Forum › Posts by LumberingCrane

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^ you can set your lists are either private or public, that's why you can't always see an user's fav list.

How exactly do you change the setting?

Go to "Lists" beside Images. There's an edit button on the right. Click it and the screen after that should show a checkbox indicating whether it should be public or not.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^
...???

Apparently, some people think goatgirls are weird when catgirls are a thing. Within the context of them having qualities of a goat, the whole concept of eating love letters was not out-of-place and it was even used by the story to portray what they were feeling.

last edited at Dec 6, 2016 2:49AM

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 06 Dec 00:07
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Superfriends

With the quality of fanart about this pairing, I had to check the tags to see if it was official or not.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 05 Dec 23:56
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
47435140_p0

This scene is most likely an interpretation of that one moment where you enter a locked room and find these two next to each other. Girl with black hair says something along the lines of "I swear I locked the room" and shoves you out while other girl is blushing I think. The explanation black haired girl gives is that she was training her teammate to train pokemon. But the context is that this takes place in a decrepit abandoned facility (as shown in the image above), so it's pretty much a poorly thought out excuse.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 05 Dec 23:48
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
47435140_p0

Teammates Anna & Meg.

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 11:50PM

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 05 Dec 23:42
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
Cxijzgbuqaa8dtn

And just yesterday I was asking for more yuja stuff. Thank you our ever-benevolent staff. Also this game is still slated to be released early next year. Pretty hyped.

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 11:45PM

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 05 Dec 23:16
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
47435140_p0

I remember them; they were pretty gay.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

and on that front it only really disappoints is the lack of difficulty

That framerate though. Since they actually talked about a PC port at one point, I'll wait and see where that leads to.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 05 Dec 08:07
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
54486819_p0

I wish we got more Yuja stuff here; all of their artworks are yuri and Fate related.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'm not getting the only one thing. Why couldn't original B-ko stay with clone A-ko? They are already dating and stuff, so what's wrong on wanting more and go further? What's the drama about making appearances and growing apart? ._.
Some people just can't let themselves be themselves and live up to their desires, I guess. They are liars who want someone to make their lie come true. And I don't get it

It's not just that though; it's like this sequel completely forgot about the first part mentioning that they were apparently dating. But here we hear original B-ko consistently telling her clone and herself that A-ko is her friend for the majority of this chapter. Add to that the odd reaction to seeing her clone kissing Original A-ko and saying "But...friends doing something like that..." among other things at least. Were they even really dating?

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 4:18AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

If this keeps up m k is going to be one of my favorites as well.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

It's not like eyeball eating and incest voice Stockholm Syndrome was my thing. But am I the only one who think the other 2 were far superior than this one?

Clearly not, since it seems like the vast majority of the other comments are confused with this work.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

:(

I thought it was pretty clear-cut after 1 reread.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

To summarize: A-ko was a recluse, and her 'outgoing' double won over our sweet little B-ko. B-ko continued killing the doubles that wanted to act on her urge to move the relationship forward, one of whom had escaped and won over the original A-ko. Original B-ko killed double B-ko, then Original A-ko. All future B-ko doubles just went through with original B-ko's urge to kill herself. Eventually a B-ko double kills the original and lives happily ever after with Double A-ko.

Yep, that's the easy to follow part. I'm a bit hung up on the motivations though.

From what I understood in the latter part of the story:
Clone A-ko doesn't reciprocate B-ko's feelings, so that's why she wants to kill herself. The line that the clone says before it killed itself supports this because it said that its reason to kill itself was due to being unable to be clone A-ko's girlfriend, so that's why it doesn't want to replace the original. The clone at the end that ends up killing the original is most likely one of the rarer cases of clones where it "surpasses" the original, or is at least different from them and isn't subject to whatever they particularly desire at the time.

Clone B-ko surpasses the original in two ways, either:
1.) She hasn't given up on clone A-ko and still wants to pursue her despite the rejection
2.) She doesn't have the same desire to be in a romantic relationship with clone A-ko, so she's fine with being gal pals.
(this is what I believe to be the case)
Possibility no. 2 is a bit more supported with page 23, when clone B-ko reassures the original that there is another clone besides her that is already in a romantic relationship with another A-ko clone the entire time. And so she kills original B-ko, becomes pals with the clone A-ko (the one shown in the story since the beginning).
The End.

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 9:40PM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I think original B-ko got killed, although I'm not certain with A-ko. The implication was there were already doubles of them going out with each other and are much happier than the originals somewhere out there the entire time...I think? Anyway, the originals are dead, clones get happy ending. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of is the angst on the original B-ko's part and why she wanted to kill herself (and apparently wanted to "delete" A-ko earlier on?) Were her feelings not reciprocated as implied with A-ko saying her feeling of liking B-ko was a little different than what B-ko was feeling?

LumberingCrane
Lemon's discussion 04 Dec 10:48
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Wow her boyfriend was really.....handsome. Even little above her leagues.

I never did find eyeless men attractive. I'm picky that way.

Dang it, someone already beat me to it.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'd say the ending is as unambiguous as it could possibly get short of them directly stating their feelings.

Same. It's fine as it is.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I dare say that even without the yuri mods, anyone who doesn't own this should get it.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

The one thing I liked the most about Dragon Age 2 was the change from a big epic story that involved your party moving around the map, into a much more contained one (in one city) but stretched out over years. Obviously this partly lead to the terrible overuse of the same assets, but I appreciated the new format. I felt somewhat closer to the party members since my character apparently were friends with them for...6 years, was it? story wise, Dragon Age 2 was the one that took up the most time.

And I swear Dragon Age 2 felt longer than Inquisition. There. I finally said it. Inquisition felt really short, it was like there was mostly padding in-between story missions that were at most around 5-7 hours when you stitch them together.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Made me like Dragon Age 2 retroactivelly.

I thought I was crazy for thinking that too considering how Dragon Age 2 was hated on release.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by how cute artists can make Doremy look, considering she looks pretty silly in the actual game. :D
https://en.touhouwiki.net/images/5/5e/Th15Doremy.png

She looks plenty cute to me with that picture though. :(

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 6:38AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4

Not a big fan of the similarities between Andromeda and Inquisition being shown here. As much as I liked inquisition, it felt far too much like a single player mmorpg to me: running around closing rifts, gathering collectibles, collecting herbs, doing menial tasks for completely forgettable random npcs laid out in the huge map, etc. Not to mention that if you want to traverse faster by horse you trade the ability to have random banters with your party members. (Which is important if you want to pair up Dorian and Iron Bull with each other)

I also hope they spice up the gameplay of Mass Effect; I didn't like the shooting gallery that was 1 - 3.

LumberingCrane
Image Comments 02 Dec 05:57
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
57165600_p0

It's pretty impressive how this pairing gets a lot of really official looking fanart. Kudos to this artist.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rWur7jf61M

Damn, Death Stranding looks really interesting.

Yeah..."interesting" is a word for it.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I...see. Hm, I would've seen where the response is coming from if they said it's because of the way it was all set up. I guess it's just because the latest comment expressing their distaste specifically pointed out the fact that it's a child which confused me.