae thanked her... I wonder what was happening in her mind at the time.

Also the chapter before when she looked at Norae's eyes, what was in her mind.because she kinda like '?'

joined Feb 17, 2015

i love how seola's all --- even if i bought some sushi? hahhahahaha she knows how to manipulate norae. :)

Yeahh, and the chapters before when she manupulated her brother. I think she had all her boyfriend manipulated too. LOL.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Maybe Seola "?" when she saw Norae's eyes because she saw the eyes of someone who falling in love. you know that the eyes of someone who falling in love is different. Then she hug back Norae and realized Norae's act differently than usual, she rather confused about why suddenly Norae hug her, is it because of she scared or there is something else. LOL. IMHO.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Fan art by rainfallsuniverse:

I am so fangirling over this cute couple, it’s my first time to draw the two of them. Get married alreeaadyy. LOL They look like Asami and Korra BTW.

http://rainfallsuniverse.tumblr.com/post/120816379154/i-am-so-fangirling-over-this-cute-couple-its-my

The standalone portraits:

No-rae (previously posted):

I’ve drawn soft looking No-rae with her easy to trust brown eyes. Love this baby.

http://rainfallsuniverse.tumblr.com/post/120685783904/ive-drawn-soft-looking-no-rae-with-her-easy-to

Seol-a:

Please note that this is a smaller resized version so as to not overwhelm the layout of the page:

Original full size version:
http://s30.postimg.org/9dv48vmtd/tumblr_nphvt9b9_T61utwff2o1_1280.jpg

And of course Seol-a too, the raven-haired beauty.

http://rainfallsuniverse.tumblr.com/post/120810563159/and-of-course-seol-a-too-the-raven-haired-beauty

'Tis a good day to be a FF fan. :3

Superbbbbbbbb!!!!!!! If i have 10 thumbs, i would give it to you.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Who is Seo Young by the way?

joined Feb 17, 2015

"Because FOR NOW we are still friends". Alright Norae, so you have any intention to make Seola not only friend? Go for it girl!! Lol.

joined Feb 17, 2015

YamaChan

By the way, put me down as someone who thinks a confession is coming soon. I know Ssamba said there's a lot of story left to tell, but I don't think that necessarily means No-rae and Seol-a won't be in a relationship for majority of that story. Their acknowledgment of each other's feelings is just the beginning.

I hope we see them get together and then for the rest of it we see them in their relationship. I'm so tired of romances ending when the two get together. (That goes for hets as well.)

Yeahh me too.its like after they get into a relationship there isnt a single problem occur in the relationship and live happily ever after.

joined Feb 17, 2015

hahaha. i have a different version.
norae: what the hell are you doing here??????
seola: i came to see you!
norae: didnt i tell you to leave me the hell alone! what do you want from me????
seola: i want you.

LOL

joined Feb 17, 2015

I think Seol-a wants to follow and talk to No-rae no matter what as it is still not clear to her why No-rae would do those things. Also, No-rae is one of her very few girl friends so I can understand Seol-a's actions. That said, I still can't imagine what will happen when Seol-a manages to reach No-rae. (Unless Seol-a gets lost, have an accident, No-rae will hear about it, No-rae will feel guilty, look for her, care for her.. and so on [gotta stop my delusions!!!])

I love your delusional state LOL!!!

joined Feb 17, 2015

Wow amazing Seola even after Norae turn her down like that. O_o

joined Feb 17, 2015

I think next chapter will be :
No rae come to the restaurant when Seola and the boy is about to leave, and then Norae ask Seola to come with her but remember this is Seola with her pride, she will refuse Norae at first until Norae do something. Something like pull Seola's hand or tell her that she really love her maybe.

last edited at Apr 6, 2015 5:56AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

Did norae forget about her promise to never leave seola? Argggghhh cant wait until next monday

joined Feb 17, 2015

The words that norae's friend said, " it hard to break the inner wall" is that all a lie? Why norae feel jealous now ? Its like norae wasnt that hard to fall for someone and seola did not really done some effort that can make norae falling in love with her. Can somebody explain this

nitro0xyd
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 23:00
joined Feb 17, 2015

Really get emotional in the end of the chapter,if i were yuzu i will just looking for a guy and leave Mei behind. Enough with the hurting words and act that she done and looking for a happiness. LOL eventhough thats not gonna happen. XD

joined Feb 17, 2015

Really appreciate what you've done Halmoni.thanks.

What happened in Jihwan rejection will make Seola more aware about No Rae's friend words "its easy to get close to approach her since she has no outer wall, but its hard to get any closer than that". Seola wont make the same mistake like Jihwan, she will make a different approach to Norae. Getting excited about what will happened next.

last edited at Mar 2, 2015 7:10PM

joined Feb 17, 2015

Nez Note

It seems it's time for another periodic reminder to TAG YOUR DAMN SPOILERS! By which I mean any story information on chapters not yet on Dynasty. Instructions how to do so are at the top of the forum here.

Just because you're impatient and read ahead doesn't mean you need to ruin it for the rest of us.

Sorry iam newbie here, so i dont know the rules and how to do tags thing. Anyway, thankyou for the information ^^

joined Feb 17, 2015

I wonder why ji-hwan on the beach did not seize the opportunity with norae, because he said that a gesture could be misinterpreted. Why try now? Certainly he has grasped fully the beauty of norae, which shows that it is not a superficial boy, indeed.

I think because he dont want to losing norae again, when he saw seola and norae in the end of chapter 23 he knew that seola has a feeling for norae.

last edited at Feb 24, 2015 11:58AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

God, may this guy be abducted by aliens already.

LOL

joined Feb 17, 2015

A llittle jealousy in ch 24 is really good, so that seola felt afraid of losing no rae. I hope in the next chapter , seola feel threatened by Ji Hwan and do not want to lose to him , then seola do a more aggressive approach to no rae. Lol

I think ji hwan asked norae to go out with him, and teasing seola by says otherwise? Maybe he just do it to confirm seola's feeling.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 12:29PM