Forum › Posts by Kisa

Kisa
Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, if the principal is who I think he is, then, he should know.
He should already really know what she's babbling about..... Lol.

joined Dec 27, 2015

It was so damn cute!
The scene with Hana crying in the tub, her emotions were exposed and naked for all to see, she's in love.....
Artwork for those scenes were great, author tends to (as all artist do usually) refine his work and shading during the dramatic moments.
But
I think I've seen this before ....., and " normal "?
Oh well, it's still cute

joined Dec 27, 2015

^
I enjoyed that about the meaning of the names.
I love this series.
It's probably just me, but in the last chapter as Nobara and Yukino sit on the bed together planning for the clubs training camps, when I look at Nobara's eyes, as she sits on the bed, looking up at Yukino as Yukino gets up to go to bed for the night, there is emotion in Nobara's eyes, it seems like longing, like 'don't leave me alone please, I miss you.'
I found it sweet and touching. The hug and head rub were the icing on the cake for me. So delicious!

joined Dec 27, 2015

"What act of sluttery is this?"
Love it!

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

Offal? Isn't that the like the fatty pieces of pork, like the intestines and snouts and other less glamorous parts? Google!
Inukai and Akane seem like a natural couple.

Kisa
Opapagoto discussion 09 Jan 02:48
joined Dec 27, 2015

The family turning and running away like a herd of buffalo, sooooo damn funny!

joined Dec 27, 2015

Madam_Firenze said,
"I'm not saying that all yuri stories should be interchangeable with het stories. I'm just saying that I'm glad that yuri stories are becoming more humanized, if that makes sense. That's not due to any particular fandom interests, that's a shift that I think has resulted from society's evolving views on homosexuality."

I can easily relate to this, and I'm glad it was said. I really enjoyed yaoi and het romances when I was younger, but as I grew older I started to enjoy yuri more and more, and began to change my own views on my own sexuality and that of my friends. I can only hope that this discussion means that society is moving beyond stereotypes.
I only hope that wonderful tranlations will be available one day soon.

Kisa
Kase-san discussion 07 Jan 17:32
joined Dec 27, 2015

I love this story soooooooo much!
I started to tear up when Kase held her hand and spoke to her so encouragingly. I love them both. So cute!

Kisa
Opapagoto discussion 07 Jan 07:58
joined Dec 27, 2015

^

I guess Ayumi is planning to sway the judges with a massive display of yuri? xD

I kinda thought that for the female judge, but the old man, I'm guessing has a Lolita complex, so not sure how yuri will work on him.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Nya-chan said,

Kisa, I disagree on everything you wrote. :P

Waaaaah???
Cute.
I know it's only my opinion. I think that's what makes series like this fun. Trying to see who done it, or who ends up with who. Without having to look 39 chapters ahead on some sketchy site with the raws.
Katooka does think about Washio a lot. She is always worrying about being alone with Washio, obsessed with being normal around her, making all this effort to show off her supposed boyfriend to Washio,(yes, I'm doubting that there is a relationship.)
Why go thru all the effort?
Why doesn't she spend this much time worrying about what Tsukasa thinks?
I believe it's because she is recognizing for the first time, that real love could exist in Washio's heart for her. And Katatooka is beginning to wrestle with the doubts about her own feelings.
Washio is steady, unyielding in her love for Katooka. I don't think the author will let that go unfulfilled.
Whereas Tsukasa keeps slowly getting more comfortable with Asakura , with her brothers help,(unintended).
I'm still hopeful for a sweet yaoi scene though.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

^ I just hope she makes it to heaven, and back again. It would be nice if she would have fun there.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Katooka ends up with Washio.
It seems like it's going that way for now. Katooka is trying almost too
hard to push Washio away. In most stories this usually fails. And Washio has very much so decided she's not giving up on her love for Katooka, in most stories this kind of tenacity always wins out in the end. Tsukasa seems most likely to end up with Asakura. Based on how hard Asakura has fallen for her. I wanted yaoi. But Subaru seems to be utterly lost in his sister dominated mind. I'm not sure if Asakura can break him free of this disturbing fantasy, maybe only Tsukasa can help him, if she makes an obvious commitment to Asakura. I believe she will in time.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

Wow, just don't kill our four girls. I haven't gotten so attached to the others. I even want the bear to survive at this point.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Cannibal said,

Washio is a beta, Kotooka's an asshole, Kyousuke is boring, and Subaru is a psychopath who is going to murder Tsukasa and wear her skin at some point in the near future.

And I'm just here to watch this gay little world burn.

Funny.
So many ships burning right now.
I'm loving the Yaoi. And I'm beginning to like Katooka better, her little mind games. Everyone's playing mind games.

Kisa
Image Comments 30 Dec 19:31
joined Dec 27, 2015
2_copy_2

Sigh.....
Love it miss it.
To better health, Happy New Year.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

And just like that it's done!

It's a shame. It had lots of potential.
But this is hardly the first manga to end suddenly.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Tank u for the update.
Very cute in bikinis, but very dangerous for vampires.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Washio's love is pure, very pure. To the extent that she just wants to treasure it for the brief moment in time it exist. I feel her pain.
I'm not entirely sure where the author is going with this. But it's very real world like in the doubts and pain one feels when becoming aware of your true feelings inside yourself.

Subaru is the most refreshing character so far. He accepts how he feels about cross dressing and his sister, and so far, he's okay with it. He's not trying to purge himself of these feelings and become "normal".

Kisa
Opapagoto discussion 24 Dec 11:30
joined Dec 27, 2015

Not sure what she's doing to the fish, but eww.

Haruhi becomes a ladykiller and loses her chest.

Kisa
Image Comments 24 Dec 11:00
joined Dec 27, 2015
54225770_p0

Yum!
And for dessert....

joined Dec 27, 2015

Very complicated.
Someone will get hurt.
Everyone is already hurt.

I'm curious now to see how the author rehabilitates Katooka .

joined Dec 27, 2015

"The fair pale on her upper arm and the nape of her neck....."
"YOU GET IT!"
Laughed so hard!
Thank you for the update! And Merry Christmas!

joined Dec 27, 2015

OH THANK GOD AN UPDATE!!!
Love it!
Kanna is as violent as ever, probably has confidence issues.
But Yuu hitting Kanna? I bet it's jealousy.
Thank you for the update!!
And Merry Christmas !

joined Dec 27, 2015

I like the way that the romance seems to be building slowly, but it's coming. Nobara is funny. In her own strange way.
I count what, 3 romances building up. Yukino and Nobara. Ookami and Akai. Okisaki and Kinoshita .
Btw, love the cardigan that Yukino loans to Nobara. Want it.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

So cute. It's light, despite Devils vs Angels. The comedy is light and the art pretty good. Thumbs up.