Forum › Posts by hannahology

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Damn when is Ai and Chie gonna get an intense scene like this. After seeing Haruka + Kanae and Mio + Shizuka, I need more from Ai + Chie too

T_T

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

We've been so blessed with these steady updates. Already bracing myself for when the updates go back to being every few months. ;-;

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Ah! Her Tale of Shim Cheong shout out! It's so good.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

You know there's more to sex than the touching of reproductive organs, right?

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

We also know that Mari would have liked to escalate the situation including sexual elements because she wanted to be "touched there" (she was disappointed in the swimming pool chapter).
They obviously lack in communication to do the next step.

Nya-chan, fully aware that sex doesn't have to be strictly in the realm of genitals.

Thank you, Tsuki-chan for your awesome input.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

the age gap is too big for me to be comfortable with but everything else is so good ;-;

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I check in on this trash story maybe once a year when I have nothing else to read. Just to see if Sato gets put away and punished and Shio gets reunited with her mother and brother. But nope. Sato goes out "heroic" and idolized. Little Shio is now fucked up ten times more than before and beyond repair. Wooooo.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

This manga definitely could have kept going, and without drama too. It's hilarious and somewhat wholesome seeing these teenage girls get the comfort and security they lack through such a pure and fluffy adult like Akemi.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Also, is it just me, or is Onoda draw WAY cuter than she was in the beginning. I suppose that's true of all the characters in general...

when you're happier, you just look brighter and nicer in general :3

ai & chie are my faves but haruka & kanae are becoming a super close second for me

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

So I went ahead and made a Doujin page as a container for the various pairing tags. I've tagged the few images and will be going through chapters as I make my way through them! Tag suggestions are welcome to speed things up.

I must bashfully admit I have not read the whole series! I'm sure there are couples I didn't tag - please feel free to @me with them and I'll add them to the pool.

God bless you.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I'm glad I'm giving this a second chance. After the first two chapters, I dropped it so fast. Helps that I pretty much ran out of yuri to read so here I am, queer & invested.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

So what was the point again of having her senpai coming out of nowhere?

To further unfold Chidori's backstory and give Nanoha a chance to shine?

Also, the senpai didn't come out of nowhere. Gotta pay attention to the details. Tsk, tsk.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

"They were bought as a pair, but.. they cant be worn together anymore.."

Ughhhh

T _ T

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

of course the cis dude wouldn't even consider the long nails lol

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

So, Chidori cut her hair "September of [her] freshman year" to declare to "never fall in love again".
The Japanese school year begins in April, and September is just after summer break.
So presumably she had some "it" with Igarashi between April and end of Juli and/or during Summer break.

The following February / half a year later, the Valentine's Chocolate thingy happened (Ch.10&22)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch10#11
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch22#12
(two flashbacks, same time-frame, different POV)
Chidori already has them feelz for Nanoha and decides to "end it" with Igarashi.

Half a month later / Spring, Nanoha confessed to Chidori and they're a couple ever since... in secret, of cos.

A final question is: how did Chidori and the senpai spend time together in the first place?

I kinda thought Igarashi may have been a member of the literature club.
I can't base this on anything but a hunch caused by
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch04#5
Chidori thinking "Somehow, it feels strange having Nanoha here" [in the club room].

Me thinks, that maybe, just maybe, Chidori had a one-sided crush on her senpai, confessed before or during summer break, didn't get the desired reaction (judging from the card later, prolly something amongst the lines of "you like me? ...like, in the gay-way? um, can't we be just friends?"), and cut her hair, still secretly swooning over her senpai because hearts can't be convinced so easily as getting a hair-cut.
But, she developed feelings for Nanoha over the time, then - half a year later?! - by Valentine's Day, senpai changed her mind, sent her the chocolate as well as that implicative card ("These aren't just as friends") - but, too late gal, Nanoha has her hooks deep into Chidori's heart already, so Chidori (incidentally spurred on by something Nanoha said) went to Igarashi and told her her true feelings "Yeah, thanks but no-thanks. I mean, what did you expect, keeping me on arm's length for half a year... I MOVED ON, BIATCH!" (-paraphrased).
Lucky for her, a few weeks later she finds out that Nanoha is one whose Love is the same as hers~

That's what I get from the text so far, but I wouldn't mind if things turned out to have happened differently / more dramatic, for the sake of suspense...

thank you for being one of the few readers who pay attention

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

if y'all thought this senpai came out of nowhere, you haven't been paying attention to the multiple chapters that hinted her existence and connection to chidori

bangs head with frustration

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I actually don't mind this development. Sure, it's an often used trope but at least it's not random. There's been a lot of hints about this senpai+love rival in some of the previous chapters.

I can't wait for Nanoha and Chidori to have more than just fluff.

hannahology
Citrus + discussion 20 Jun 08:39
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

what's with this physical awkwardness when they've already hit second base in the actual series

this is supposed to be Citrus PLUS ;-;

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

My soul was crushed when I realized this was only a one shot.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I agree, Amane. It's all wrong T_T

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 2:40AM

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

idk if there exists a cuter yuri couple out there (btw Yamada brings 90% of the cuteness).

Does Hana no Arashi count?

Hell yes. I love Chidori and Nanoha. But I would have to say Kase has better pacing.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

What do you guys mean by bittersweet ending?

Sweet because Rii and Acchan have each other. Bitter because Acchan, although glad to have Rii by her side, isn't coping very well with being one of the only humans left on the planet (for all she knows).

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I don't care. I'll gladly sink with the Amane x Nene ship.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I generally don't mind age gaps but romances between a child and their guardian don't sit well with me. This was a great first chapter, though, so I just hope it doesn't go off the rails.

I do mind large age gaps, especially between a child and their guardian because the power dynamics of the situation along with Haru being a child just makes it feel so icky. But I'm intrigued by the drama, so I'm following it for now lol.

hannahology
Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Maybe Nene asked out Taru to crush any hope Amane may still have for the two of them. If so, that's sadly shitty and manipulative. Curious about Amane and Senpai's history though.