Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

So where can I read/order "Gyaru Yuri"?

Just found this one (lucky I can read Japanese, though it's so full of slang they put translations in there). The comico app is free but you have to get tickets which recharge over time. At least they let you use it overseas (like in the US), unlike the Monogatari app they had for Koyomi Monogatari (I'm still salty about how they blocked overseas users).

Gyaruyuri is pretty silly. Really silly.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That image of Nobara wiggling her arms around in joy for the cardigan in chapter 18 was surprisingly adorable.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I like the way that the romance seems to be building slowly, but it's coming. Nobara is funny. In her own strange way.
I count what, 3 romances building up. Yukino and Nobara. Ookami and Akai. Okisaki and Kinoshita .
Btw, love the cardigan that Yukino loans to Nobara. Want it.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Isthe bottom of page 19 suppose to be like that?

joined Jul 22, 2016

Nobara and Yukino. Nngh. Too cute.
Haha, Yukino is a good kid.

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

Anyone else having trouble viewing the latest 2 chapters? When I resize it's very blurry, and can't zoom in enough to read otherwise.

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Anyone else having trouble viewing the latest 2 chapters? When I resize it's very blurry, and can't zoom in enough to read otherwise.

Lately I've also been having trouble with these chapters.
If I don't zoom out until I can see the chapter and then zoom back in, I see it completely blank.

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 11:40PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I haven't noticed anything. Could be browser specific, what are you guys using? I'm using firefox for reference.

last edited at Dec 20, 2016 7:57PM

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

I haven't noticed anything. Could be browser specific, what are you guys using? I'm using firefox for reference.

I'm using Google, but I'm on a tablet so it probably some resolution thing, never had an issue before though, maybe the file type changed or something :P

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I had to download the pages to watch them. Using firefox. File format is .png and .jpg for the latest 2 for some reason.

joined Apr 30, 2014

We're really learning about her tragic backstory, bit by bit.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I'm using Google, but I'm on a tablet so it probably some resolution thing, never had an issue before though, maybe the file type changed or something :P

I have the same problem since I usually read on my tablet too. I'm pretty sure they changed the resolution or something. When I switch back to PC, I'm able to read it just fine.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

OH, MY GOD. I loved Ragnarok, or i think that is, wait...nvm. Art style looks similar though

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Can I just say, I'm loving how the relationship between the main characters is developing. It may be pretty slow-going, but I personally don't mind that as long as the story stays relatively drama-free.

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

OH, MY GOD. I loved Ragnarok, or i think that is, wait...nvm. Art style looks similar though

I think it is Tree of Savior

P.S.Thank you for translations kind translator-sama~!

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 4:24AM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I love this note by translator about Shakuyaku president being an actress, I laughed so much, she's just disgustingly cute and hillarious.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love this note by translator about Shakuyaku president being an actress, I laughed so much, she's just disgustingly cute and hillarious.

Totally! She seems to be the main instigator of drama at the school. Well, I guess she is the leader of the drama club! LOL!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

this is really good. im enjoying every bit of it :)

joined Mar 6, 2015

I went through the author's Twitter and found an art of the choir club's president(Alice) and drama club's president(Kokoro) as Alice Liddell and Queen of Hearts.
Out of curiosity, I decided to take a look of the names in each possible ships.
Ookami and Akai = Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood
Suzushiro Yukino and Himezaki Nobara = Snow White and Briar Rose

I'm not sure about the kanjis, assuming Yukino's fullname means "White-bells Snow" and Nobara's "Blossom-Princess Wild rose" I wasn't sure about Nobara's but judging from sleeping habits, I guess Sleeping Beauty is the closest.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

^
I enjoyed that about the meaning of the names.
I love this series.
It's probably just me, but in the last chapter as Nobara and Yukino sit on the bed together planning for the clubs training camps, when I look at Nobara's eyes, as she sits on the bed, looking up at Yukino as Yukino gets up to go to bed for the night, there is emotion in Nobara's eyes, it seems like longing, like 'don't leave me alone please, I miss you.'
I found it sweet and touching. The hug and head rub were the icing on the cake for me. So delicious!

joined Aug 22, 2016

This is really adorable

AfreecaFreecs
joined Aug 30, 2016

W-w-w-w-where's our uploader? Ch 32 has already been released T_T!!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I suppose it's time for Nobara to gallantly rescue Yukino from drowning and give her the classic resuscitation kiss! Make it happen, Harushion! Anyhow, these were some very nice chapters in my opinion. Ookami and Alice are absolutely riotous and learning more about them was great.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I suppose it's time for Nobara to gallantly rescue Yukino from drowning and give her the classic resuscitation kiss! Make it happen, Harushion! Anyhow, these were some very nice chapters in my opinion. Ookami and Alice are absolutely riotous and learning more about them was great.

As cliche as that sounds, it would make Yukino realize her feelings a lot quicker.

Or she could cling close to Nobara as she swim against the waves with her inhuman strength lol

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hmmm... Shades of Fuuka... Please, no trucks in this one!

To reply you must either login or sign up.